Ecobankfeedback/complaints, debit/credit card support

I am a customer who has been with your institution about 8 years, I do not think I deserve to be treated such by forging my card to be used at a Point of Sale. I have never been to France. For my card, information to be use at a Point Of Sales means it was a combination of hardware and software built to carry out business operations. I am a Liberian working in Somalia and trusted Ecobank Liberia Limited so much to save back home so it beats my imagination for 2402.19 USD to be taken without further authorization from my account.

I am really counting on your group board to help since Ecobank Liberia Limited has refused to update me on the status of the ongoing investigation. I have a case number but due to poor customer service at the institution, no one has reached out to me. Feedback is very vital for business to engage in with its customers. I have exchanged several email with agents from the institution and no one seems to response to my plight. Association of African Central Banks since Ecobank refused to respond. I am also reaching out to your group head office. I am very disappointed how such a bank would treat customer.