Donna Karan New York / DKNYshoes

S Jun 11, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My sister bought two pair of shoes for me. The letters DKNY is written on them. They were quite expensive, almost 90 dollar of each pair. I got these shoes almost 8 or 9 months ago from one of the Masses mall in Texas. I was using them carefully because they were expensive. It was the first time that I tried to clean one pair of shoes and put some water on it. It all became very bad. There was blue color coming out from the shoes and its cloth came out and started to show from inside. I was very sad and disappointed that I cannot wear them anymore. Sir, is it possible to refund the money? If possible I would like the refund for both pairs. They both were exactly the same, except the color. The shoes were bought by my sister and she is out of country at this time. But you can see the shoes have the letters of DKNY from the picture that I am sending. My address is 4822 Westlake drive Garland, Texas 75043. My email address is [protected]@hotmail.com. And my phone number is [protected].

• Updated by somina iqbal · Jun 11, 2019

Sir/Madam,

My sister bought two pair of shoes for me. The letters DKNY is written on them. They were quite expensive, almost 90 dollar of each pair. I got these shoes almost 8 or 9 months ago from one of the Masses mall in Texas. I was using them carefully because they were expensive. It was the first time that I tried to clean one pair of shoes and put some water on it. It all became very bad. There was blue color coming out from the shoes and its cloth came out and started to show from inside. I was very sad and disappointed that I cannot wear them anymore. Sir, is it possible to refund the money? If possible I would like the refund for both pairs. They both were exactly the same, except the color. The shoes were bought by my sister and she is out of country at this time. But you can see the shoes have the letters of DKNY from the picture that I am sending. My address is 4822 Westlake drive Garland, Texas 75043. My email address is [email protected] Or my email, [email protected] my phone number is [protected].