DTE Energytree cutting

D

Good Morning,

On June 7, 2017 my power went out around 4pm. The power was restored by 11:30pm. The crew continued to cut down trees until 1am. The tree limbs along with some huge tree branches have not been cleaned up. I was assured that the would be back on June 8th the next day to clean up the mess. I really really really need these trees branches picked up QUICKLY! I have a lawn service coming to day to cut my grass in addition I had Tru Green treat my lawn and I'm afraid that the money I spent having that done will be of no affect due to the branches being down. I have a scheduled PROM send off and Graduating party scheduled this weekend and this is causing me to panic. Please respond with a solution.