DreamstimeFraudulent subscription service

R

I signed up for a free trial and the first month was supposed to be free. About three weeks later Dreamstime charged my card for a membership without my permission. There was still one week left but they already took my money as if I had agreed to become a member. I only wanted to try this site and that's all, I never agreed to anything!
I contacted these guys and cancelled my account but they still refused to return my money. What a scam.

Andres MM Jan 22, 2019

Avoid at all costs. Its a scam!! I signed up for the so called "FREE" trial, and immediatly was charged 25 USD from my credit card, with no option to refund.

Comments