efloristovercharging

J

Placed an online floral delivery and was told a grand total which I accepted. Paid by VISA and even printed out an invoice for myself. When I received my bank statement I was charged $23.00 more than my invoice. When I called to complain, they stated "oh didn't anyone tell you that we are based in Canada?" Nowhere on the website does it mention that they are in Canada. Of course they stated that they are going to credit my account because they billed me in Canadian $. I have called three times and they have never credited my account. Now the phone number has been disconnected.