Menu
DocuSign Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

DocuSign
reviews & complaints

www.docusign.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

3.0 30 Reviews

DocuSign Complaints Summary

15 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With DocuSign's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for DocuSign has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of DocuSign. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

DocuSign reviews & complaints 30

Filter reviews by rating
1 review
13 reviews
Sort by:

Newest DocuSign reviews & complaints

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign Terrible company, the service they provide is alright but the customer service is unserviceable

Terrible company, the service they provide is alright but the customer service is unserviceable. Additionally, the website's design is either hilariously incompetent or intentionally malicious. I needed to go through extreme lengths in order to cancel my subscription as the website logged me out several times in the span of minutes for no apparent reason and the ability to cancel my subscription was not even available via the website for another unknown reason. The only way to cancel my subscription was to contact customer service which was another difficult and unpleasant endeavor.

Read full review of DocuSign and 4 comments
4 comments
B. Schuppe
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign does not allow you to cancel their services, even if you have never used your account and have no need for it. I had a need for an account during the initial days it took to get the account, but once it was set up, I no longer even needed it and never used it. An account executive wrote to me, "There is no cancellation clause within the signed order form as we operate on such a large scale it would not be a sustainable business model." If a business operates on a large scale - for example, having millions of customers - it shouldn't be any loss to them to lose one through a single cancellation. I have never dealt with any other business - large or small - that refuses to allow cancellation for services never used.They also don't communicate - or don't communiate clearly - from one representative to another, so you have to re-explain to different people the same issue. I talked to rep *** who transferred me to rep *** on the phone, and one of them wrote my reasons for requesting cancellation in a follow-up email to me. Then rep 3 emailed me asking why I need to cancel. It would be great if one rep would consistently share their written communication with the next rep so you don't have to explain the same thing to each new person. They should be able to pull up your case number and see all relevant information. I replied the same day to rep 3, and about a week went by without me hearing anything, exept for a previous rep emailing me that the case is closed. I email rep 3 asking if I'm going to get a reply, then rep 4 emailed me saying they have no cancellation clause and that my account is for a year. I have a month-to-month payment plan they're going to make me stay with for a year despite never having used the account, having no need for the account, and having asked multiple times to cancel the account.

B. Schmeler
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Impossible to downgrade. We have a DocuSign corporate account that currently costs almost $900 per year. Since we only need a few e-signatures per year, I tried to downgrade the plan to a standard plan that would be $300 per year. I called customer service and the rep proceeded to argue with me about how many current users we have and that there should be a "change plan" button on the plans and billing screen (there was not). He finally concluded that he would submit a request to downgrade the account and he created a case ID. A few days later I received an email that they were working on it and then another email that they sent the request to our account *** I received an email from our account rep asking what he could help with. So I emailed him back and repeated the request to let him know I wanted to downgrade and that I hadn't paid for the renewal yet. He replied that it was impossible to downgrade until next year's renewal date.

E. Schaefer
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I would give 0 starts if I could. You cannot contact them well. Website sometimes does not work. It is hard to find your way around support. Log in issues. They up-sell and continue that pricing when it was only to be for a short time to get through to the end of the year with more envelopes. Cases are closed before they should be. Phone tag or no return call at all. I wish I had looked at the Complaintsboard.com before ever signing up my company.

I
I
I. Gutkowski
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I recently signed up with this company and by mistake I misspelled the email so I never received the activation email. I contacted the company to inform them of my error. I simply wanted to cancel the payment and start over. They first hung up on me on the first call, the second call they decided to escalate the problem with still hasnt been corrected. I was told I would get a call back but that didnt happen. This has cost me to lose money and time dealing with this issue. I dont understand why this transaction cant be cancelled so I can move on with my business.Unhappy Client

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign I called customer service 2 times and got 2 people who barely spoke english

I called customer service 2 times and got 2 people who barely spoke english. I told them the issue, they put me on hold, then proceeded to hang up. I haven't used the service in years and wanted to cancel. The email on the account was long gone and I needed to change the email so I can verify the account and change my settings to cancel. Very frustrating service. I run my own company and do not have the time for poor service. I still have not been able to cancel and will deny the charges if I get billed again. They really have gone downhill in service when the tools to be great are accessible.

