Edward Jonesno response from agent - lost funds

S

My agent is Joseph R. Meyer who's office is in Florissant, Missouri. Phone number is [protected]. Our last conversation was regarding why I did not see shares of Visa and Pay Pal on my monthly statement. Early last year we reviewed my portfolio and he was to look for and suggest different stocks. He came back to me suggesting Visa and Pay Pal. I told him to go forward with the purchase and if there are additional stock he felt I need to have let me know. I have never seen the purchase receipt nor have I seen the trade reflected on the monthly portfolio that he sends out. Consequently, I have called and spoken to his secretary 4 times asking him to call me. To date I have not received a call. I am writing you to complain about the poor service that has cost me money as a result of not having these stocks as he was directed to complete the transaction. My next step will be the Trade Commission to see if I can get this resolve and compensated. I previously move over $200, 000 out of my Edward Jones account and will do the same with these dollars. But not before complaining to everyone who will listen including social medial. I look forward to hearing from someone who can help me with this issue. I can be reached at my office doing the day - [protected] or by cell - [protected]