Eden Housing LahoreEden Lahore Took Money and Did't delivered house

A

Biggest cheaters took my money and have not delivered house in eden palace villas lahore.

I have paid for one house in eden palace villa one year back, they promised the possession in 6 months but still after 1 year i am hanging at the same position. i don't have sufficient funds to invest again for house. i am living in rented house from last one year.

Pakistan government should take action and audit their previous projects. they collected millions from public and investing nothing on eden palace villas. every time i visited their office, they promised for next 3 months and told me about funds but they have invested funds buying land for new projects. they are collecting huge money from innocent people by the name of Eden Abad, Eden Gardens, Eden Home etc.

Pakistan govt. should ask them to complete their previous projects before they open new projects. we have decided to file a case in supreme court against eden.

Eden Housing and Eden builders are doing the same thing to all of their clients. I have met with many of their recent clients who are planning to file case against them. Eden is delaying all of their projects including eden gardens, eden lane villas, eden lane villas 2, eden city, eden cottages, eden abad etc. But the biggest of all is eden palace villas where they are not doing any progress from last 4 years. Eden palace villas people have decided to file this case in foreign court in london and are almost ready to take action against Dr. Amir who is owner of eden housing.

• Ir
    irfan Apr 18, 2009

We paing for three houses in eden ebad two and haf 31/2 years back only three insttalment is remaing they should give us house in october 2008, they promised the possession in 6 months but still after 8 monthsi am hanging at the same position. iWe don't s have sufficient funds to invest again for house. .

Pakistan government should take action and audit their previous projects. they collected millions from public and investing nothing on eden palace villas. every time we visited their office, they promised for next 3 months and told me about funds but they have invested funds buying land for new projects. they are collecting huge money from innocent people by the name of Eden Abad, Eden Gardens, Eden Home etc.

Muhammad Sajjad Awan May 19, 2009

Same Case is here, They promised me to give possession of my house in Nov. 2008 but in November they said that they will give possession in Feb but again in Feb when i was going to pay installment i check the status of me house but :( it was still in same condition no improvement. i stopped the payment and go to their office again to talk about the situation but this time they said that the possession of the house will be given to me after 24 months either after booking date which was Nov. 2006 or agreement signing date which was July 2007. I m not going to pay even a single penny until i got the possession of my house and planing to file a case if they fail to give the possession in July 2009.

My Cell no.

chaudary Jul 09, 2009

I paid for one house in EPV and still no signs of delivery, as Eden is already late by almost one year as par contract. I am working to file a petition in supreme court of Pakistan and start consulting my media advisors.

• Sy
    Syed Amir H Bukhari Jul 11, 2009

Dr. Amir Sahib

First of all peoples are beleiving that this is a big company with well capital and they have good project, please this money which you are collecting from the poor peoples its like AMANAT with and you will give back to them as house etc.

please try to hand over your homes to peoples as soon as possible. So, they will not advertise you as a cheeter.

Regards

• Ha
    Hasnain Aug 20, 2009

i agree with all the comments you make please becarefull about the eden housing. they are delaying there project. It will take them an other five years to complete already delayed projects they way they are doing work at the sites.

• So
    sohail faiyaz Oct 22, 2009

i am facing same problem.They are big cheaters.

• Wa
    waqas2896 Dec 03, 2009

well as u all know eden city was one of their projects which is still in hanging. many effectees have joined together and meet regularly at the site. we host demonstration (at site, press club, eden owners homes) and doing all we can to bring this group to limelight as fraudsters. any who wants to join in this cause and donate some funds for filing case or anything else please be free to contatct on these nos. for more information.

[protected], [protected], [protected], [protected], [protected]

you will also get some more information from this yahoogroup “EdenCityLahore”

looking forward for all to join in as a pressure group of this sort is our only way out otherwise they will keep on scamming. please join.

Mubasher Ahmad Jan 27, 2010

We do agree, the situation created by eden is very embarassing. There should not be any more investments to eden projects, unless they complete and hanover their previous projects. I am supposed to get possession of my house in November 2008, now ...more than one year passed to their committed delivery time and situation is such that it seems they have not worked on the project since last one year. If they are not working / will not work then how and when the project will be comleted. Please stop any more investments to eden projects...

Nasir Shah Jan 27, 2010

Really I was planning to get one plat in Eden Housing due to their big name, now I have changed my mind because of above mentioned shocking facts. Thanks to all, my sympathetic support for all of you.

Nasir H. Shah (KSA)

• Mr
    Mrs. Manzoor Jan 31, 2010

I booked a house in eden smart homes, the scheme was advertised in august 2009. As for as i know the group is sound and some years back i was doing job in a textile gourp whose office was in eden homes gulberg, lahore. So i thought that it is a big housing company, but now i became worried after reading the comments from people. Please tell me more about it, becasue we are also investing our hard earned money in it. for God sake, is it right or someone is defaming them.