Z
Z
Z. Ritchie
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This company will not let you out of an account. I thought I was successful 2 months ago, but I wasn't I was charged another $80 just the other day. Per 1 of the reviews someone gave a customer service number, I called, and was told to download ULTRAVIEWER.NET AND SHE WOULD WALK ME THRU CANCELLING, I have no idea what is in the above website. No thanks I want my $240 returned. There give no company info on their website. Please stop these people, they just continue to take your money Candace T

E. Rutherford
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've had very similar interactions with their Customer Service as most of the other people here. I normally don't leave reviews, but this has been so incredibly frustrating, I just needed to vent if nothing else. Basically, we signed up for service. Our account rep told us that someone would be contacting us to walk us through setting up our account. No one ever contacted us. I reached out to our rep several times and received no response. I asked them to cancel our account - no response. Now we're getting collection emails from them, and regardless of whom I email, I get no response. I know they're a legitimate company, but this almost feels like a scam. They respond to you just long enough to get a commitment out of you, then once you're on the hook for the money, they just skip town. I would say to avoid these shysters at all costs.

M. Morar
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I was very happy with their service for several years. Out of the blue I was contacted about their "reasonable use" policy. Apparently there was some serious fine print. I was told that, in order to continue using DocuSign, I'd need to pay 10x the amount I was currently paying. When I did some research and found a truly unlimited plan with another company, I was offered no refund for my unused time. Bye, Docusign. See you never. Also- hope it was worth the couple hundred bucks you gained from not refunding my unused plan. That will cost you more than that in all the negative word I'm going to spread to anyone who will listen, including the many small business networks I'm in.

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign I was very happy with their service for several years

E. Schimmel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I had been using Docusign for about a year before the Pandemic. I normally met clients in person but during 2020 had to resort to electronic filing and signatures. My fee when signing up, initially I as $300 for the year which equaled 100 signatures. During 2020 my e-doc signatures went up to 300, which exceeded their limit. The initial sales agent informed me that my new subscription would increase from $300 a year to $3,300 a year. That made zero sense to me, and angered me. Why would a company try to do that to a small business during these hard time!? So I held off on moving forward with that increase. Over the next several months, over 5-10 sales people from different, emails and phone numbers harassed me repeatedly. I ended up canceling the service and going with PandaDoc. But during that canceling process Docusign sent cancellation notices to all my 300 clients saying their files were being deleted. This caused a panic with my clients, as you can imagine. This is the most unprofessional company Ive ever worked with. Never again.

A. Pouros

J. Mills
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Awful customer support in the billing department. Lied when I closed one account and continued to bill us for years even though I kept calling and emailing them to cancel the account. We will never use them again, and I highly recommend no one else use them either.

Is DocuSign legit?

Our verdict: DocuSign has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores DocuSign's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of DocuSign can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

DocuSign earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: DocuSign achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for DocuSign. The company provides a physical address, 4 phone numbers, and 2 emails, as well as 4 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

DocuSign resolved 93% of 16 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Docusign.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows DocuSign website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Docusign.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

DocuSign as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several mixed reviews for DocuSign have been found on various review sites. While some customers have had positive experiences with the company, others have reported issues with their products or customer service. It's important to read and consider a variety of reviews before making a decision to purchase from this website.

We looked up DocuSign and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Docusign.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from DocuSign.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• DocuSign protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to DocuSign. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

DocuSign Very poor customer service

Very poor customer service. Another big company who has lost touch with the average user. We have a premium plan and, even with that, can't speak to someone. The "chat" button leads you in an endless loop of "contacting support" via their chat-bot and never progresses the situation. Furthermore, my account is now showing that it is scheduled to be deleted (not requested) and to contact support which, see above. I was able to find a phone number online which connected me with their support agent; although, in the background, I could hear chickens and other animals while I attempted to understand extremely broken English. I'm extremely dissatisfied and let down by their customer service, or lack there of.

