Drive Timescam and cheating!

My advice to anyone considering Drive Time... NEVER, EVER be late... not even one day!!! I had an unfortunate circumstance where I had to go out of state for a funeral-my aunt passed away. Honestly, my finances are tight. My payment was due right before I left. I called and told them I would be a day late, and got a lecture. The day that I was supposed to go in and pay, I found out that my aunt passed away. I stuffed some things into a suitcase, got the neighbor to watch the animals, and off I went on a 14 hour road trip. I used my payment money to get to the funeral.

I got back into town, and the repo guy had been calling the clubhouse manager of the condos where I live, wanting to take the truck. I called him back, and he told me he wasn't allowed to accept payment, that they wanted the truck back. This was the first payment I had been late on-so I called the dealership.They told me to come up and talk to one of the 'managers'-and told me they wanted the truck.

I went to talk to this manager-she was in a closed door meeting at the time with another employee. They were in a glass office-the cashier called her and told her I was there to see her-she took almost an hour to get to me. The two ladies in the glass office kept staring at me, one with dirty looks. Then they emerged, and the lady I talked with went to her manager, or that's who he claimed to be.

To make a long story short, they told me that I may not be able to keep my truck, even though I guaranteed the one late payment and the next one that was due. This is the kicker:

THEY ARE DEMANDING DOCUMENTATION THAT MY AUNT DIED... Like I'm some wayward infant. They completely humiliated me. I kept explaining my situation, and they are still telling me that they can't guarantee I can keep the truck. I think they believe that just because my credit is subprime, I deserve to be humiliated and treated like a 2-year old. I felt like a scolded child who was completely helpless while the two 'managers' sat there and browbeated me for 30 minutes. It was all I could do not to bust out crying.

They didn't seem at all satisfied until I told them that if I ever had to make that choice again, I would not go to a funeral of a close one. Instead, I would make that payment-the hell with my family. They are telling me it is up to corporate to determine if I can keep the vehicle. When I talked to corporate yesterday, they told me that it is up to the dealership. I am being given 24 hours to produce whatever documentation they deem necessary to prove my aunt died. I wonder if they can exhume my aunt's body and get the DNA??? Wonder if that's what they'll ask for next...

I've been lucky-the vehicle I bought is actually in good condition and very nice. From what I've heard, not everyone has been lucky. Most of us go to this type of dealership for the same reason-our credit is messed up. They need to learn to treat people with dignity. I really can't believe that they are making me go through all of this. I'm ready to just tell them to come get the truck, rather than having to endure another verbal spanking from anyone at that dealership who thinks it is necessary.

• Ni
    Nik Jan 25, 2009

Yes these people are @-holes. Same here, money's tight sometimes and it's either help your family or pay your car. You try to explain and get a lecture AND what makes me angry the most are the calls WHILE you're at work. Some people can't answer their phones cause their working. And if I don't call them right back instead of calling my husband who of course lives with me they call and harass my family and friends. I'm active duty military therefore all my friends and family live all over the states so why call them. As if they have a better chance of getting to me. Ridiculous!!! If I would have known how ###ed this company was I wouldn't have bought my car from them.

• Ro
    RonP Mar 18, 2009

I am so fed up with their tactics, that I will be reporting them to the Clearwater Better Business Bureau, and calling the corporate office to file another complaint! One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with in my life!

madgirl Apr 13, 2009

I drive more than 50 miles because someone from drivetime call me telling me that i was approved for a loan, so I ask like 3 or 4 times, I am aproved? or pre-aproved? because i can't drive 50 miles, lost time and money .she told me oh, no! you are approved just go and choice the car that you want!!. I go in the morning next day, and the men told me that is only like 15 minutes so I can know if I am approved or what? I tell him about my approval call, and he said, no problem! just wait here, another person tell me that I have to pay 5000 dlls down payment, when the lady that call me by phone told me that was only like 500 to 1300 dlls. My husband ask him what if I have a cosigner with excellent credit(his dad) how much down payment I need to pay? And he said is like 4000 to 3000 dlls, for a used car!!! When we go to a local dealer from my town, he told my husband that with the cosigner with excellent credit is 0 down!! zeroooo!! for a new truck!!