(Zakia)

Muhammad Sajjad Awan Feb 08, 2010

Assalam O Alaikum,

I m Sajjad a victim of Eden Home, I have got you information from the internet that you are also in same situation.
    We are planning to start a proper forum to protest against Eden Home. Let’s unite for this good cause.

Please share your opinion
    My Cell Number: [protected]

• Ug
    UGRLAW Feb 15, 2010

Dear All,

I have read your grievances against Eden. On behalf of my client, I have filed a Writ Petition in Lahore High Court wherein comments have been asked from the relevant governmental authorities. Before my Writ Petition, there has been no one in High Court agitating the illegal practices of Eden. This is an achievement as the Court is willing to hear the matters raised in my Writ Petition.

This is the time to join hands and mount pressure on Eden as well as on those who have been concealing the illegalities committed by it on public at large.

If any one wants to hear more and discuss this matter in detail, please feel free to contact at the address given below. Feel free there are no consultation charges.

Contact Person is

Fax: [protected]
    Cell: [protected]

• Mi
    M.Irfan Mar 07, 2010

iggest cheaters also took my money and have not delivered 10 marla plot possession in central park block D, feroze pur road Lahore.

I have paid 16 lac for the 10 marla including develope ment charges for one plot in central park 5 year back, they promised for possession in 3 years but still after 5 years, i am still hanging at the same position. i don't have sufficient funds to invest again for plot. i am living in rented house from last one year. Even now

Pakistan government should take action and audit their previous projects. they collected millions from public and investing nothing on central park Block 'D'. every time i visited their office, they promised for next 3 months and told me that now they are going to start developement but 5 years passed till now they didn't start 'D' block land developement on project. they are collecting huge money from innocent people.

Pakistan govt. should ask them to complete their project before they open new projects. we have decided to file a case in supreme court against urban developers(CENTRAL PARK).

I have met with many of their clients who are planning to file case against them. urban developers is delaying of their project (Central park) . the biggest where they are not doing any progress of developement in "D" block from last 4 years passed. their clients are almost ready to take action against cheater "mian javed" who is owner of central park housing scheme feroze pur road lahore (urban developers).

• Kh
    Khawar Shabbir Mar 09, 2010

I'm also one of the victim of so called eden housing, I should have made "istikhara" but i did not that's why I have to pay a big price for that. But i want to tell DR.Amir that before going to the supreme court of Pakistan or writing a letter to Justice Ch. Iftikhar I will go to heram in Mecca(since I live in Jeddah) and right infront of the door of Kaaba i will curse Dr Amir and inshallah either he will not have any choice but to return my halal money back or complete his housing projects and give possessions to everyone.

Khawar Shabbir

M.Afzal haji Mar 10, 2010

my name is M.Afzal, i also agree with you Mr. M.Irfan. Urban Developers are really big cheaters(central park).

tahir sheikh Mar 18, 2010

i m also ready to take part in any kind pf protest against eden housing, THE ###.
    they r frauds and i m also from the victim list.
    any one have any plan against them, i m ready to take part.
    contact

• Ml
    M.Lodhy Mar 20, 2010

M.Lodhy
    I would like to share my opinions about Urban Developers. They always sell their projects by showing people about the fantasies and dreams.As they announces their project called (central park) in 2003 april and till 6 years passed they cann't even develope 1/4 of their project and in media they said central park ki kamyabi kay baad abb pash kertay hein... all ###. i'm victum of thier central park project as i purchased 2 plots of 10 marla in d block near their park, which (each)costs me after paying full installments in 1, 575, 000 lac in 2004 april and till date no developement found. Like me there are many other victims.But i think their is no department which checks like these cheaters(urban developers). The reallity is that the Central Park they didn't give the contract to any company yet for recreational park, for which they claim that central park's is named by it, even though developement work is very slowest at site.