Read full review of DocuSign and 4 comments
4 comments
A. Skiles
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign has deceptive and false pricing information on their pricing page to the website. I purchased an annual Standard plan in September . Last week, I was contacted by a sales rep saying that I exceeded the maximum allowed documents for my plan. I would need to upgrade to a commercial plan that costs over 4x what I paid for my annual plan. I paid $300 for my original plan. Now I would have to pay $1,300 to keep using the service. They have a "reasonable use policy" of 100 documents per year per user to their online subscriptions. This is not made clear on the subscription pricing page. Under eSignature Plans and Pricing, I currently see this: Personal: Send documents for eSignature: 5/month Standard: Send documents for eSignature Business Pro: Send documents for eSignature As you see, both Standard and Business Pro leave out the document limits, implying unlimited documents. I had another colleague check the page and they saw the same information. The sales rep claimed that he saw a different page that said "Send documents for eSignature: 100 documents/user/year." I'm not sure how or why they would have two different pricing pages floating around but the one that I can see grossly misleads consumers. In conversations with the sales rep and now customer service, they won't even acknowledge or apologize for their misleading practices. A website doesn't conveniently glitch to drop critical limits to the service from the pricing page. At some point, someone thought it was a good idea to publish the pricing page that excludes document limits per year for these plans. This page is still accessible to at least some consumers. It is creating a bait-and-switch. I never would have purchased this product if I knew the document limits from the start. I'll now have to find a new provider and continue fighting docusign for a total refund.

S
S
S. O'Kon

E. Schumm

J. Durgan
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Horrible business practice like many others have experienced. I've been a customer since 2016 with no limitations on my # of documents I could send. Low and behold earlier this month I get contacted by a rep telling me I have violated my terms. This was surprising and I was taken aback to have the info forced upon me. After a day when I had time to circle back the contract the rep had sent me was for post 2017 and I had been in complete compliance with my contract. So they lied and tried to make me feel like I had done something wrong. However they are telling me the Terms and Conditions change annually when they "automatically" renew you and they changed their # of documents I can send in my account and now I am only allowed 100 which is ridiculous. So the "Great Deal" they are offering me on the new plan is going from a flat $480 a year to $6,000+ with a set # of documents. Talk about a bait and switch. The rep did admit they went Public in 2018 so that does explain why they no longer care about their long term customers any more. They are now out to pad the pockets of the shareholders and no longer care about their customers. THEY ARE NOT YOUR ONLY OPTION SO DO YOUR RESEARCH. *** is just as good or better without all the harassing. Oh on top of all of this I was told I had until a set date to downgrade so I did not get renewed. I did not trust them so I downgraded well in advance and they STILL charged my credit care in excess of what my renewal bill was. Upon calling their billing I was informed I would get my refund in 10-14 days. This is how this big companies work and it's a ***. Take thousands of clients unauthorized payments and hold them hostage for 10-14 days. This way they can collect interest on your payments for 2 weeks, make money, and then give you back your money they never should have taken in the first place. Bad business, and even worse service after they *** you into their service.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign Worst customer service ever!

Worst customer service ever! I was charged 3 times and still don't have access to the premium account. Shortly after noticing that I was charged three times, I asked them to cancel everything and reverse the charges. This was approved through one of their customer service reps on the live chat on the DocuSign website. It's been a month since this interaction and no refund yet! So I had to reinitiate the process and ask them again. Now they're saying only one charge has been approved for refund. The platform they offer is good but this is the worst service I've encountered from any company ever. If you're looking for an online signing platform I say save yourself the headache and go explore some alternatives such as HelloSign or Adobe sign. If we could give them negative stars I certainly would. STAY AWAY.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign I've had very similar interactions with their Customer Service as most of the other people here

DocuSign Impossible to downgrade

DocuSign I had been using Docusign for about a year before the Pandemic

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign I have never left a negative review on ComplaintsBoard.com but this is a scary company

I have never left a negative review on Complaintsboard.com but this is a scary company. I cannot even believe the service I have gotten from DocuSign this past week. Long story short I'm in a "basic" plan for around $300+ a yr and I wanted to upgrade so that I can enable KBA Authentication. The first sales rep I spoke with advised me they do not offer that for under $250 a month and it wouldn't be worth it for my business. I did some research and talked to a few professionals locally who all confirmed they have DocuSign's "Business Pro Plan" (roughly $480 a YEAR) and KBA is enabled. I have called back several times to get a response and no one is knowledgeable about the service at all, answers are different every time. One agent sent me a written email to answer a list of questions about my business before he would even "schedule" me to talk to a sales rep (job title, business revenue, etc.). I have spent hours on the phone with DocuSign trying to get a service and I can truly say I've never had anything happen to me with a software provider that's happening now. I asked to speak with a supervisor or manager and was told my business is not large enough and doesn't qualify for escalation. I am completely blown away.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign Awful service and policy in place, especially FOR THEIR DOWNGRADE or GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK

Awful service and policy in place, especially FOR THEIR DOWNGRADE or GETTING YOUR MONEY BACK. I just wanted to downgrade to the Standard plan, but your team made it very difficult and confusing. I was initially told that it would take 10-14 days for this downgrade to happen and get a refund. In reality, it took 10-14 days just to close the account, and then I was told it would take ANOTHER 10-14 days to get the money in my account!? Why was my account going to close in the first place, when all I wanted was to downgrade. I am not being downgraded, basically, you are closing my account. This is very inconvenient! I could just have been refunded the DIFFERENCE in the price for the accounts and not have my account closed as I need it for work! I AM now OUT $800 dollars because I have to wait for my refund and I have to purchase the STANDARD account since my account will be completely closed!? I am very upset. Not to mention, I have had to call many times to make sure everything is ok because I kept getting emails throughout the waiting process about having my case closed because I have not responded! In reality, I responded to every email and have called like 4-5 times. I have been very patient and understanding but how is it legally possible to take this long for a refund of service? What are they really doing?

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign DocuSign does not allow you to cancel their services, even if you have never used your account and have no need for it

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign DocuSign has deceptive and false pricing information on their pricing page to the website

DocuSign DONT SIGN UP!

DONT SIGN UP! COVID hit us really hard as a company so we decided to try DocuSign out. They stated that you'd have 30 days to decide whether they were the right fit. That's not enough time to gage anything during the pandemic. I reached out to them 2 months after stating that we were trying everything to make it work but it was a challenge for our clientele. They set me up with a support specialist to see if they could help us make it more efficient for us and realized it really wasn't the right fit. The support team stated that they'd reach out to management since they want to make sure they were doing everything they could to help businesses out etc. I waited another two weeks to hear from the management team. Finally, I emailed support to see what was taking so long and they responded with this: "I reached out to my revenue operations team who is in charge of billing and the team we go to, to inquire about refunds and cancellations. While I completely understand your request for a refund, unfortunately we are unable to provide a refund or cancellation of your contract. I do apologize for this." The management team didn't even have a care in the world to hear us out with how Docusign wasn't working for us. They kept me waiting for weeks and then I had to follow up to see why I hadn't heard from them. Now I understand that a contract was signed but most businesses we work closely with have been great with the pains of running a business during a pandemic and have been so helpful. DocuSign doesn't care if their product works for you or not. They may try to help you make it work but if it doesn't they could care less and will still collect their money because they really don't care about you or your business. The management team won't give you their time of day to make you feel heard either. NOT WORTH THE RISK OR THE $5.80 PER SIGNED SIGNATURE. $THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS LOST.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign Horrible business practice like many others have experienced

H
DocuSign has left an official reply on this complaint.

DocuSign I had asked Zoom for an estimate for monthly services vs the same services paid for in a single annual payment

I had asked Zoom for an estimate for monthly services vs the same services paid for in a single annual payment. Both estimates were sent as DocuSign emails. I opted for the annual payment, provided my payment info to my already existent Zoom account. But the Docusign emails for the monthly estimate just keep coming. There is no way to turn them off, delete them or make them stop. I have contacted Zoom repeatedly, and they are not helpful. When I try to fill out a complaint at Docusign, their form fails to work every single time once I've completed the captcha or wharever it is. I've tried every few days for weeks. This is just awful customer service, never mind annoying to keep receiving unwanted email with no way to make it stop. Perhaps a complaint here will get Docusign's attention. I do see I'm not the only one unhappy with their very poor customer service.

K
K
K. Feest
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have a small business and I signed up for the yearly subscription with DocuSign. Over that year, I would a different way to get my paperwork signed. I allowed my year subscription to expire due to that fact. However, I was still charged $300 even though I cancelled my subscription. I went a head a filed a case with them on June 7th, 2022. That case number was ***. They stated that they would refund the money to me and it would take *** business days. On July 22nd, I emailed them back notifying that the charge did not come in. I was told that the case was closed and I would need to start a new case. I tried doing that, but I can't because my account was closed and you need an account to file a case. I followed all of the links they sent and can't get a hold of any one.

C. Raynor
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I subscribed to a free trial with Docusign, after the trial period was up I cancelled my subscription. I never use it after Jan. 2021. I noticed recently August 2022, that my credit card was being charged monthly for the service. I contacted the company and they stated that they would refund a portion but I needed to sign a document that I would not dispute the charges with my credit card holder. I think that's ethical for a company to take away my rights to dispute any allegations about them.