• Pr
    prisw72 Apr 18, 2009

I had bought a car in Sept. 2002 from drivetime. This was my 2nd vehicle purchased from them, with the 1st one being paid off.
    Well something unfortunate happened, and my husband was injured on his job. He had to have surgery, and as anyone should know workers comp doesn't pay squat. We tried working out some deal with drivetime of paying weekly versus paying bi weekly, because it would have been easier for us. They would not agree to it, even though they could if they wanted too since they have in house financing.
    We ended up losing the car in Oct 2003, because we didn't realize that he would only make $300 a week on workers comp.
    We tried to work out some payment agreement with their collections dept. in Arizona. They either wanted around $8, 000 at once, or nothing at all. I didn't have no $8, 000.
    Here it is 6 yrs later and now they have some bill collector sending us threatening letters, and now they have gone to court to put a lien on my used car which I paid cash for. It is the only thing I own. My husband is now laid off from his HVAC job due to this economy and these people are jerk offs. They 1st send us a letter demanding that we turn over these things
    1) Checking account routing # and checking acct #
    2)W2's for the past 3 yr's
    3)weekly paystubs mailed to them
    4)names, phone numbers and addresses of all of our friends
    How this is even remotely legal, who knows.
    They are located in Metter Ga, Sherrod P Robin AKA Nemdegelt.
    BEWARE OF THESE PEOPLE, BECAUSE THEY ARE RUTHLESS TO THE CORE. THEY WILL LITERALLY TRY TO TAKE THE SHIRT OFF OF YOUR BACK WHEN IT IS ALMOST TIME FOR THE REPO TO COME OFF OF YOUR CREDIT.
    If anyone knows where I can file a complaint about these people please e-mail me at [email protected]
    I'd appreciate it a lot.

• Up
    upset vet Apr 24, 2009

I agree I was in the military and coming off active duty they didnt treat me any diffrent. There is a big diffreance in pay coming off active duty because I am a disable vet and not able to work full time due to doctors orders and they are not willing to work with you at all. They constantly call me at home at work It is getting to the point where Im ready to tell the come get the car thats a good way to treat you vets drive time shame on you.

• Pi
    pissedexemployee Apr 28, 2009

To all the ppl Drivetime has affected,

Take a look at these websites:

Carmax has just filed a major lawsuit on Drivetime because of their business practices. This is very likely going to put them out of business! I am an ex employee of 4 yrs and know first hand that they don't have a leg to stand on. This will most likely be the end of the choas. Just thought that would make the day of alot of ppl out there.

~Ex DT Employee
    Atl, Ga

jhall May 03, 2009

Hello everybody this should not be allowed to continue!! If we get enough people together we could try to file a class suit against Drive Time - - yes they advertise their approve, approve, approve policy, but look what they have done to some of these customers. $4, 000 down that is ridiculous!!! Their are laws and procedures concerning repossession.

jhall May 03, 2009

Spelling correction: There are laws and procedures concerning repossession.

jhall May 03, 2009

Punitive damages in large class action lawsuits can be particularly high, when it is demonstrated the company has shown great disregard for the health, safety or (emotional) well being of the plaintiffs.

However, your creditor's right to repossess your car is subject to some limitations. In particular, state law places limits on how your creditor may repossess the vehicle and resell it to reduce or eliminate your debt. If any rules are violated, your creditor may lose other rights against you, or even be required to pay you damages. For further information about the rights discussed generally below, and about your state's specific repossession requirements, contact your state consumer protection agency or your private attorney

jhall May 03, 2009

I am keeping my cell phone bills as proof that someone has called me as many as eight times a day, regardless of the time. Fortunately I have paid my car down, according to what my history report states, who knows what number they will come up with when I think I am making my last payment. I request a history report every two payments; they have to give you one listing your principal, late fees, interest and payments. It is also good to have on hand for legal purposes.

When I changed jobs and my pay periods went from 2 to 3 times a month to only 2 times a month, I brought in a calendar of my pay periods. They then called me asking about a 3rd payment for the month. When I referred to my new pay schedule they told me it wouldn't take effect until the beginning of the following month. They lied, it never took effect!!! They just wanted my money, then when the next three pay period month came along they once again expected me to pay three times instead of the two times I had requested.

If need be, Washington will be hearing from me soon. If a company is allowed to do this under current law, then the law should be changed!

• St
    stayho May 20, 2009

Well, that is what happens when you owe people money. Don't be late with your payment.

