E-Cigs — Unauthorized credit card charges
I was offered by Amazon.com a product of my choice for $4.95 one of which was an electronic cigarette from e-Cigs ( http://www.ecigsbrand.com ). I chose this option from four offers all at $4.95 but was charged $99.00 on my debit card. I IMMEDIATELY called e-Cigs but was given the run-around, to the point where I forgot what we were talking about. She confused the conversation so much I was afraid I may have even ordered MORE of their crap. Despite repeated attempts to dispute these unauthorized charges I have gotten nowhere. I cannot believe Amazon.com affiliates themselves with these thieves. Bottom line is I had to cancel my debit account which really sucks and I am never going to trust Amazon.com endorsements again. The company selling e-Cigs on the backs of hard working, honest people is obviously a bunch of heartless, lying crooks, that's obvious to every victim . . . but Amazon.com endorsing, or in any was promoting them? That's quite a different story. It will forever make me question their dedication to their customers. I put a lot of the blame on them because if they had never sent me the offer, I would NOT have ended up losing ninety dollars just six weeks after losing my job. Thanks e-Cigs. Thanks Amazon.com. Sleep well.
More E-Cigs Complaints & Reviews
- Ecigsbrand.com - taken money from my account without permission
- Ecigsbrand.com - stole my money
- Ecigsbrand.com - Please don't use this company
- Ecigsbrand - robbed
- E-cigsbrand.co.uk - Fake offer
- Ecigsbrand.com - Electronic starter kit.
- E-Cigs - scam
- Ecigsbrand.com - no responsibility for shipments
- E-cigsbrand.com - Unauthorized charges
- Ecigs Brand - Unauthorised payments.