Dragonplay.comPoor service

P Review updated:

This isn’t a complant but a concern, a month or two ago I ordered dragon gold or whatever you call it to play Texas hold em well I tried once nothing happened so I tried again still nothing happened, then I noticed that I had some points which I could trade in so I did I received say 500000 gold coins. Well I was checking my bank statement and there were two withdraw for $15.00 each, I never received any coins for the thirty dollars I gave you, through paypal. Please let me know what you decide.

Mary Childers Jan 05, 2012

Please!!! Dragonplay needs to be investigated for fraud!! Their holdem and slot game are rigged to entice players to buy coins, gold... whatever. A player will always lose. Hands in holdem force closed... this developer is a monster!

• Do
    Douglas Couch Mar 19, 2018

@Mary Childers Anyone paying attention notices right away that hand wins and losses follow predictable patterns which have to be governed by well-planned algorithms. I call app poker [censor] poker. I use the free chips only to play and I see the gift chips given as bait. They advertise to sell chips constantly, which makes sense as that's why they offer the app, to get into your account. I will never give them my financial info or buy even one chip, so they can advertise all they want. -- That said, since I know they'll send me flying up into the big bucks, then plummet me to pauperville, I just ride the wave in either direction. I have to remember it's app [censor] poker and not play at all like that in real hold'em. It's fun to play to pass the time when we're watching marginal interest [censor] cable TV at night. My free chips are running somewhere between 10 & 20 billion. I just laugh at them. Now that I'm playing asset a higher stakes level, they give me bigger blocks of gift chips (like 3 billion). If you've got your account hooked up with them, well get it unhooked. Doesn't do any good to complain, even though you're right. Sue them or don't...up to you. But don't think it's just them. It seems all? the apps work that way...even freebie offline Solitaire. I complained once to a popular Solitaire app about the correographed hands...just like the poker apps with no real money involved. They openly admitted the random deals are not random. Hey...they're control freaks, what can I say? Why pay money for chips in a fake money game? Beats me to figure it out. Sometimes the [censor]s beat me, sometimes not. Don't forget to notice that many of the [censor]s you're playing against are not other players but electronic shills. Just so you, ll know, the big real life casinos bait you and use algorithm-controlled play as well...not just in poker but in all slots. Before the electronic era, they did it using mechanical devices. Even manual keno was rigged using balls of varying plastic composition that would swell at varying rates, allowing them to control which groups of numbers were hitting. By the way...read the fine print. I doubt they're under any obligation to offer fair play...it's just paid entertainment, not real poker.

• Ce
    CeeeZee Jan 24, 2012

The game is obviously rigged. Go to a table with a mix of new players, old players, and you shall see. One donkey beat after another. Four of a kind beats full house, flush beats another flush, etc etc. A lot of strange things happening that you don't see very often in real life. It's been commonly speculated that the algorithm is set up so a new player can win easily despite skill, but will later lose very fast so they would be tempted to buy chips. Of course, all this is hard to prove. Would love to see a class action against this company for fraud.

Charles 1026 Feb 10, 2012

I purchased 3 orders from Dragonplay. 1st for 6.00, received my gold. Second for 60.00 did not get my gold, email said order was cancelled. Tried again for 6.00, did not receive my gold, email said order was cancelled. HOWEVER, they charged my card for all three orders. After several email attempts, all I received was try our support. Last email attempt came back undeliverable. I am taking this to the Attorney General and BBB. Its a shame, I really enjoyed playing.

• Li
    liquidcasper Mar 02, 2012

THIS GAME IS RIGGED. THEY WANT YOU TO SPEND YOUR MONEY ON A RIGGED POKER GAME

Joel777 Mar 02, 2012

I have had my account for over a year, it crashed, took all my chips, buddies, and my 5 blue star rating, I have 8 open customer support claims that they have not responded to, no way to reach them, the support buttons on the webpage dont even work, I sent an email to the big cheese Sharon Tal, [email protected], I will also leave poor ratings every where I go.

