Dyson Canadaworst customer service ever

P

I am a loyal customer of Dyson. First of all, i would like to say I am a very satified customer with dyson products. I've purchased three dyson vacuums over the past 5 years. My mind was totally changed after today's conversation with your dyson customer service department.
I placed a dyson supersonic hair dryer product order over the phone on November 27, 2017. The person who helped place the order said i would receive the order within 7 to 10 days. It was my wife's birthday gift. 15 days after, on december 12, 2017, i called in after i realized i still haven't got the order. The first person answered my phone directed me to the US department, then i was redirected back to the Canadian department .The third person i spoke to was anita. After i explained what happened to my order, she apologized to me and put me on hold to find out what's wrong with my order. She came back after almost 30 minutes and told me my order was cancelled due to an inventory error. ARE YOU SERIOUS!? How could you cancel an order without notifying your customer? She quickly offered what you could do to me which made me feel even worse. First of all, the iron and pink one was not in stock. Only were there two other colors i could choose from. Second, the original one was a limited edition so it came with a case, the other ones didn't come with it. I asked her if she could do something about the price since it's not the color i wanted and there was no case. The answer was immediately "NO" and she said she didn't know why the person who did my original order gave me discount. Come on, you should ask your coworker this question not me. Such a poor customer service. Why should i pay almost $500 for a product with wrong color and without a case for it. It is ridiculous!!!
two days after the call, i finally received a letter saying that my order was cancelled with no appology.

• Ta
    Tamymarkham Nov 25, 2018

Dyson vacuum V8 - cordless is a disappointing performer. The battery went caput in one month.
    Dyson misrepresents the power of the vacuum suction of this machine and should be sued for such false claims. Avoid this product