• Mr
    mr.Imran Mar 30, 2010

TO,
    DR. AMIR(###)

BOOKED A HOUSE IN EDEN SMART HOMES AND AFTER NOW READING ALL THE COMMENTS AND HEARING STORIES FROM PEOPLE IM NOW GOING TO CANCEL MY HOME THAT I BOOKED IN EDEN SMART HOME...
    NOW I HAVE PAID 10 LACK BUT I DONT WANT TO PAY FULL AMOUNT AND THEN SUFFER LOSS, THEREFORE I AM CANCELLING MY HOUSE... AND I ALSO RECOMEND INNOCENT PEOPLE NOT TO BUY THERE HOUSES AS THEY GET THE MONEY BUT DONT GIVE THE HOUSE FOR MORE THEN 5 YEARS...
    AMIR U ###ING ### ###... TERI PAIN KI AISI KI TAISI...DAFA HOGA..TEREY BACHEY MAREIN...TERE BIWI TEREY DOST KEY SATH BHAG GAYE... MAR JA.. BANDAR.. KHOTA. TERA KAKH NA RAWEY... LOKAN DEY PAISEY KHAWAN WALEYYA, TEREY UTOON KHOTA LANGEY.KAMATIYAN KHANEY WALI ORAT SUNA THA AB PAI B DEKH LIYA... AJ KEY LIYE KAFI HAI. TUN KADI MILEIN TEIN DIL DI PARAS PARIYE...
    HUN TERI TEY MERI COURT WICH MULAKAT HOYE GI... ULLU DA PHTA... YEH TOH KUCH B NHII...

Nasir younas ahsan Apr 07, 2010

I am a victim of eden housing project. I booked one house for their eden Villas Faisal abad project in June 2008. I paid all installments. Possasion was due in Dec.2009. as i am overseas paksitani when i went to site there was no activity at all. when i asked they told me may be they will not build house but will will be handed over in March 2009. I became in trap because little road work was going on. I paid 21 68000 rupee. 1420000 adjuted in Plot and other they told me they will refund. so far i have not get a single rupee. Diffrent stories some times they saying will pay in 9 installments . It was happen in Dec.2009. Now even there is no devlopment regarding the plot also. I complaint in CM complaint cell as well OPF complaint cell. Also i am planning to file a case in consumer court during this month. If some body has any information please share and will be highly appraciated. Please make correction. H e is DR. AMJAD not Amir.

Nasir Gill [protected]

• Uz
    Uzair Ahmad Apr 11, 2010

AA,

For a middle class person an amount of 500, 000+ is a big amount. One can realize that it takes years for a middle class person to have this big figure in his pocket. I dreamed for my home like everyone belonging to this class. And Invested 500+ thousand rupees in Eden Gardens. Unfortunately, last year in the month of January I lost my Job due to economical recession and I was Job less for 2 moths. When I got job, just after 5 months (6-July) I had a sever accident. Knee of my right leg was badly damaged, I was on bed rest for four months, and Job was not permanent thats why no medical facility was provided to me from my employer. Over 150 thousand rupees were spent on my treatment. Overall I am in dept of round 300+ thousand Rs. In the month of August I have given an application to Eden Housing, that due to above circumstances I am unable to continue with Eden. And kindly return my money back, because it is the only hope I have to get back to stable financial situation, and get out of dept. After couple of weeks I was intimated that your case has been approved by the chairman, your money will be returned back to you in two equal installments. But till now, even not a single rupee is returned back to me. Eden is spending 100 thousand rupees for the advertisement of their projects. They are collecting millions of rupees from a big list of their clients. And whenever I try to get them and ask about my refund. There are only excuses. Or a next date is given every time.

I have no other choice except praying to God, and humble requesting to Doctor Amjad (Chairman of Eden Housing). That Kindly for God Sake return my money back to me. Please.

God Bless You
    Regards,
    Uzair Ahmad

tahir sheikh Apr 11, 2010

salam!

v shud get together about this seriouse affair.
    v shud hire a lawyer
    he can get stay on edens further projects.

KANJAR k bachey apna aik project deliver nahi kar sake
    aor roz new new project announce kar k hum jese logo ko bewaqoof bana rahe hain

jab tak hum koi seriouse step nahi le ge.
    kuch nazar nahi aa raha.

muje eden abad me pocession ka june me bola hai
    site visit karo to
    june 2012 me b possible nahi hai.

tahir sheikh Apr 23, 2010

salam!
    i m thankful to all of u
    specialy MR. TAHIR SHEIKH.

i had a plan to book a plot in
    EDEN RESIDENCIA.

but now after talking him and reading all these.
    i have CANCELLED that plan.
    i m lucky to visit this site.
    ALLAH kare k app eden housing k chungal se jald choot jaye.
    thanks

komal

chaudary Waseem May 05, 2010

Same case, they are big cheater.

I book a corner+facing park plot and payed instalments since 1 years amounting 3 lakh but now informed me that they have canceled the file because they have no 5 marlas plot in their plan anounced after 1 year lately and even not returning the money.

