Dnataturkey services

F Jun 07, 2019

I booked a trip with danata travel silicon oasis, to go to turkey, included flights, hotel, and pickup.
I arrived on 3rd of june and I didnt find my taxi or my name, then I called danata, I made a complain they called me and they apologise and told me that that we will confirm your pick up on 7th to airport, I wait taxi tell 7.15 pm and he didnt come, he supposed to come 7 pm as per them.

Is this professional??!! I took taxi with my family and trying to not lose my flight as well, as I lost 2 hours in 3rd of june waiting my taxi.

Really im very angry and disappointed from such a service!!!, will make sure I will not use this danata again, I will tell my friends and relatives ti not use it ever, I will put my experience on facebook and twiter, I will go to all ministries related to this in dubai, I will make sure you will pay a lot for this.