• Mo
    Mortainous28 Mar 06, 2012

I refuse to update to the latest update. There is no reason this game needs to be able to turn on my wifi and reconfigure my wifi wireless hotspots to work. Connecting my wifi to the wrong wireless network for whatever reason they have planned is a MAJOR security risk. As an IT Tech myself I find it hard to believe that anyone programmer or IT would even think about implementing something like this.

Every update they want more unneeded control over your phone and this most recent one is more than I am willing to allow them to do. Un-installing.

• Ti
    TIGERKATE May 29, 2012

I have found numerous charges on my bank statement from Dragonplay, half of which I have not purchased. Try to get someone to reply to your emails is a joke. Most of the time they bounce back. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

• Co
    countduckula Jul 01, 2012

Dragonplay is a fraud... they make u win a lot then lose all.
    I had 2.4 billion chips and in just one day lost all my chips. Not playing only at high rollers tables. Even at small tables to see if this game is a SCAM. And yes it is.
    How can someone lose every hand?
    When i only had 500millions left I called every single hand and couldnt win one fkn hand until i had no more chips.
    This kind of things should not happen. Because there are people that buys chips and Dragonplay is stealing from them.
    The same thing happened to a friend who was at my buddy list that had more than 3billion chips and in just one day like me... Lost every fkn chips.

• Ti
    TIGERKATE Jul 01, 2012

I also have lost heaps in 1 day. I play a slot called Ancient Egypt + I lost 350.000+in just over 4 hours. It took 180.000 to get free spins. If u up ur bet u loose, drop it + it pays 4 a little while.

angry guest2 Jul 13, 2012

I want in if there's a class action. Rigged rigged rigged!

• Dr
    DragonplayRapedMe Jul 29, 2012

I COMPLETELY agree with everything you guys are saying about it being rigged so people will buy chips. I was literally saying the EXACT same thing to a co-worker who also plays the game and agrees. Im so fed-up with this ###in game. Customer service is a complete joke, they refuse to answer my emails. I have 6 open tickets, none of them have had a response. DRAGONPLAY CAN SUCK MY JUICY WHITE ###

• El
    elmook Aug 21, 2012

Yep, I agree.I complained to cust serv. a while back, saying that the game was rigged.His reply was that it was random.BS!!! I've been playing poker since 1980, and had NEVER seen so many bad beats! Every since I first started BUYING chips, that's when it started.Oh, it'll let u win for a while.Like, u can't be beat.Raise your chip count way up there.But then, all of a sudden, u can't win a hand if your life depended on it! I've went all in with pocket aces several times.And it would come out back 2 back 2 back suited.Giving out 4 same suited cards, and conveniently, neither of my cards would be in that suit.Or, would come out, 5, 6, 7 and 8.Giving the next person a straight.That's why people will go all in with a 7, 2 hand.Because they know anything can happen! ASnd it's always set up for a particular person at the table to win, like they can do no wrong.Yeah, it's CRAZY! Used to enjoy playing.But now, it's a f___ing JOKE!!!

• Je
    jeepwoman Sep 24, 2012

I totally agree with others comments. They have constant problems that folds
    our hand when you call a hand. Then it boots you out of the game or tournament that you are in. These problems happen constantly and this company refuses to even give a player their measly entry fees back. This always happens just before you were going to win a big tournament. Its a total scam and many players want to bring a class action lawsuit against Dragonplay

Their customer service (if you can even call them that) are very rude and treat players like crap. They say they need all off this information (date, time it occurred, tournament or table number, details of what happened, and on and on). Once you submit all of these derails (they don't think anyone will do it but I do) and they than say they have to investigate it. Its a total joke and BS! You never hear from them again! They are such liars and treat their long term loyal players like crap.