T. Schimmel
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I am a real estate Broker, who signed up to use docusign to do a transaction.I accidentally signed up for a year, although it was only a 30 day transaction..After about 60 days, I called to be refunded for the rest of the amount that I had paid.They referred me to the questions & answer page of their website...Their refund policy is clearly hidden from public view, and should be in a straight forward location,on their site.. They clearly have hidden this information from the public..Thank you for calling this deceptive practice to their attention, and have them refund the $200 that they owe..team

O
DocuSign has left an official reply on this complaint.

DocuSign Hello, I cancelled my docusign subscription in the first week of August as I no longer need it

Hello, I cancelled my docusign subscription in the first week of August as I no longer need it. I received an email saying my subscription was cancelled, but since then I've now been charged $50 twice to my credit card. This amount is actually more than what I was paying when I had the subscription ($40) per month. I've sent a couple emails after the first withdrawal and haven't received any response back from them yet. This is especially frustrating because I'm currently traveling in Europe and cannot use my phone to call them about this. I would like someone to help me so I can finally have my subscription cancelled and payment withdrawals stopped, and I want a refund of $100 for the 2 payments they've taken. I'm not in any sort of contract with them, so I shouldn't have to keep paying for this.If someone can please get back to via email it would be greatly appreciated.

Read full review of DocuSign and 2 comments

2 comments
A. Erdman
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Docusign has a billing issue, but then makes it mine. They keep charging my card (thru paypal) while keeping my account suspended. They position it as a past due ***, but I keep trying to cancel! So I keep getting charged for a service I cannot use nor want. When I contact customer service, they do not cancel my account nor offer a refund. Clearly, I want to cancel my account AND get a refund since I am continuously charged but cannot use the service -- nor do I want to! It makes no sense: I keep getting charged, they keep my account suspended, so I cant use the service nor make changes to my account. That's *** up! Bait and switch from a free trial that has serious issues to easily cancel. Even today, they charged me TWICE (again) after repeated requests to cancel my account. Help. The most recent case ID is ***, if that helps.

C. Dibbert
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Over the past few months, our organization (***) has received multiple spam e-mails from DocuSign. I'm the IT Manager for the organization and I've asked multiple times for DocuSign to stop contacting our business.They continue to do so on an almost daily basis. I'd like for all sales related contact to cease immediately. I've tried calling the Sales toll free number and they are not taking any action in getting our organization removed from the list.Please immediately cease all sales related communication with ***. Our domain is @ackermancancer.com .Thank you.

DocuSign I contacted Docusign customer svc via phone on Tuesday, 10/19 in the a

I contacted Docusign customer svc via phone on Tuesday, 10/19 in the a.m. to get assistance on getting back onto my account. Apparently, when the cache / cookies to the browser were cleared, the account was requiring verification, which I was ok with, but the session would time onver the phone. She did a zoom mtg w/ me where I shared the screen where she saw the delay on my end w/ my email. She suggested that I changed my password bc the timeout would be an hour so I would have more than sufficient time to enter the verification code which didn't work. I shared my screen to my email & the docusign. At this point I asked if a manager who could help where I wouldn't have to be on the phone for another hour because I am losing time on something that I believe on their end should be an easy fix. She said she would have one call me. I still haven't rcv'd a call. I still have NO access to our account.

Read full review of DocuSign and 2 comments

2 comments
B. Lebsack
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I've tried to cancel this account for the last two years. Repeated calls and emails to customer service have been useless. They promise to cancel, then charge you again next month. I called and spoke with them last month demanding they stop charging my account and refund me. Their agent emailed me and stated they would cancel the account if I agreed in writing not to file a chargeback(extortion). They still charged me again this month and will not respond to any communication. I now have to go to my bank and file a dispute just to get them banned from my account because they are unscrupulous. I want all my money refunded and the account closed.