• Ge
    George00 Jul 02, 2009

I recently purchased a car thru Drive Time...the worse thing I could've done! Like many others my credit is HIT, so this was a good option for me. Now I'm up to my 2nd pymt, and my father died! yes, my father, so naturally my family situation would come first. I called them to tell them that I could make a double pymt in 10 days when i get my next paycheck..they didn't want to hear it. She said I was a high risk customer now since the loan is new and they could do nothing for me. Mind you I am still emplyeed, and offered post dated checks, my debit card #, anything just to keep my car for another week!! They are telling me to bring the car back and being extrememly rude and uncooperative. I know my family situation isn't their problem, but have a heart or make an exception. Especially when I'm offering all sorts of alternate options. I would like to talk to corporate, but I'm unsure where to start...any help would be appreciated

Thx
    George
    Atlanta, GA

• La
    Lafaye Jul 10, 2009

I agree with all the others before me, Drive Time is a rip-off its unfortunate that bad things sometimes happen to good people. There customer service is aweful. They do not care if you have death in your family or any other emergency, they will harass you, family and friends and even your job if they dont get the payment the same day its due. When I purchase my car I experience problems and I had to go to the Better Business Bureau in order to get something done. I am in the process of finding a lawyer here in Ga to see what can be done about the harassing phones on my job and being threaten by this company.
    I pray everyday that the state and federal levels will disolve this company for good and hopefully they will see that these companies will no longer be able to operate business this way.

Lafaye
    Fairburn Ga

jhall Jul 20, 2009

Please, Please all of you that are dealing with this company send your complaints to the Federal Consumer Protection Agency. You can use the reference number: 227-27-1226.

jhall Jul 20, 2009

Here is the link for federal consumer complaints;

• Kf
    kfrausto Jul 29, 2009

I am at work at this moment and i have been late on my payment this 1st time after a yr. 10 days as of today and they have called me everyday telling me things like you shouldnt have got the damn car if you couldnt afford it or go barrow some money to pay it i get paid on friday and told them i will make complete paments they told me they could not wait they needed it now.. they called me at work today and 3 times on my cell leaving me messages that i cant believe there allowed to leave it is so unperfitional... to be talk to that way and if i dont answer my phone they will call everyone on my ref. My reason is my step daughter was in the hospital for meningitis and on top of all my dad got sick and i had to go to new mexico i explained the reason and they repeatedly told my they could care less.. I have about had it. if anyone has any info how to complain on this please email me at [email protected] Thank you!

• Xr
    Xrayted Aug 10, 2009

I agree completely! It is great that the organization is available to help those that have poor credit, but the suffering you must endure when only one day, yes one day late is appalling. Not to mention the calls your 20 references you gave them receive as well that same day. Shame on you Drivetime!

• Aj
    AJPISSED Aug 26, 2009

Drive time sucks ! I know they are people that they don't say no. The reason they don't say no is because they slap you with a HUGE interest rate. Your paying as much for your old old car as you would a brand new one. Even if your a day late or two they blow up your phone, and they call all your references. I told drive time to stop calling my dad because he had cancer. I even told them that he passed away, and guess what they still kept calling his phone. My step mom was so upset that my dads phone was going off because of this damn car company. Im going to pay off my car and NEVER do business with them again. They don't want to work with you even when everyone knows that the economy is horrible. If I wasn't so worried about my credit, i'd drop off the car to them and tell them to shove it up there [email protected]@. I will NEVER do business with drive time again!

• Ct
    C. Taylor Sep 29, 2009

Threatens customers, harrassing calls, Bad people skills. They don't care about anything except $$$. Don't deal with DriveTime

• Ca
    Carl. Sep 29, 2009

I agree with the complaints posted. I've been waiting for my $15 may 2008 deferment to go threw. It hasn't gone threw yet and todays date is September 2009. Over a year. I have a signed receipt from Leo in the N Florida av store in Tampa fl. I've received 438 harrassing calls since may 2008. I have faxed ( with fax receipt ) copy 6 times since may 2008. They tell me they can't get the deferment threw in time being the same day. It appears they stole my $15. I have checked with an Attorney and I have a good case for fraud. My payments are up to date legally. They will call everyone on your contact list. Don't bother calling the corporate office, they don't care either. I will never buy there again and I'll steer people away from DriveTime. Not nice people. Carl. T. Florida

