Dot & Bopoor service

K

I have ordered a few items from Dot & Bo in past and was very happy. Recently I decided to buy a new rug. I decided to use Dot & Bo again, because they seemed very trustworthy. So I order my rug and but when it arrived I was very disappointed because it looked nothing like pictures. I contacted them and explained the situation and was offered a replacement. So I sent the wrong one back, but received nothing yet! Two weeks already passed and I heard nothing from them. What is going on? I need some help!