Chaudhary Waseem. [protected]

salman123 Jun 14, 2010

i m afraid to read all these comments about Eden group because i have already booked a house in Eden and they promised to me that they will delivered house to me after 3 years and 6 months but after read all comments and conversation i demoralize so please give suggestion to me what i do next.. because i have already paid a bid amount to Eden and i m middle class person and very difficult for me to delay.

imran mirza Jun 17, 2010

app Allah sa duwa kro bes mr salman and forget house before 6 years

• Iq
    Iqbal pervaiz Jun 21, 2010

Aslamoalikum

M.Lodhy

you are absoluetly right Mr.Lodhy and Afzal, Urban Developers(central park)tahir javed is really a fraud person. they are frauds and i m also from the victim list, as i purchased 4 plots of 10 marla in G& D block near the main park, which (each)costs me after paying full installments in 1, 575, 000 lac in 2004 april and till date no developement found. Like me there are many other victims.But i think their is no department which checks like these cheaters(urban developers). The reallity is that the Central Park tahir javed is only making money, if any one knows their back ground is that they all ways sell only papers and get money for nothing to give.they didn't start till any developement work in D block after 5 years passed.
    any one have any plan against them, i m ready to take part.
    contact

NAWEED AHMAD Jun 24, 2010

Aaslam o Alikum!
    Dear M.Lodhy Sahib
    i do agree with you.please join hands and REGISTER YOUR COMPLAINTS AGAINST CENTRAL PARK HOUSING SOCIETY(URBAN DEVELOPERS)FEROZE PUR ROAD, LAHORE ON THESE NUMBERS: [protected], OFF: [protected], , FAX no.[protected] or mail at: [email protected] OR [protected] channel no. for complaints. please do..
    thank you.
    take care.

Best Regards to all.

• La
    latif Aug 16, 2010

I have recently booked a plot in new project of Eden (Eden Meadows). I was pretty confident of my choice, but after reading reviews of you people, I am feeling really bad. dont know what to do.

Mohammad Afzal Sep 05, 2010

Dear Effecties of Eden Value Homes.

I am the victim of Eden Value Homes, i booked my house in "A" Block.
    They promised to give possession in March 2010.
    But when we look the progress of work, we feel that they will not give us possession, in next 2years.

Eden Value Homes have collected 95% collection from us and now the have deferred the rest 5% amount till handing over the House.

These are delaying tactics, whenever we inquire about from the Office they give date of next month. On the other hand a lot of work have to be done.

I suggest that effecties may be gathered and make some plan to talk with
    the management, or take some any other action.

Mohammad Afzal

Cell. [protected]
    [protected](Waheed Afzal)

imraa Oct 21, 2010

New story. Eden demanding connection charges for Electrcity and Gas. Rs. 75000 . for EDEN LANE VILLAS 2 my God. They are big cheaters

regards
    imran

imarn Nov 04, 2010

i have received the possession letter for ELV 2. I m no more affecty.

regards
    Imran

• Al
    Aleem_2011 Feb 04, 2011

Hurraaa, Thanks to Allah I got possession of my House in Eden Palace Villas and enjoying my luxurious life in Eden Palace Villas, My family is secure, and I don' t need to any park in evening for my walk,

Thanks to Eden.
    Alim Afzal
    Cell No: [protected]

• Al
    Aleem_2011 Feb 04, 2011

Hurrah, I got possesion of my luxury House in Eden Palace Villas, I am very happy and enjoying safe life in Eden. Its my dream to live in such a beautiful place in Lahore. I am thankful to Eden. Dream comes true to live in Eden Thanks Eden.

Khwja Aleem
    Cell: [protected]

Mohammad Afzal Mar 11, 2011

Dear friends
    We, some friends, who had booked Houses in Eden Value Homes are planning to file petition in a court of law against Eden Value Homes for non delievery of House after a so long time and, using substandard raw metrail and raising the price without justification. Those who are the vicitums of Eden Value Homes management may please our join our hands, so that the petition may be filed in the Court. Regards. Mohammad Afzal [protected] e-mail- [email protected]@[email protected]

Mohammad Afzal Mar 11, 2011

Dear Friends-Those whoare vicitums of Eden Builders- Let us join hands and take stay orders agains eden builders for new booking Mohammad Afzal [protected]

• Du
    duweb Mar 14, 2011

Hi Guys, i just make the group against eden please join it, thanks
    Victims Eden Housing

Assallamu Allaikum
    Yes his name is Dr Amjad i think and his palace is being bulid on canal road near Eden Marketting office at Eden Canal Villas.
    Regarding Filling a case so what is the latest information abt the case. one of the person said he will file complaint in consumer court has he filled the complaint and what abt the writ in lahore high court.
    Showing 2 pics of Eden Abad Secter D8

Another pic of uncomplete house in Eden Abad Secter D8

naveco Apr 13, 2011

Can't find that group on face book duweb

naveco Apr 13, 2011

find the page on facebook it now ty
    but no members mr Sajjad