ECHST.netechst.net, that is the name on my online account for my bank, it has charged me $222.09

A

February 3rd, 2017, I was charged $222.09. I woke up and I received and email that I purchased something with my debit card, thought it was another scam, and so confused I check my online bank statement and saw that the money was really taken out of my account. I started panicking and didnt know what to do. I saw the description was echst.net 222.09_v, and then I saw underneath it echst.net 3.73_v, and underneath that echst.net 2.00_v. I was so confused, and no I googled "echst.net" to see what it was, and I came to this site. Please help, I have my own issues in my life and this just made it worse, I am not in the position to lose 200 dollars for no reason due to my father being ill, and we barely make enough to pay our bills.