Dragonplay.comPoor service

P

This isn’t a complant but a concern, a month or two ago I ordered dragon gold or whatever you call it to play Texas hold em well I tried once nothing happened so I tried again still nothing happened, then I noticed that I had some points which I could trade in so I did I received say 500000 gold coins. Well I was checking my bank statement and there were two withdraw for $15.00 each, I never received any coins for the thirty dollars I gave you, through paypal. Please let me know what you decide.

JaredL2020 Dec 25, 2019

I purchased chips 3 different times for $90 total & they never posted to my account. I have been trying for weeks to get in touch with them and I can't. I have spent hundreds on this app over the years, but will never play again. terrible customer service & stole my money

• Di
    Diane C Irizarry Jan 05, 2019

My game won't load, says to try again

• Ak
    Akavi Chishi Passah Nov 12, 2018

i purchased 1, 240.99 chip using my hdfc debit card today march 1st, however the chip amount did not get updated. please look into this and fix the issue

• Ji
    Jim Langley Oct 21, 2018

No one answers when I use the in app support, my phone went on the fritz & when I re-downloaded your slots app I had lost my ranking, I had unlocked the Farm Slot game recently so I believe I was at 210 or better ! Please restore my ranking or I will download a different slot app since I will be starting at the same position...

• Be
    Ben Mccurty Oct 15, 2018

To whom it may concern
    I' vs been trying to connect to Facebook while playing wild bingo and I keep getting
    Invalid connect key to facebook please help. Here's my email to respond to [email protected] thank you.yes and how can I get my connect key back so I can play using facebook.I love the game and would really love to again,

• Ep
    EP43 Sep 01, 2018

I am unable to connect to wild bingo as it says connection issues. I have no connection issues as all other apps are working fine. I bought some coins and then the next day it wouldn't work!

Please advise if this is being looked into as this is very poor service. If I don't get a response then I will be making a complaint higher.

• Ok
    Okie Sailor Feb 23, 2016

Lucky hand of AA this week, you will indeed be lucky to get pocket AA since this game is rigged so they don't have to pay the 10, 000 if you win with pocket AA. Have had every combo of A-whatever but no pocket AA, as soon as they switch the lucky hand to other cards I will starting getting AA again. TOTALLY RIGGED GAME, why you think they are based overseas, so you can't find them. Thank god I have never paid anything to play this game, customer support is non existent as all their responses are canned, have gotten same response for 2 completely unrelated issues. DO NOT PAY TO PLAY THIS GAME.

• Ok
    Okie Sailor Feb 11, 2016

Game s(u)cks, have never payed a dime to play and never will. Game constantly freezes up especially after winning fair sized pots, just today I have already had 3 four of a kind hands, full houses beat by better full houses (constantly), fast fold timers are completely hosed and they haven't responded to this issue. This game has it fair share of a-holes playing who will bet a 100, 000 on 2-3 off suit just because they have more chips. NOT A REAL POKER GAME, learn how the rhythms go and you can stay ahead since it is not dealt according to real poker rules even though they claim otherwise. On the fast fold tables I have been stuck in up to 8 blinds in a row and you get sh-t cards so you lose a lot without even playing a hand. GAME IS NOT ON THE UP AND UP AND DRAGON PLAY DOESN'T GIVE A RATS -SS AS LONG AS THEY GET "YOUR" MONEY.

• Ke
    Ken K Oct 21, 2015

Losing at times can be bad luck, but Dragonplay has been less than discreet in their methods of defrauding their patrons. I have submitted more issues than i can share at one time but the violations include unauthorized purchases, elimination of lower ante tables forcing players to levels their balances are not able to compete, player abuse via comments, repetitive game bugs that block a player from betting when opportunity to win a large pot suddenly drops player from hand in play. For the last five weeks, I have been in contact with customer support regarding some offensive screen names. My complaint has been closed for the fifth time and have the responses that the names have been sent to tech for review. After five weeks they remain. The most recent names I reported were:
    FUK_YOU
    fukthis app
    I HATE MUSLIMS
    Blow me
    howiefeltersnatch
    I would appreciate any explanation how a developer can continue to be allowed to violate so many people and be allowed to take their money to further violate their rights.
    I can provide the screenshots to validate my experiences.

johnpoker Dec 09, 2014

100b ready for sale. contact skype: aftersteps86 or whatsapp [protected]

• Ba
    battgalat Oct 01, 2014

Agree with this. U purchase coins and it makes u lose them all. The ones with billions never purchased on penny. Also it has vulgar language, racial slurs, partial nudity, and much much more. Wouldnt recommend this to anyone!

