Doree Bonner RemovalsShipment of goods from london to ny

L

Hidden fees and delayed delivery

1- timing: my moving from london to ny, has taken 4 months already and i haven't yet received my goods.

2- hidden fees: after i have paid paid the quoted price, they want to charge me additional fees for concepts that were not listed on the contract nor were disclosed upfront.

I expect the company to deliver my goods and charge me what was agreed upon on the contract.

• Updated by l11! · Dec 13, 2016

Late delivery and hidden fees:

1- The company has not fulfilled the stipulated time for delivery, taking about 4 months to deliver my goods. Which is much more than what was stated on contract.

2- Hidden fees. The company is trying to charge me fees that were not stipulated on the contract.

3- Inclusion of third party vendors: The company is trying to make me engage with third party vendors to finish the work.