Complaints & Reviews

international move

I can safely say to avoid Doree Bonner. Boxes were missing entirely and items were stolen. The end to end experience was a disaster including a price hike due to them underestimating our contents, and made worse by finding boxes missing which contained expensive items. Our items arrived in two batches along with boxes belonging to another family, and both times our floors were damaged which the movers tried to deny. Our insurance claim was ignored. Really upsetting.

Shipment of goods from london to ny

Hidden fees and delayed delivery 1- timing: my moving from london to ny, has taken 4 months already and i...

service

I have moved a lot, and never had such a bad experience. The estimate was 1/3 of the final cost. I was assured it would take from 3 to 6 week and my shipment took 4 months to arrive. I have a lot of antiques, which they promised to crate and did not. When my shipment was delivered it was delivered at 7:30 on a Saturday night by a firm that had left Philadelphia at 6 that morning. The shipping took 5 months from February to June to get my stuff from London to Boston, USA and everything was so mishandled that I lost more than I have ever lost in a move, and the insurance only covered loss, not damage. If I were still in the UK I would take them to court.