Dr StoykaCrazy/Bi polar/rudd

S

She is very Rudd, careless, and she has no customer service skill's what so ever. All three times i have came i had to wait because she is late again. She has no consideration for her patient's time, The last time i was their i heard her yelling at her staff and she was using the worst language i have ever heard. F this and F that. very unprofessional, Not to mention my perfectly good molar which had a small break which scratched my tongue up she said i had to have a crown. So I did the worst experience of my life i waited so long after she numbed me because her asst said she was on the phone. he had to give me more anes. then i had to wait some more. i was their 2 1/2 hrs for one tooth come on that's ridiculous, i never had any problems with my tooth except my filling came out. After the numbing finally went away i had pain like you wouldn't believe I called her office said i had to come in they took an xray and sent me to get a root canal. They told me she filed my tooth all the way to the nerve that's why it hurt me. so another day off work and a thousand dollars... What ever you do DO NOT GO TO HER SHE IS CRAZY RUDD AND HER WORK SUCKS...