• Sm
    smiles420 Aug 10, 2014

I bought coins from Dragon play poker pro on aug.9th 2014 ... went in and played several tourneys ... won quite a bit of coins. Went in next day Aug.10th my account was blocked?????? I sent several messages to the support team asking why I was blocked... they closed my complaint without even an answer? Do they cheat alot of people? or was this an Isolated incident?

• Aj
    ajdaddy Jul 14, 2014

T its rigged anyone thats played poker and knows how long it is too get a good hand knows that this is rigged everytime someone has a great hand in normaly it gives someone a lower great hand too bait u ive been unbeatable several times and several times i cant win a hand no matter how good it is u cannot bluff at this site someone has a hand everytime lol its so obvious too anyone who plays and knows the game

• Su
    submissive Jun 11, 2014

I just lost 111, 000, 000 to cyberspace, dragon play please help, I really like this game, and loosing gold like that is th main reason i haven't buy chips, it happend. Before .

• Br
    brian ballenger Feb 03, 2014

On Jan 25, 2014 i was charged $69.99 on my credit card for dragonplay poker chips that i never recieved. contact me at [email protected]

woodrow collin Aug 17, 2013

Can you please put my money back I'm tired or in this game can get it

woodrow collins Aug 17, 2013

Can you put my money back on there please

woodrow collins Aug 17, 2013

Can you put my money back on my card

woodrow collins Aug 17, 2013

Can you put my money back on please you keep taking my money and I'm not getting no games

Where is my money

• Du
    dukeofurl Jul 27, 2013

Agree to everything here. Want to see an awesome winning hand? Fold a very low percentage hand, watch the flop-turn-river, and the hand you folded will be the "winning" hand. Almost every time you fold. If you have 2 pair...Kings and queens...someone will have two pairs ace high. You have a straight king high, you will lose to straight ace high. Absolutely rigged with bots.

• Li
    Libran78 Jun 22, 2013

I'm sick of this game but can't find another to replace it. It does seem really shady in the cards being dealt. The service is terrible it folds hand on its own when I haven't touched a button or it skips dealing you a hand. It freezes a lot. It also kicks you off the table while your still playing the game never returns your chip count after it does this. This needs o be looked into or it needs to fix the problems it has. ASAP

• Jj
    jjjjjjjaaaaa Jun 03, 2013

Do not even try this fraudulent app - the dragon play has deleted many of my accounts saying that I have transferred chips illegally. How the heck is it illegal if I transfer chips amongst my own accounts!!!???!!! I am going to sue this company.

• Dr
    Dragonplay hater May 16, 2013

I purchased coins in Slot City on two different occasions. Neither time did I get my coins. I contacted "customer service" at Dragonplay and got nothing!!! Im out $160! They are crooked and fraudulent. Shame...they have a fun app.

• Jg
    jguitarz May 07, 2013

I was flying through this game goin to advanced tables then big shots then masters... then I lose an unreasonable amount of hands in a row. Every single big hand that I played I lost to someone flopping a straight or three of a kind when heads up, or catching some monster hand on the river. Managed to get to 70 mil then lost 60 of it in literally a week. Was playing the smaller tables at 3mil buy in and managed to lose 3mil over and over again to ridiculous hands. I swear I was playing with a bot at one point, the dude didn't lose one hand over the course of a couple hours! So now im down to 10 mil and I refuse to play this piece of junk game.

maxilick May 01, 2013

oops sorry double post.

maxilick May 01, 2013

Purchased 720 million chips, game froze booted me out upon logging back in 400 million in chips disappeared, . Lodged a complaint with Google Play requesting a refund and it was granted.

Maxidude May 01, 2013

Game constantly freezes, chips keep disappearing when no bet has made. DragonPlay say its my connectivity issues, thats BS every time it happened I would check my connection by logging into Play Store and found my connection was stable.
    Lodged a complaint with Google Play, considering they were paid the money, requesting my money be refunded and was approved within 8 hours. Hope this helps

christy skerl Mar 24, 2013

I have had a blank screen for a week now and I can collect gifts and read messages but can not play game I emailed them no response and bought chips and can not play this is for dragonplay poker. I uninstalled it also and reinstalled it nothing anyone have any ideas?

• Br
    Brian M Daly Mar 06, 2013

I bought 250, 000, 000 chips for $99.99, received an email confirmation, but never received the chips. today I attempted to complain to the support staff, after my complaint was sent when I tried to get back to the site my password wouldn't work, so I requested a new password. Two new passwords later, I still can't get to the site as it tells me my password is invalid. along with this, all the emails they have sent have no official addressto talk or complain to them directly. I am at a loss, mentally and financially

joepalmer Jan 02, 2013

Agree total fn scam have never seen so many 3 kings, 2 in my pocket, beat by pocket 2s with a full house! Bulls**t play tonnes of holdem em at casino and never see the unevadable upsets! Bulls**t... Do not give these as s ho les any money

• Th
    thunder18 Dec 29, 2012

There will be days, you certainly lose, other days you will certainly win. This isnt real live at all. They are selling dreams, you are a great player -as long as you pay ...:-)

• Je
    JeffreyStar Dec 26, 2012

What a ridiculous company. I'm a level 40 and have purchased gold in the past, recently I've finally succeeded to around 800million in chips, then one day when I switched tables I went from 800, 000, 000ish to 4.5million, what a freaking scam!!! I've emailed their support and opened three tickets, they are all closed and one reply said they gave me "10 million" to compensate, but they will "investigate" yet they closed the ticket. I've ONLY played in 1/2million blind games, so there's NO WAY I could lose 800million chips in one hand!! This company is a scam!!!

