New Way Moving Services Logo

New Way Moving Services

Having problems with New Way Moving Services?

New Way Moving Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 24, 2008. The latest review moving service was posted on Mar 19, 2021. The latest complaint Kept deposit, did not perform service as quoted was resolved on Apr 30, 2014. New Way Moving Services has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 9 reviews. New Way Moving Services has resolved 3 complaints.

New Way Moving Services Customer Service Contacts

1866 562 2051 (Customer Service)
+1 954 780 3765 (South East Coast)
+1 201 471 0711 (North East Coast)
+1 330 247 0662 (Mid West)
+1 773 915 2350 (Mid West)
+1 323 206 3378 (West Coast)
1400 NE Miami Gardens Drive
Thu8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
Fri8:30 AM - 6:30 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with New Way Moving Services Customer Service. Initial New Way Moving Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for New Way Moving Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about New Way Moving Services. Discuss the issues you have had with New Way Moving Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

New Way Moving Services Complaints & Reviews

New Way Moving Servicesmoving service

wrote new way a deposit check for seven hundred dollars for the transport of four vehicles from san diego to marshall texas, they never gave us a confirmation number or contract or drivers name, they refuse to return the deposit and phone calls . they keep giving us we will call you back before the end of the business day . this company appears to be a scammer outfit, DO NOT USE THEIR SERVICES

Jul 10, 2020

New Way Moving Services — Return of deposit for transport service not used.

Irene Zigoris Job #P926528 New Way Moving Services December of 2019 I contracted NWMS to transport my car...

New Way Moversmoving

I am so disappointed in their work. First, to get my deposit, Antonio harassed me while I kept telling him I was out and will call him from home. When I texted the night before and the morning of to confirm, no reply. Crickets in fact.

They damaged my stuff which noone called be back regarding my claim.

They don't send you a contract initially so you don't know the charges include their drive from Des Plaines to you that you are paying for.

Then look at the text messages, they showed up to the location 30 minutes after me when we left at the same time. No idea where they were... Ridiculous. Probably taking a break.

Then, they disappeared for another 30 minutes and said that the elevator wasn't working so when I called the doorman, they said there was nothing wrong and locked off for private access. So, I ended up paying for 1hr of them goofing off. Then, no one calls me back regarding the damages.

Quite possibly the WORST moving company.

Respond

New Way Moving ServicesUnethical business practices!

This is a terrible company! Avoid it like the Plague.
      We contracted them to pick up a small race car and a skid of spare parts they quote us 1375.00 then when they had a driver to come get it we were told it was going to cost 2000.00 because the skid had parts on it. OF Course the skid has parts on it! They were told it was a 4'4'4' skid 250lbs an empty skid would not be 250lbs!!! and why would someone in there right mind ship an empty skid across the country!

They are refusing to refund our 200.00 deposit. It seems there intentions from the beginning were to quote us low to get us to sign the contract then try to extort us out of more money at time of pick up because we have no other choice. These are disgusting business practices. These people should be put in jail!

New Way Movers — horrible service

i deal with a lady name M..., i told her i needed my cars from orlando FL to MO, she told me that the car...