They have had the same major problems for two++ years and never fix them because they make more money by not fixing them. The problems are folding a hand when a player calls and than boots them out of the game or tournament completely, nonstop problems that fold your hand, locking up and staying that way, ETC.. They refuse to reimburse what a player loses and so it costs players lots of extra money because of this. If they didn't have these damn problems, to begin with (or fix these major problems) I wouldn't have hundreds of complaints to them on their website. They just don't get that. and could care less.

This is mainly a "pay to play" site and the company has legal obligations to their players that they are NOT abiding by. Complaints need to be filed against this company and as others have stated, there should be a Class Action filed against them.

It could be a fun site to play at but there are way to many problems and concerns about this company. The more I play, I agree that I this site is fixed. They just want you to buy more and more chips and its unbelievable how you can win alot at the beginning and than suddenly you can't win one hand in hundreds of plays. Also, don't waste your time or money playing their Video Poker. The first week was normal and now it's impossible to a Video poker hand by doubling down. I played over 350 hands of Video Poker and after the 2nd double town, the flop card was constantly bigger than the other 4 cards. I believe this game is definitely fixed or has such unobtainable odds for players. Do NOT waste your time or money on Video Poker or any Dragonplay game for that matter.

jagajaga Oct 26, 2012

If you need to buy Dragonplay chips for half price, just go to http://buydragonplaygold.su/ . They are the best providers of dragonplay gold.

• We
    wenwenwen Nov 13, 2012

Completely agree with this. I had similar problems for another game called "slot city". I bought credits on the game and there is an error when I bought the credits. After a few days, i check my bank account and 3 withdraw for $22.37 each, and I never receive any coins,

• Kt
    KT2 Nov 26, 2012

Absolutely agree with most of the above reviews. DragonPlay takes another fun step though. If you have legitimate success, and play by the rules and win big, then they seize your account. $40 billion just taken, multiple emails to support and nothing. This "company" should be shut down.

• Je
    JeffreyStar Dec 26, 2012

What a ridiculous company. I'm a level 40 and have purchased gold in the past, recently I've finally succeeded to around 800million in chips, then one day when I switched tables I went from 800, 000, 000ish to 4.5million, what a freaking scam!!! I've emailed their support and opened three tickets, they are all closed and one reply said they gave me "10 million" to compensate, but they will "investigate" yet they closed the ticket. I've ONLY played in 1/2million blind games, so there's NO WAY I could lose 800million chips in one hand!! This company is a scam!!!

• Th
    thunder18 Dec 29, 2012

There will be days, you certainly lose, other days you will certainly win. This isnt real live at all. They are selling dreams, you are a great player -as long as you pay ...:-)

joepalmer Jan 02, 2013

Agree total fn scam have never seen so many 3 kings, 2 in my pocket, beat by pocket 2s with a full house! Bulls**t play tonnes of holdem em at casino and never see the unevadable upsets! Bulls**t... Do not give these as s ho les any money

• Br
    Brian M Daly Mar 06, 2013

I bought 250, 000, 000 chips for $99.99, received an email confirmation, but never received the chips. today I attempted to complain to the support staff, after my complaint was sent when I tried to get back to the site my password wouldn't work, so I requested a new password. Two new passwords later, I still can't get to the site as it tells me my password is invalid. along with this, all the emails they have sent have no official addressto talk or complain to them directly. I am at a loss, mentally and financially

christy skerl Mar 24, 2013

I have had a blank screen for a week now and I can collect gifts and read messages but can not play game I emailed them no response and bought chips and can not play this is for dragonplay poker. I uninstalled it also and reinstalled it nothing anyone have any ideas?

Maxidude May 01, 2013

Game constantly freezes, chips keep disappearing when no bet has made. DragonPlay say its my connectivity issues, thats BS every time it happened I would check my connection by logging into Play Store and found my connection was stable.
    Lodged a complaint with Google Play, considering they were paid the money, requesting my money be refunded and was approved within 8 hours. Hope this helps

maxilick May 01, 2013

Purchased 720 million chips, game froze booted me out upon logging back in 400 million in chips disappeared, . Lodged a complaint with Google Play requesting a refund and it was granted.

maxilick May 01, 2013

oops sorry double post.

