Dnataticket amount refund delay

Hi,
I booked ticket to Chennai through Dnata on May 1 st later on my trip got cancelled. So I cancelled my ticket through dnata. When I asked for refund Dnata employee told it will take 45 days to get refund. I said ok and waited for 45 days so far I didn’t receive my refund. So far I would have called more than 10 times to dnata office. Everytime without fail they will ask my name and mobile number to contact but nothing will happen.
Moreover I would have send more than 20 email to check but no single response from dnata employee.
Guys I am asking my refund money not asking money from your pocket.
Dnata employee who I was follow up is Preetha (AbuDhabi office). Guys I will never book tickets through Dnata, you had thought me good lesson. Kindly refund my money, I will never step into dnata office.
Forgive me for stepped in once, I assure you it will never happen again but please refund my money.
I am really disappointed with Dnata service.
Regards
Rajesh Thangadurai
[protected]

• Ha
    Habib Abdullah Shakil Jun 06, 2017

I booked ticket on 06 May 2017 for Dubai-Doha-Dhaka (Return Ticket). My Booking ref. D15F6K, Ticket numbers [protected] [protected] Passengers). We would like to cancel our booking in Qatar Air Ways and refund ticket prices. How can I do this. My invoice no. [protected]

• Ah
    Ahmad reshad Mar 30, 2016

Hello
    This is Ahmad reshad from Afghanistan.
    we have purchased 9 tickets from dubai to have flight to bangkok (thailand) but our tickets have been rejected. now we request our ticket refund, what papers were required according to your request but still our money have not been sent

• Om
    Omar yahya Oct 11, 2014

Dear Dnata agency - dubai international airport.
    Please i would like to get my refund fee ticket from dubai to muscat on oman air. invoice no. [protected].
    Booking reference: AIWJHW.
    Traveller: alhasani/omarmr
    I have attached photo copy of approval of dnata cancellation.
    Please do the needful to transfer to my credit card.

Regards.