Dulux — test pot
Hi yesterday I purchased a test pot of your paint and promptly painted it on the wall to find the most descusting smell coming from my wall I thought my husband had trodden in some dog poo on his shoe it smelt like that.
After much hunting I realised it was the paint I had just used even now it smells the same ...
this has put me off covering my walls with this product, can you assure me this is a faulty sample ?
I am happy to return it to you.
I am redecorating and will be using lots of paint.
I must say I have never had this problem before but before I spend hundreds on my paint I feel I need some confirmation that this is not usual.
More Dulux Complaints & Reviews
- Ici Dulux Paint - terrible paint! 
- dulux brilliant white paint - yellowing
- Dulux Paints - dulux caramel latte kitchen
- Dulux Paints - duluxe - chic shadow
- Ici Dulux Paint - easy clean
- Dulux Paints - paint
- Dulux Paints - dulux cannon ball paint 
- Dulux matt emulsion (walls and Ceilings) - not fit for purpose
- Ici Dulux Eggshel Lchalky Downs 3 - voc 2010 
- Dulux - injury to son in store