Donna Karan New York / DKNYsuitcase

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

I purchased a beautiful DKNY suitcase in Sep. 2018 at TK Maxx in Hamburg, Germany, for the price of EUR 99, 99.

After traveling with this suitcase the first time this year, the suitcase showed numerous wear and tear (see photos). It's not the fault of the airline. The reason is the poor quality of the surface of the material and it's not suitable for traveling. I have now checked the material carefully and realized the material can be easily removed, as a matter of fact. In this condition, the suitcase is unfortunately no longer useful.

I went to TK Maxx and asked for guidance and they recommended to contact DKNY directly.

So I am kindly requesting a refund, because I don't wish a suitcase in that poor quality for that price.

If you need more photos, I will send it. Unfortunately the size is to big, that I will send them in the next steps.

Thank you so much in advance for a quick response and hoping for a positive solution.

Brygida Cyra
e-mail: brygida.[protected]@gmail.com

Donna Karan New York / DKNY

Br
Sep 02, 2019

Comments

• Br
      Sep 19, 2019

Additional to my complaint from 2. SEP 2019 about DKNY suitcase here are the photos.