DressLily.comstair stickers

W Jun 14, 2019

This is the worst product on the planet.
None of the books have readable titles (at least in english), the quality of the printing is blurred and terrible. This is a complete and utter disappointment and I would never use it in my home!!

I only spent $30 on it so I am not going to fuss with returns etc, but I am going to make sure that everyone I come in contact with and everything on my social media feeds are aware of the the very lowest of quality coming out of dresslily.

I was very much looking forward to receiving this product. What a colossal mess it is.
Once burned, twice shy. I will never again purchase anything from dresslily.