• hookemhorns Nov 04, 2009

I don't have a terrible story to tell about Drive-time but I will admit that I have had problems with companies that work in similar ways. Drive-time is a high risk "2nd chance" dealership and they will not hear any excuses or reasoning on why you missed your payment or are delinquent on your payment. They want their money yesterday and if they don't get it you are through. We've purchased a van through DT and it's been reasonable, times have been more fortunate for us than most of you with DT - however, like I said we have been down this road before. Another "2nd chance" lender approved us several years ago and things were tight around Christmas so we called and asked if we would qualify for some kind of holiday pass moving a payment to the end of our loan so that we could afford Christmas for our 4 children. They told us it wouldn't be a problem, we signed a new contract and on our merry way we went...

The very 1st time we were late on a payment they were calling with the threatening phone calls both myself, my wife and our references. When they couldn't get a hold of us one day they told my neighbor (a reference) that if she knew where we were and she wasn't telling her that she was with-holding information and she could go to jail for it and they were on the other line calling the local police department...WTF!!! Completely uncalled for...

None the less, for those of you that are struggling to get financed - here is a bit of advise for you. Go to a Credit Union, speak to their Accounting & Loans Manager, tell him you would like to get the smallest loan they will approve you for - tell them you want to rebuild your credit. Open an account with them for a while if they do not approve you and keep it in good standings at all times. Then after a year talk to them again, once you've been approved, open another account and put that money in the new account. DO NOT TOUCH THE MONEY!!! You pay your loan back with the money they gave you, the only money you have to come up with is the difference for the interest rate which generally is only a couple of hundred dollars on a small loan and you have the life of the loan to come up with the extra but get it as soon as possible. Set up a monthly payment plan on an Auto Draft out of that account and set the payments to be paid *double the amount that is due on your monthly statement*. Once the loan is paid off go back and ask for another loan (slightly larger) and REPEAT - again DO NOT TOUCH YOUR MONEY! Once you've paid off the 2nd loan talk to the Accounting & Loan Manager and tell them you are ready to take the next step, ask if you can get an auto loan and find yourself a dependable vehicle at a decent rate! You can do this and avoid using Drive-Time or any similar companies.

Something else you can do is apply for a credit card through some of the higher risk companies like House Hold Bank, I think you pay a small $19 fee for an application, generally those that you pay an application fee to will approve you for a $200 credit limit, but be prepared once you receive your card you will only have $50-$70 available as they will charge your card for initial start-up fees and whatever else they can. Pay that balance off before you use your card, then only use your card to buy something simple once a month and pay off the balance immediately!!! When I say simple I mean a candy bar, a very cheap $5 lunch - SIMPLE!!! But pay off the balance immediately, this raises your credit score by showing you have that amount available all the time and it shows that you pay off your balance in full rather than making payments. Something else it does it keep the credit card company from closing your account because you haven't used your card since Obama has signed the new bill pissing off the CC companies forcing them to rise the interest rates and close "inactive" accounts.

You can also go to some of the Rent to Own companies and start out small with them, just call a head and ask if they report to any of the Credit Agencies, if they do go in and pick up something small like a stereo or some decorations, something cheap that you know you can absolutely afford the payments on...try to make it something you really need (no one likes to waste money). Buy a few things from them and that will also help raise your credit score.

I will warn all of you this - if you have past due/delinquent accounts and you run your credit report and you want to clean up your credit by paying off those items - DO NOT DO IT!! It will only do you justice if you make arrangements with those companies IN WRITING that they will REMOVE YOUR ACCOUNT FROM COLLECTIONS AND AGREE NOT TO REPORT TO THE CREDIT AGENCIES. If you make a payment on any delinquent accounts with the intention of "cleaning up your credit" it will only detour the lenders as it will bring up those sleeping accounts from 3 months or 6 years ago however old the account is as a recently active account which tells them that you've gone delinquent again recently even though you've made payments on them to try to clean up your credit. Believe me its best to just let them fall off your credit report rather than trying to pay them off, unless like I said they will agree in writing to remove it once its paid in full.

