Donnaplay.Com leedsUnauthorized card charges

Last night, I found this website on Google while searching for a certain textbook to read. I was asked to create an account and provide a cc info for verification with a promise no to charge with a free account membership. When I clicked on the book to read, it took me to a a page for needy kids and with an arrow to charge $1 to continue. I went back. I clicked on the book, another page popped up. I exited that page. Today, I checked my credit card, there was a charge for $1 and another charge for $2.95. I called my cc company to dispute the charges. I will be credited those charges. If it happens again in the future, I will have to close out this cc and get another one issued.

Unauthorized card charges