J. Gorczany
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I started a monthly plan with DocuSign on June 6 and was not satisfied with their functions. I decided to cancel it immediately (within 24 hours, which I think should be a grace *** for their negative service experience). When I requested a refund, a couple of customer service agents hung up on me or ended my chat abruptly. Finally when I was able to talk to an agent, they said they couldn't do it because it is a monthly plan. They also refused to provide a courtesy credit even though the account was only active for less than 1 day. When I asked if I could upgrade it to the annual plan so I could be eligible for a refund and cancel it because it would follow their policy, they said they couldn't do it either. This violated their own refund policy. I was very disappointed with this overall experience especially the attitude of their customer services.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

DocuSign I am writing to dispute 18 recurring charge with $35 each, total in the amount of $630 on my account

I am writing to dispute 18 recurring charge with $35 each, total in the amount of $630 on my account. I tried DocuSign e-sign service ONE time using their 30 days free trial in 2019. I have never used their service after the ONE time trial use. Since then, I was charged secretly with $35 per month. I found this charging in Dec 2020 when I reviewed credit card statements. I called DocuSign, but they refused to credit back. My account was closed then. I never subscribed to DocuSign service, and I DID NOT know they charged me. I never received any invoice, rescript or statement through mail or email from them. These type of charge is sneaky and I cannot imagine if I did not find it through credit card statement. I am requesting that the issue to be corrected, that any finance charges related to the disputed amount be credited back to my account. There were total 18 such charges from 5/31 to 10/31. Please help! Thank you!

Read full review of DocuSign and 1 comment
1 comment
G
G
G. Johnson
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Was charged $1269.39 due to mistaken account user change. Spoke with and emailed with customer service, was promised a refund of $743.20. They refuse to provide the refund after well over 10 additional contact attempts. Each time they claim the same thing, that the prior agent made a mistake, and that the refund will be issued, but no refund is ever issued. The hours spent trying to fix this problem is unacceptable and not the refund should be larger to offset the time wasted.

DocuSign has left an official reply on this complaint.

DocuSign On JUL 1 2021, I contacted DocuSign Inc, which had continued to charge me for a BUSINESS Acct, after I had previously called in, several months

On JUL 1 2021, I contacted DocuSign Inc, which had continued to charge me for a BUSINESS Acct, after I had previously called in, several months prior, to ask them to downgrade the account to a Personal Account. I carefully, methodically detailed for the DocuSign Rep, that my account was supposed to have been downgraded, and that my account had been charged, but needed to be refunded immediately. Jessa *** said she knew exactly what was wanted and needed that it would take *** days. After 2.5 weeks, I inquired why no refund was credited. I was told Jessa *** had processed the refund incorrectly. Rep *** said he would process my refund, after speaking to supervisor *** they agreed refund would arrive in 3 bus. days. 8 bus. days elapsed w/no refund delivered. After calling back a 3rd time, Anjello, promised he would get the refund done. It's now been over 1 month w/ no refund. ***' pages seem to be extracted from the support thread.

DocuSign has left an official reply on this complaint.

DocuSign Account ID: *** I upgraded to a Realtor account using my personal email *** for account, and have been unable to send documents

Account ID: *** I upgraded to a Realtor account using my personal email *** for account, and have been unable to send documents. When I called Docusign the gentleman said 'thats strange it should allow you to send more." I was never followed up with and since then it has been 6 months. I now need to send more documents and am unable to do do, so I created a new account paying another $120 on my work email *** Account #***. I have therefor paid 3 x to send a handful of documents and there is no one to call for help because the customer service reps are in other countries with limited English. I would like a refund for the @kw.com account otherwise, I would like the Realtor upgrade added to the @kw.com account and canceled from the @me.com account. This shouldn't be complicated considering all account information is the same, name, mailing/billing address, less than 6 months and well below the maximum allowable documents to be sent.

DocuSign Customer Reviews Overview

DocuSign has received an overwhelmingly positive response from users, making it one of the most widely used digital signature and document management solutions worldwide. The platform is user-friendly, secure, and efficient in saving time and resources.

Users commonly comment on how easy it is to sign and send documents, including contracts or sensitive legal paperwork, while the recipient quickly receives them in their inbox. Many users also appreciate its ability to integrate with various platforms like Salesforce, Dropbox, and Google Drive, among others, enabling them to manage documents without leaving their workflow.

DocuSign provides excellent security measures, including various encryption standards that protect users' confidential data. Besides, it keeps an audit trail of your transactions and allows you to customize workflows to meet your specific needs, such as setting automatic reminders, signing orders, and other features to streamline the process.

Finally, DocuSign's pricing structure is flexible, and its plans offer various scalable options suitable for businesses of different sizes. Its customer support is also responsive and helpful in solving any issues that arise.

Overall, DocuSign impresses both businesses and individuals with its ease of use, adaptability, security, and supportive customer service.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

DocuSign contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with DocuSign?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DocuSign Customer Service. Initial DocuSign complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DocuSign above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DocuSign. Discuss the issues you have had with DocuSign and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.