And remember, it is imperative that you check your credit report once a year. You may do so at annualcreditreport.com here you can get your history (only histroy not score you have to pay for the score) from each of the 3 reporting agencies. It is always in your favor to send a dispute letter to each of the companies disputing all items being reported against your credit. You may look this up online (look for an example letter for this) and send to all 3 companies. They then will send letters to each company that is reporting and those companies have 30 days to respond, if they do not they (TransUnion, Experian, Equifax) have to delete any/all non-responsive items from your credit history. **But the draw back to doing this is that is very possibly could make some of your older accounts "active" again.** So be prepared for this if you choose to do so. I hope this bit of information helps at least a hand full of you. Its worked for us, we went from a bankruptcy & no one touching us to a brand new $200K home and two $30K vehicles because we were able to be approved for low interest rate loans. Take care all and good luck!

• Un
    Unknown1221 Nov 29, 2009

This is not the company to deal with my sister -in-law had the same problem with Drive Time she put down her money on a mini van and she was on day late on her first payment went out to the car to go to the company to make her payment and to find out the car was gone To her dismay she thought that someone sole her car.
    She call the police and made a report and to find out that Drive Time had repo the car nad none of her money was returned

• Un
    Unknown1221 Nov 29, 2009

this is a bad company to deal with and the employee awardful

• Te
    temptress014 Dec 10, 2009

I agree, Drivetime is a horrible company and I cannot stand dealing with their employees. I had to purchase a car from them because my credit was ruined during my divorce. I regret it daily. Two months ago, I was pulled over for driving with a suspended license and my vehicle was impounded. I had every intention of getting my vehicle out of impound, and while I was getting my license valid, drivetime came and took the vehicle out of impound. They called and let me know they had it and I had to jump through all these hoops to get it back. Even drive to a city 2 hours away, where it was being held. Turns out it was because they repossesed it. For no reason other than it was imponded. I was current on all my payments and everything else.
    I got my vehicle returned, but under the condition that I sign a "Modification Agreement" to the contract. They did defer 3 payments for me, during the time I was working to get my vehicle back because it cost me nearly $3, 000. While I appreciate them working with me to get my vehicle back, I don't appreciate their tactics.
    Currently, I am fighting with them, because one of the payments that they agreed to defer, according to the terms on their contract that I was required to sign, they made me make, and accused me of being late on. I am pretty sure they violated their own contract, and will be speaking with an attorney.
    If you can avoid Drivetime - do so, at all costs. It is not worth the time, harassment, and shady activites on their part to purchase a vehicle from them.

• Ya
    Yanez70 Jan 13, 2010

Someone needs to start a Class Action Suit against these EVIL Giants. Call President Obama. Maybe he will bail everyone out. My daughter is stuck in this same EVIL Corp. they call APPROVED, APPROVED. Only your making a deal with the devil.

• Db
    DbLTPaul Mar 27, 2010

### DRIVE TIME! I have never experienced a more ### group of attitudes. Every person in that building had a sense that they were doing me a favor. When they told me what I qualified for, they then began to tell me that regardless of a cars dollar price, I couldnt get into the one I wanted. No. Instead, I had to look at the ones they wanted me to look at. If I wanted to get into another car at the same price, suddenly, my down payment went up. Deciding NOT to buy a car from these people was the best decision Ive made in a very long time. They RAPE people on a DAILY basis there. Whats the most ###ed up part about it is, they have a sense that we should be thankful for the BUTT ###. Thank you Drive Time. Could you please RAPE ME HARDER! I ended up buying a car at a regular dealership. I only got RAPED with a little dick there. My advice, RUN! RUN away and never even go close to those ###s. They dont give a ### about you or your situation. All they give a damn about is MONEY! Customer service does not exist for these ###S! ### YOU DRIVE TIME! ### YOU IN YOUR FAT FILTY ###!

• sgfsfsdf Jul 10, 2010

!!!TO EVERYONE THAT HAS FINANCED A VEHICLE FROM DRIVETIME!!!

Your credit has kept you from purchasing/leasing/financing a vehicle from a better dealership. Be glad that someone is willing to release a vehicle to you without full payment upfront. This business is based upon the risk reward system. The higher the risk (you, because you have an established history of not paying those who loan you money), the higher the reward needs to be (Banks/dealers charge you so much because they are assuming all of the risk, therefore, you don't get to bargain with selling price, interest rate, or monthly payment) for the seller because they already know that you probably won't pay the money back.

