[Resolved] DoorFront Directnew delivery of magazines

M Nov 14, 2019

This morning my husbandn brought in the December issue of Country Living. It had been delivered along with the newspapers, and (as the newspapers often are) it was wet despite being in plastic. There was a note inside from DOORFRONTDIRECT advising me that "your publisher has refreshed the way you'll receive some of your materials". That means Hearst has decided to ditch the post office for dumping my magazines on the sidewalk. Since we get a slew of Hearst magazines everything will probably get the same treatment.

So rather than being warm and dry in my mailbox, my magazines will be open to the vagaries of the weather ( it can rain cats and dogs here) as well as being stolen.

"Doorfront Direct saves you time since you don't have to walk out to your mailbox". Well, our house is gated, so not only do I have to walk that far, I have to unlock the gate, bend down and pick it up/fish it out of the puddle.

Obviously Hearst thinks this will be cheaper than the USPS, but, as my grandmother used to say, oy vesmir.

• DoorFront Direct's response · Nov 14, 2019

Dear Ms. Braverman,
    At Doorfront Direct, we care about your delivery experience. If you're having issues, please contact us at www.doorfrontdirect.com or email me directly at [email protected] We want to resolve your concerns
    ASAP.
    Also -- you may send a message to me via this site and include your address so we can resolve.
    Randall Brant