Edward Jonesmaria c vafiadis and robert urbanski

M

I am writing to you in regards to a negative customer service experience I encountered with an Edward Jones FA office in my area. After a recommendation from my sister who works in home office, I reached out to Anne Witherell from Jeff Mizner's office. She failed to return my email for almost a month. I then made a phone call and she was kind to schedule a tentative appointment, which she was to confirm with me on Monday morning. By Wednesday, she had still not confirmed my appointment, so I reached out to another Edward Jones FA. I was in contact with Maria C Vafiadis of Robert Urbanski's office. She was kind enough to correspond with me via email as I work long hours and am unable to get to my phone during the week. She sent me the paperwork needed for my appointment with Robert and scheduled an appointment. The day before my appointment, Maria called and left a message with me regarding my appointment the next day. The message was rather unprofessional, as she stopped talking mid sentence for several moments and resumed speaking after apologizing that she was reading something while leaving the voicemail. In the voicemail she stated that I did not need to call her back unless there was a problem with my appointment. There was no issue so I did not return the call. I had all the necessary paperwork filled out. One hour before my appointment, Maria cancelled it. She left me a voicemail stating that she had not heard form me, so she was going to be leaving the office. She said I could call back and reschedule. I am very unhappy with this experience, as it was handled poorly and unprofessionally.