• Kt
    KT2 Nov 26, 2012

Absolutely agree with most of the above reviews. DragonPlay takes another fun step though. If you have legitimate success, and play by the rules and win big, then they seize your account. $40 billion just taken, multiple emails to support and nothing. This "company" should be shut down.

• We
    wenwenwen Nov 13, 2012

Completely agree with this. I had similar problems for another game called "slot city". I bought credits on the game and there is an error when I bought the credits. After a few days, i check my bank account and 3 withdraw for $22.37 each, and I never receive any coins,

jagajaga Oct 26, 2012

If you need to buy Dragonplay chips for half price, just go to http://buydragonplaygold.su/ . They are the best providers of dragonplay gold.

• Je
    jeepwoman Sep 24, 2012

I totally agree with others comments. They have constant problems that folds
    our hand when you call a hand. Then it boots you out of the game or tournament that you are in. These problems happen constantly and this company refuses to even give a player their measly entry fees back. This always happens just before you were going to win a big tournament. Its a total scam and many players want to bring a class action lawsuit against Dragonplay

Their customer service (if you can even call them that) are very rude and treat players like crap. They say they need all off this information (date, time it occurred, tournament or table number, details of what happened, and on and on). Once you submit all of these derails (they don't think anyone will do it but I do) and they than say they have to investigate it. Its a total joke and BS! You never hear from them again! They are such liars and treat their long term loyal players like crap.

They have had the same major problems for two++ years and never fix them because they make more money by not fixing them. The problems are folding a hand when a player calls and than boots them out of the game or tournament completely, nonstop problems that fold your hand, locking up and staying that way, ETC.. They refuse to reimburse what a player loses and so it costs players lots of extra money because of this. If they didn't have these damn problems, to begin with (or fix these major problems) I wouldn't have hundreds of complaints to them on their website. They just don't get that. and could care less.

This is mainly a "pay to play" site and the company has legal obligations to their players that they are NOT abiding by. Complaints need to be filed against this company and as others have stated, there should be a Class Action filed against them.

It could be a fun site to play at but there are way to many problems and concerns about this company. The more I play, I agree that I this site is fixed. They just want you to buy more and more chips and its unbelievable how you can win alot at the beginning and than suddenly you can't win one hand in hundreds of plays. Also, don't waste your time or money playing their Video Poker. The first week was normal and now it's impossible to a Video poker hand by doubling down. I played over 350 hands of Video Poker and after the 2nd double town, the flop card was constantly bigger than the other 4 cards. I believe this game is definitely fixed or has such unobtainable odds for players. Do NOT waste your time or money on Video Poker or any Dragonplay game for that matter.

• El
    elmook Aug 21, 2012

Yep, I agree.I complained to cust serv. a while back, saying that the game was rigged.His reply was that it was random.BS!!! I've been playing poker since 1980, and had NEVER seen so many bad beats! Every since I first started BUYING chips, that's when it started.Oh, it'll let u win for a while.Like, u can't be beat.Raise your chip count way up there.But then, all of a sudden, u can't win a hand if your life depended on it! I've went all in with pocket aces several times.And it would come out back 2 back 2 back suited.Giving out 4 same suited cards, and conveniently, neither of my cards would be in that suit.Or, would come out, 5, 6, 7 and 8.Giving the next person a straight.That's why people will go all in with a 7, 2 hand.Because they know anything can happen! ASnd it's always set up for a particular person at the table to win, like they can do no wrong.Yeah, it's CRAZY! Used to enjoy playing.But now, it's a f___ing JOKE!!!

• Dr
    DragonplayRapedMe Jul 29, 2012

I COMPLETELY agree with everything you guys are saying about it being rigged so people will buy chips. I was literally saying the EXACT same thing to a co-worker who also plays the game and agrees. Im so fed-up with this ###in game. Customer service is a complete joke, they refuse to answer my emails. I have 6 open tickets, none of them have had a response. DRAGONPLAY CAN SUCK MY JUICY WHITE ###

angry guest2 Jul 13, 2012

I want in if there's a class action. Rigged rigged rigged!