Eckstein Hollowspaid for a puppy and the flight isn't getting done

I selected a puppy from Eckstein Hollows in Vandalia, Mo. Hannah can only text-I can't. The transaction went through paypal by email correspondence on July 16. Their email address is [email protected] .com. Hannah, one of the kids on the farm is who is responsible for the care and arrangements to fly the dog I ordered-his name is Simon. I live in Butte, MT. I sent an email to Hannah giving her options where to fly Simon because on the purchase agreement my first choice was Bozeman, then Butte. I also, after not hearing from Hannah, researched which airlines fly into Bozeman or Butte. Then offered to drive to three other MT cities to give Hannah more options. Since I've never had to receive a pet handled by the airlines, Hannah is aware of my concerns about long layovers. Their only information about live pets is written by someone on the same plane with her pet-not what I'm doing.
The cost with flying Simon is $795 These are the contact phone and text numbers.
Hannahs is 573-470-5939. This number is the farm-no voice mail is set up and no one answers any time of the day I call 573-470-0604.
I can't make any travel plans to leave home because I'm waiting to pick up my dog. I'm thinking it might work out better for me to have my money refunded. I hope you can resolve this in a timely way. I would like to be able to go see my grandkids and friends while the weather is nice. Thank you, Gerri Kober

Ge
Jul 30, 2019

Comments

• Go
      Sep 14, 2019

Hello, we are currently looking at getting a puppy from the same breeder. We will like to know if there were any follow ups to the case? Did the issue get resolved and did you manage to get your puppy at the end?