E-CigsUnauthorized credit card charges

I was offered by Amazon.com a product of my choice for $4.95 one of which was an electronic cigarette from e-Cigs ( http://www.ecigsbrand.com ). I chose this option from four offers all at $4.95 but was charged $99.00 on my debit card. I IMMEDIATELY called e-Cigs but was given the run-around, to the point where I forgot what we were talking about. She confused the conversation so much I was afraid I may have even ordered MORE of their crap. Despite repeated attempts to dispute these unauthorized charges I have gotten nowhere. I cannot believe Amazon.com affiliates themselves with these thieves. Bottom line is I had to cancel my debit account which really sucks and I am never going to trust Amazon.com endorsements again. The company selling e-Cigs on the backs of hard working, honest people is obviously a bunch of heartless, lying crooks, that's obvious to every victim . . . but Amazon.com endorsing, or in any was promoting them? That's quite a different story. It will forever make me question their dedication to their customers. I put a lot of the blame on them because if they had never sent me the offer, I would NOT have ended up losing ninety dollars just six weeks after losing my job. Thanks e-Cigs. Thanks Amazon.com. Sleep well.

• Te
    Terry Dorner Aug 24, 2016

They did the same to me after paying the fifty some dollars they came back and got another 99 dollars out of my account . Trying to figure out how to get it back . If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. Going to give them a call maybe it will help

• Ed
    Edgar S. Marquez Aug 26, 2016

I was offered a product of my choice for $4.95 one of which was an electronic cigarette from e-Cigs ( http://www.ecigsbrand.com ) after completing a survey from what appeared to be my cable company (optimum online). The screen where you complete the transaction does not say or mention anything about a trial period and membership after 14 days, I was charged non refundable $4.95 twice for shipping and handling and $99.95 (I did not know this charge until August 2016) apparently for the product(s) I received. Unfortunately I did not bother to check my bank after the initial charges of $4.95 twice (in July 2016) because I was under the belief that it was a one time charge. I received the first package on July 8, 2016 but I did not bother to open it as I would just give it to my nephew when I get a chance. Unknowingly, I was charged non refundable Electronic Cigarettes Membership/Pro Vapor VIP Rewards Membership for $29.95 in July 2016 and again in August 2016. I called E-Cigsbrand.com at [protected] first to cancel my membership which I did not know about until I received the second shipment in August 2016. The agent told me initially that they cannot refund purchases after 30 days even unused. I told the customer care rep that it is unfair for them to charge a customer who was misled by their advertising scheme after several minutes of going back and forth, the agent put me on hold for a while and was eventually disconnected. Few moments later I see numerous email cancelling my account with them and a request to return all products received from July and August 2016. I called customer service again at [protected] to clarify exactly what is being refunded, they told me that they processed 50% ($82.46) refund pending receipt of returned products, I'll get the rest ($82.46 for a total of $164.42) when they receive the products. They told me that membership fee ($29.95 twice or $59.90) is not refundable so I strongly requested that they refund me the membership as well since I did not use it nor benefited me at all. The shipping and handling of $4.95 twice or $9.90 is not refundable. If they made it clear on their offer that when you purchase the product for $4.95, you are signing up for a trial and after 14 days they'll charge you membership and supplies on a monthly basis to begin with then I would not have agreed to it. People should be extremely careful about on line offers most especially low priced offers.