• Jg
    jguitarz May 07, 2013

I was flying through this game goin to advanced tables then big shots then masters... then I lose an unreasonable amount of hands in a row. Every single big hand that I played I lost to someone flopping a straight or three of a kind when heads up, or catching some monster hand on the river. Managed to get to 70 mil then lost 60 of it in literally a week. Was playing the smaller tables at 3mil buy in and managed to lose 3mil over and over again to ridiculous hands. I swear I was playing with a bot at one point, the dude didn't lose one hand over the course of a couple hours! So now im down to 10 mil and I refuse to play this piece of junk game.

• Dr
    Dragonplay hater May 16, 2013

I purchased coins in Slot City on two different occasions. Neither time did I get my coins. I contacted "customer service" at Dragonplay and got nothing!!! Im out $160! They are crooked and fraudulent. Shame...they have a fun app.

• Jj
    jjjjjjjaaaaa Jun 03, 2013

Do not even try this fraudulent app - the dragon play has deleted many of my accounts saying that I have transferred chips illegally. How the heck is it illegal if I transfer chips amongst my own accounts!!!???!!! I am going to sue this company.

• Li
    Libran78 Jun 22, 2013

I'm sick of this game but can't find another to replace it. It does seem really shady in the cards being dealt. The service is terrible it folds hand on its own when I haven't touched a button or it skips dealing you a hand. It freezes a lot. It also kicks you off the table while your still playing the game never returns your chip count after it does this. This needs o be looked into or it needs to fix the problems it has. ASAP

• Du
    dukeofurl Jul 27, 2013

Agree to everything here. Want to see an awesome winning hand? Fold a very low percentage hand, watch the flop-turn-river, and the hand you folded will be the "winning" hand. Almost every time you fold. If you have 2 pair...Kings and queens...someone will have two pairs ace high. You have a straight king high, you will lose to straight ace high. Absolutely rigged with bots.

Where is my money

woodrow collins Aug 17, 2013

Can you put my money back on please you keep taking my money and I'm not getting no games

woodrow collins Aug 17, 2013

Can you put my money back on my card

woodrow collins Aug 17, 2013

Can you put my money back on there please

woodrow collin Aug 17, 2013

Can you please put my money back I'm tired or in this game can get it

• Br
    brian ballenger Feb 03, 2014

On Jan 25, 2014 i was charged $69.99 on my credit card for dragonplay poker chips that i never recieved. contact me at [email protected]

• Su
    submissive Jun 11, 2014

I just lost 111, 000, 000 to cyberspace, dragon play please help, I really like this game, and loosing gold like that is th main reason i haven't buy chips, it happend. Before .

• Aj
    ajdaddy Jul 14, 2014

T its rigged anyone thats played poker and knows how long it is too get a good hand knows that this is rigged everytime someone has a great hand in normaly it gives someone a lower great hand too bait u ive been unbeatable several times and several times i cant win a hand no matter how good it is u cannot bluff at this site someone has a hand everytime lol its so obvious too anyone who plays and knows the game

• Sm
    smiles420 Aug 10, 2014

I bought coins from Dragon play poker pro on aug.9th 2014 ... went in and played several tourneys ... won quite a bit of coins. Went in next day Aug.10th my account was blocked?????? I sent several messages to the support team asking why I was blocked... they closed my complaint without even an answer? Do they cheat alot of people? or was this an Isolated incident?

• Ba
    battgalat Oct 01, 2014

Agree with this. U purchase coins and it makes u lose them all. The ones with billions never purchased on penny. Also it has vulgar language, racial slurs, partial nudity, and much much more. Wouldnt recommend this to anyone!

johnpoker Dec 09, 2014