Dream Products Inc, Dept. 2964order never received despite check cashed

I

Have mailed order and check for $12.97 accompanied by paper coupon for a podiatric product[which would reposition big toe] on August 18, 2008. My personal check with my name, address and phone no. has been deposited and cashed by Dream Products through their Bank on Aug 21, 2008. I have never received the order.

• Io
    Ioana Nadrag Sep 13, 2008

The Company Dream Products Inc. is advertising and encouraging people to buy their products . No phone number found when I have tried to contact them. I also have read many complaints like mine about the Dream Products, is this a bad Business or scam ???

• Io
    Ioana Nadrag Sep 18, 2008

This is to let you know that products have finally arrived two days after my complain had been placed. Thanks.

• Th
    Therese L.S.Rockall Sep 29, 2008

I ordered and rec.mySS Whistling Tea Kettle, however
    it does not whistle because the cap on the spout does not close tight over it.
    Have tried to reach you by phone, but that will cost me an additional $1.49 to get your number plus you also do not have an 800-toll free #.
    Now if I return this product it will also cost me the shipping charge, which I feel is not fair since the product is defective.I have pd. for this on my credit card which you have already billed me.
    How is your Company going to handle this for me?
    Awaiting a fast reply from you, before my exp.30 days refund?
    Sincerely
    Therese L.S. Rockall

• Ju
    Judy Robinson Oct 02, 2008

I ORDERED A WALLET FROM DREAM PRODUCTS. I ALSO FILLED OUT THE FORM AND SENT IN A CHECK FOR AMOUNT PLUS SHIPPING FOR MY PRODUCT ON 9.1.7.08. TODAY IS 10.2.08 AND I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY WALLETS.
    I FILLED OUT ALL MY INFORMATION INCLUDING MY UNIT # 11. IF THEY NEGLECTED TO INCLUDE THAT NUMBER I WILL NEVER RECEIVE MY WALLET NOR WILL I GET MY MONEY BACK. I, TOO AGREE YOU HAVE NO WAY OF CONTACTING DREAM PRODUCTS TO SEE IT THEY EVEN RECEIVED YOUR ORDER. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

• Be
    Bernard Gross Oct 03, 2008

I ordered two wallets via a paper coupon from the Sunday
    plain dealer newspaper . The check was cashed but no delivery
    of ordered goods.

• Ba
    barbara Nov 04, 2008

Well, i just recently sent in a money order as well, it has been 5 weeks since i mailed the money order... I called them, and they said they have no record of receiving the money order and that i should contact the bank and see if it was cashed! WEll, thats going to cost me 15 bucks...just to do that.
    I hate to say it, but i think the Better Business bureau needs to get involved unless someone has already done so...

Joyce Jackson Feb 03, 2009

I mailed order and check for $21.94 accompanied by coupon from ad for two bras on 1/16/09. My check cleared my bank 1/22/09, I have not recieved my order.

Maritza Nieves Jul 29, 2011

Dream Products Inc. is advertising and encouraging people to buy their products, no phone number found when I have tried to contact them. They send advertising inside daily newspapers . I bought on May 16, 2011, 2 Circulation Stockings for $7.97 each. Today is July 29, 2011 and I haven't received them. If this company is a scam, be careful Maritza - Puerto Rico.

Janice Bowden Jan 24, 2013

I was going to order a couple hundred dollars worth of merchandize from Dream Products Catalog the last 2 years, I' m glad I didn't get around to it. After reading these reviews, I tore up my list. 24th of January, 2013 by Jan Bowden

• Sm
    Smokeman Nov 07, 2014

I order product from DMW Direct, 91-J Auburn Street, Dept #1163, Portland ME, 04103 and never received their product. I have since written them three letters requesting my money since they have cashed my check since 11 Aug 2914 and still no product nor response. I just want my money back and forget about this incident. Thank you

• Sm
    Smokeman Nov 07, 2014

The date was 11 Aug 2014.

• Kb
    KBE Jan 13, 2015

Smokeman, If you've ordered products from a DMW Direct at 91-J Auburn Street, Dept #1163 in Portland ME, it was a SCAM! Please contact your bank to warn them of this and other possible fraudulent charges, as well as your local BBB.

• Sh
    Shawnie H. Apr 06, 2016

I received a letter with a great wonder pull that makes you lose weight quick. I couldn't find info on the so called Dr. Nor could I find info on the pills. I googled the address and seen all of these complaints. No wonder they ask for a check and don't give any other info. They are scammers!!!