Dog Ear PublishingDog ear publishing - fantastic

I received my complimentary copies of "Legacy of the Light", and all I can say is: FANTASTIC! The book looks EXACTLY as I hoped it would. It is a bit surreal for me to see something that has been a part of my life for some years actually done as a book. I have gone from someone who "is writing a book, " to someone who "has written a book." A nice change, actually! I could not be more happy with Dog Ear Publishing. From start to finish, they've been great to work with, and I look forward to an ongoing relationship with them for the ebooks and order fulfillment. They answered all my questions, helped me navigate the process, turned around proofs and corrections quickly, and delivered a very high quality product. I truly wish that everybody I dealt with was as responsive, professional and helpful as Dog Ear Publishing has been. I have already recommended them to several folks. So, thank you!