New Way Moving ServicesKept deposit, did not perform service as quoted

New Way ??? ………… NO WAY !!!
        I made a big mistake. I trusted this company to get my car moved. They took my deposit, never performed any service (except lip service), and now won’t give the deposit back. Thieves. Do not use NO WAY.
        This company misleads its customers into believing their car will be transported at the quote they give, asks for a deposit on your credit card, never provides the service, instead tries to squeeze more money from the customer, and refuses to return the deposit. This company is not to be trusted, no matter what they tell you or what self-serving reviews they have out there.
        After I gave them my credit card for a deposit, I got an email asking me to sign a contract that gave away any rights you have. “The customer agree that he will pay the broker fee to New way moving services and will NOT seek to charge back a credit card or dispute any charge once processing had began on his order.” I did not sign that contract. I thought that it would have given my consent for No Way to keep my deposit without performing any service. Guess what? They kept my deposit anyway. Even with filing a dispute, I could not get my deposit back. My credit card company couldn’t stop them even though they considered New Way as “underhanded, ” and not to be trusted.
        How I wish I had read reviews and complaints concerning this company before all of this occurred. I could and should have read the many very negative reviews and complaints lodged against this company from former customers that had identical experiences with this company as I had. Like most people who do not use this kind of a service very often, if ever, I too was not prepared to beware of dealing with an underhanded company like this. Others will likely become their victims just like me.
        I now know that to be accredited by Better Business Bureau of Miami, Florida a company needs to apply and BBB needs to determine if a company meets their accreditation standards: Build Trust, Advertise Honestly, Tell the Truth, Be Transparent, Honor Promises, Be Responsive, Safeguard Privacy, Embody Integrity. New Way is not accredited by BBB.
        I found that BBB grades a company across these factors: Complaint History, Type of Business, Time in Business, Business Background, Failure to Honor Commitments to BBB, Licensing and Government Actions, and Advertising Issues. On a scale of A+ to F, has now downgraded New Way again and now BBB gives this company a grade of D. You can guess what I would give them.
        My advice: Do not use this company. There are other companies that will not take a deposit until they find a driver and you agree to the price.

Somehow New Way should be stopped from using these deceptive practices to trick people who just want to get their car transported at the price to which they agreed, so that there won’t be more victims like me for New Way.

Respond

New Way Moving ServicesFraud and horrible customer service.

They were very bad on customer service and this
          company has the worst service I have experienced in my life. I wished I was not
          lied to and con into depositing my money before receiving any service from them.
          I spoke with Mary and was promised and told I Was going to have my car pick up
          the same week and no longer than that. After 3 mounts of waiting then they
          called me and they told me that we couldn’t find you driver to carry your car.
          I told them ok just give me my money back then they told me WE ARE SORRY WE can’t
          give you the money back.

There are many reasons of not hire this company

1. They
          will never pick your car up

2. They
          will promise you with lower price and then they will ask for more money

3. Very
          Very bad customer service

4. They
          will never answer their phone and when they answer it then they will hung up
          the phone on your face

5. They
          will be very nice until you pay the deposit then they will be so mean

6. They
          will tell you many excuses that is why they didn’t find driver and one of them
          the weather

7. I
          hired them with $320 then they asked for
          $500 more and if you say no then you will lose your deposit

8. This
          company is dishonest

9. They
          don't have their own drivers

10. If
          you want to be stressed out and inconvenienced, this is the company for you!

11. When
          you post a negative review on Transport Review.com about their bad service then
          they will call you to remove the post and they will promised you that if you
          delete the bad review that they will give you some of your money back and then
          when you delete the bad review you will never receive anything from them so
          please DO NOT remove your bad review post from Transport Review.com.

If you want to hire this company then please when
          they asked you to pay deposit, DO NOT PAY because you will not have your car
          and not your money back. I will never forget this and this is why I'm writing
          this review. You will never hear the good but make that clear you will
          definitely hear the bad. Please don't hire this people! Take care.

New Way Moving ServicesShysters

Needed to get a car mover and was given the lowest quote by them on Dec 10th 2010...within 10 days of placing my deposit they would pick my car up and have it on the way...16 days later they still hadn't done anything and I started calling only after more than two more weeks and making me pay an additional 200.00 were they able to get my car I could have gone to another shipper for 100.00 less and had it done within a week...I was forced to agree to this as the seller of the car( he also called them to no avail) insisted that if it was not moved immediately he would sell it to someone else and by now it was covered in 4 feet of snow...they would not refund my deposit of 149.00 even though they used the old bait and switch tactic from 499.00 quote to 700.00 it cost me and Rachel the owner is never available except to hook you in the beginning plus my black car was all scratched up!!! LOOK at all the similar complaints about them...BEWARE ...don't believe them or their web site

1 Response
              • Au
                autos Feb 13, 2012

exactly what they did to me. looks like their business strategy. why cant anyone do anything about this case.

New Way Movers — Horrible Moving Company

This is a horrible moving company!! DO NOT USE THEM EVER!! Their website seems to be legit, and their service...