Quit complaining about how poorly you were treated. The girl that went out of town, boo hew. You owed a payment, you didn't make the payment, you suffered the consequences. You are an adult, take responsibility for your actions. Do not complain when your vehicle is repossessed if you are in default. Your contact, which you should have read prior to purchasing, clearly states that you are required to pay on a certain date. None of this should come as a surprise to anyone.

Let's be honest...you have the right to [censor] and moan about how you were treated. People with lower credit will always be judged. Your credit is always a direct result of your past. Bite the bullet, make the payments, and move on. I have seen people benefit from financing vehicles with Just Right Auto Sales, JD BYRYDER, and Drivetime. You can only blame yourself for your credit. OK? Any questions, I don't care. Thank you for finally hearing what you deserve.

• Pe
    Perterson Zah Jul 13, 2010

TO HELL WITH DRIVETIME!!!

• Ti
    tiab Jul 17, 2010

Bought an 05 Camry from drivetime. After one day check engine light came on. The vehicle was not fairly priced and was not mechanically sound. Just because your credit is poor does not mean you deserve mal treatment. Life happens and when things are bad it is very easy to ruin your credit. Thank God, they do have a three day vehicle return agreement. The car has to be driven under a certain number of miles and in same condition as purchased. Tou do have to pay a restocking fee of $175. The thing that really makes no sense to me, is that I paid cash down payment, but for some reason I have to wait seven days to receive a check.

• sgfsfsdf Jul 17, 2010

@Tiab

Having bad credit bars you from receiving quality customer service in every industry. Your credit automatically tells a creditor that you are a risk. You, and all other DT customers are high risk. The system that's used when financing people with poor credit is based upon a risk, reward system. The higher the risk (bad credit), the higher the reward (higher rates and poor quality vehicles) yields greater profits for the dealer.

On another note, how did you get a 2005 Camry from DriveTime? 99.9% of their vehicles are domestic (produced within the United States). I'm astonished by the fact that you returned a Toyota. Also, the proper spelling is m-a-l-t-r-e-a-t-m-e-n-t, not mal treatment.

Sincerely yours,
    Me.

• Bc
    BCORRAL Oct 27, 2010

i have just had a child and ill be out of work for 6 weeks all i get for matenity leave is 1000 dollars so i called drivetime to have 2 payments moved to the back of my loan these S.O.Bs told me since i do not have an income for these 6weeks they could not help me, but when i go back to work to call them and they would be willing to work with me then what bull when i go back to work i wont need there dang help. F YOU DRIVETIME

• Th
    Themanskeepingyoudown Mar 14, 2011

Companies that deal with high risk clients hear every excuse in the book as to why people don't make payments or return rented property and they don't want to run the risk of getting accused of targeting any one group so they are strict with everyone. It is not DT's fault that their customers have shown themselves to be untrustworthy in regards to borrowing money, and while they might not have the best customer service they need to be tought with their high risk customer in order to keep losses down. I don't know anything about their collections department, but if they are calling and harrassing customers for payments against the law you should document and file a claim. The fair debt collection act is very specific in what it allows a lender to do in regards to collections. In regards to the prices of their vehicles, DT probably makes the same as any other dealership after you figure in how many of their customers default on loans and don't pay in full. There are more expenses incurred in high risk lending so if you are in the market for a car and you have poor credit there are only two options pay a higher price and interest rate or pay cash for a cheaper and less reliable car.

• Tr
    Truths speaks more Nov 19, 2014

Drive time is run by criminals Daniel Valenzuela is the the corporate trainer and is a felon ex convict who did prison time, please run a back ground check on this drunk who is married to a whore bartender .

• Li
    Lisa Coker May 03, 2016

I purchased a Ford 2006 Freestyle SEL March 4th 2016 here it is May 2nd 2016 the first night I had it less than 12 hours my son seen a roach now I have nothing but roaches in my car when I had to call them they said is not covered by my warranty and that was less than 24 hours after I got it I haven't autistic son that is petrified of the bugs any bugs for that matter they said my warrant was not covered by it they gave me a problem about my oil change my transmission slips and I can't even check my transmission fluid to see if it's low I get a letter every week sometimes two or three and I don't have insurance when I do I completely agree with it please include me in a lawsuit please feel free to contact me [email protected] thank you for your time and consideration in this matter but I can't give up the car because I have nothing else and it's I put everything I had invested in this car

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices