DMCI Homesfraud

B

DMCI Homes are very good at getting you to buy a condo. After that there is no after sales service. They do not answer phones or e-mails, make mistakes on your account and then add massive penalties to your balance. After you have penalties they stop depositing your cheques and cause you even more penalties. The interest is exhorbitant and if they mess up your account they refuse to discuss this with their clients, they just give you a complete blank and keep adding penalties. This is just a money lending scam. They do not want you to become a homeowner. They want you to fail and get back your keys. They refuse to communicate with their customers. A very dangerous company which is to be avoided. I am sure many others have had similar experience, now its time to start fighting back and expose them for what they are.

• Lu
    Luar Atsituab Aug 08, 2018

Guys can I post all the comment in facebook, please respond asap so I can start posting every complaint in facebook, maybe then somebody will notice. Thanks

®[C|H|I|C|O] [S|C|I]® Dec 09, 2016

Hi... May I know the status of the the complaints filed? I am curious... I am planning to buy a unit at DMCI.

DMCI HOMES Victim Mar 11, 2017

@®[C|H|I|C|O] [S|C|I]® Do not buy from DMCI Homes, invest your hard earned monies elsewhere or in another developer. With DMCI Homes and DPMC you can always expect leaks and the development to become a SLUM. The Property Management (PMO) will only provide lip service expect ZERO results, the same with DMCI Homes Customer Care. Google the many DMCI Homes complaints, reviews, and experiences out there. BUYER BEWARE.

• Jf
    jffsc80 Jul 22, 2015

I was notified by the PMO at CYPRESS TOWERS that most residents with roof leak have not filed a formal complain to the management. If you have a roof leak, please file a written, formal grievance, specify that you need to get a concrete corrective action and a reasonable time frame when the problem could be resolved. A complain is just FYI to DMCI. A grievance means you expect something must be done in certain period of time. Also please do not forget to include a good contact number so that they cannot say that they could not reach you. They need to update you of any development.
    The best thing to do is write it in black and white and have it notarized. Send it via registered mail. Make a copy for your your file before sending it. Do this if you care about your investment. Also pls contact me thru facebook (Tribu JSC). We need all this just in case we request 2 Senators from Taguig to help us.

• Cr
    CRMValuer Mar 29, 2015

Hello! I'd like to know of any developments to issues raised to DMCI customer care. Were these addressed already or atleast being taken care of as of this writing? I will be working as a Property Consultant of DMCI. By your updates, at least I'd know something about how my future employer handles buyers' issues.

DMCIHomesOffiicial Dec 07, 2014

This is from On-line Relations team of DMCI Homes. Should anyone wish to be assisted with DMCI Homes related concern, please PM us via our Facebook account (https://www.facebook.com/dmcihomesofficial) or email us at [email protected]

• Pe
    peterluis80 Sep 21, 2014

A friend of mine says DMCI Homes' after sales service is one of the worst. The Property Management Office that manages the condo is not very helpful specially when it comes to property and vehicle incidents that happen within the property.

The Property Management Office often puts the blame on somebody, for example, the security or the maintenance staff, then do nothing, when it is really their duty to implement rules and manage the property.

There is this one property security officer, Mr. Raffy Baylosis, who would bend facts and incidents just to absolve himself from his negligence of duty.

Sytricia Jul 02, 2014

Beware of this scammer agent name MR. LORD CHTISTIAN LLENADO this agent really messed up my account and now I'm having additional huge penalties. Dapat aksyonan na to! I even reported this case to Dmci costumer care and to his supervisor about their misleading agent/ scammer!! or whatever you call it!!, but no actions from DMCI costumer care very slow! Yes you can make complaints and they will listen to you open ears about your complaint but taking actions they won't. I'm a working overseas..we work hard for our money lalo na karamihan OFW pa ang biktima dito...Meron na ba nakpagreklamo na dito ? Anyone knows who handles this kind of case???before i take my own actions..pls help me..it's better to report this media televise para wala na sila maloko kawawa naman ang susunod..

Sytricia Jul 02, 2014

Beware of this scammer gent name MR. LORD CHTISTIAN LLENADO this agent really messed up my account and now I'm having additional huge penalties. Dapat aksyonan na to! I even reported this case to Dmci costumer care and to his supervisor about their misleading agent/ scammer!! or whatever you call it!!, but no actions from DMCI costumer care very slow! Yes you can make complaints and they will listen to you open ears about your complaint but taking actions they won't. I'm a working overseas..we work hard for our money lalo na karamihan OFW pa ang biktima dito...Meron na ba nakpagreklamo na dito ? Anyone knows who handles this kind of case???before i take my own actions..pls help me..it's better to report this media televise para wala na sila maloko kawawa naman ang susunod..

Sytricia Jul 02, 2014

Pano kasuhan ang DMCI ???

• Ed
    Ed Fabella Mar 28, 2014

@jalcudia1971 can you give me the name of the insurance and their contact number . Its a good suggetion then to have insured. taht the only best remedy..

• Ro
    Roseque Jan 22, 2014

Hi, just want to know who among you tried the legal way and won over Dmci? Can you teach us how? Thanks

Customer Relations through this contact information:
    [email protected]
    You may also send us the details of your concern/s
    via our Facebook page, DMCI Homes Official.

DMCIHomesOffiicial Aug 27, 2013

This is from DMCI Homes' On-line Relations team. We would like to help you with your complaint or any query. Kindly email it to our
    Customer Relations through this contact information:
    [email protected]
    You may also send us the details of your concern via our Facebook page, DMCI Homes Official.

DMCIHomesOffiicial Aug 27, 2013

This is from DMCI Homes' On-line relations. For your concerns, you may email details to [email protected] You can
    also write us a message in our Facebook page - DMCI Homes Official, so we could address your concerns and help in prompting
    necessary action. Thank you very much

marie248 Feb 19, 2013

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles.

I'm in touch with a good company called CPC Worldwide who help people get their money back and help sort out any problems if you want to contact them? They have won loads of cases and I'm sure they would be more than happy to help you's out or give you's some advice.

Marie.

• Mi
    mismo Feb 19, 2013

Same things is happening to us No TRANSPARENCY, , , paiba iba ang humahawak ng compalin mo..laolo na sa customers service mga walang MODO..its really frustrating for us OFW hard earned money NINANAKAWAN KANA PALA NG DEVELOPER..
    I FOR ONE IPA IMBESTIGA NATIN ..ILAGAY SA EXPOSE ANG DMCI...

• Jm
    JMCkr Feb 18, 2013

My wife & I owned (3) apartments in South Korea. It's a trauma for us to have a 3-bedroom condo unit here in Acacia Estates. We're already fully paid for Rawai high rise building at Royal Palm Residences until we moved in and discovered a lot of discrepancy with the condo unit structure---NO WIRING for hot water, gas range hood and split type AC, NO SCREEN on windows, etc. The model unit is a crap with TV but without the cable outlet behind; only convenience outlet. Their ARCHITECTS & ENGINEERS must consider accessibility, efficient space flow & ergonomic dimension for all objects & fixtures.The PMO works slow and passive but good at encashing checks for the CASH BOND for UPGRADE. I took a photo of a unit WITHOUT ANY WORK PERMIT while another unit has 5 work permits. The personnel who monitors the work schedule need to be replaced if he cannot do his job. PMO must do their work to INVESTIGATE & IMPLEMENT the rules for everyone. I unite & support all complaints against DMCI. The developer must improve the CUSTOMER SERVICE. DMCI care for MONEY but we demanded for UPFRONT SERVICE!!!

DMCI Victim Feb 18, 2013

I'm coordinating my case with HLURB. Feel free to message me here if you want to bring your case along with mine.

• Ik
    IkeA58 Feb 07, 2013

I am also a victim of this inefficiency of the Post Sales Service of DMCI Homes. What happened to the proposal to get together and file a class suit/ complaint against DMCI Homes?

• Ik
    IkeA58 Feb 07, 2013

I just found out about this blog. I am also a unit owner and I hv been and still being robbed by DMCI up to this time! Any development on us getting together to fight DMCI Homes. Marami akong kilala sa Dubai with the same predicaments. I was even a Property Consultant for DMCI after I bought a unit for them. I stopped when I suffered on their Post Sales Management! Mabilis silang mag-turn over pero after that, doon ka na mananakawan.

• Ke
    KellyKellerzzz Sep 03, 2012

Hi everyone. I am a Permanent Resident in Singapore and today is the worse day of my life after learning from my sister that my BDO home loan was declined. It was previously mentioned to us in June 2012 that it was already approved but then today, I was saddened by the news. The reason is, BDO saw a few outstanding balance in my 30% dp with DMCI which were all due to be fully paid in Dec 2011 until the unit was turned over to me on that month. By the way, I got the studio unit with balcony in Heliconia at the 10/F just at the Atrium level fronting the garden at TGR under pre-selling price in August 2008. To continue, I still had the unit turned over to me in Dec 2011 so I was then really happy. However, along the way, I encountered difficulty sometime in Sept-Dec 2011 in paying the balances for the DP. But since the very start, I was paying promptly and all to DMCI. I never paid late nor missed any payment since Sept 2008 until Aug 2011, not until the difficulty happened. Moving on after the turnover, every now and then, I keep making long distance calls and emails to DMCI and the CSO who was then handling my account because I was asking for the most updated SOA. It will take them some time like a week or more to come up with the SOA. So when March 2012 came, based on the SOA I have received, I paid a hefty 64K to them and followed by 4k+ in May 2012 for the other pending penalties and fees. I do admit though that I may have been at fault for not paying promptly on Sept to Dec 2011 DP that is why I wrote to DMCI's Finance heads asking for a waiver of the penalties since I have a pending home loan from BDO already as I have told them. I guess they just played a deaf ear on me as well, just like the rest of you here, and nobody bothered to reply to my email. I was really furious at that time because I they made me feel I am just a small potato to them compared to other elites or rich people buying those 2-3 or tandem units. I may be a Foreign based Permanenent resident and OFW at the same time but the money I shed off monthly to pay the DPs since 2008 comes together with my yearning and good hopes that I have made a good investment with the money I used to earn with my late overtime working, accepting racial differences (tho a little in SG compared to other countries) and all other filthy things at work in a foreign land. But it sad to say, after reading most of your sentiments here, I can prove that our fellow citizens back home does not give a f$#king damn care to all we are experiencing. This is as simple to say, an indirect way of unscrupulous act of making money out of your own brethren because they know we are located overseas and our SPAs and other relatives/ friends have little rights to play against them. Now is already September 2012. This is the day when I am most exasperated with the situation. I remember in my email to DMCI, I pleaded telling them how I was back then since 2008 as a good payer and if not only because of my financial constraints on the few mths of my DP including Jan- Feb 2012, I would still be paying them diligently. But lo! They still do not give a damn, I even complained about their Treasury, CS and CSO handling my account then due to the lack of sense of urgency, diligence, follow up and efficiency in their processes. Again, deaf ears. What on earth is this? Consunji was just recently shown in TV for being one of the richest Filipino-Chinese. Hell ya, no wonder why he is included on it because his subordinates does a lackadaisical job. Is this what he is proud of?

Common guys, we need to come together and lodge a complaint against them. Two or more owners is better than one. Let no one be left alone in this dilemma. We need to fight for our rights. Should anyone is eager to put up a complaint against DMCI, please count me in. You can send me an invitation or whatever information/ updates on my email at [email protected] Let us put a stop to this menace. I heard from my freelancer property agent in PH that there are a lot of such cases happening nowadays in PH and mostly are between home owner/s and the realty developer. So again, let's work altogether to put up a big fight on this. Otherwise, if we all just sit down and wait for further action, which I believe is far beyond to happen even in my dreams, nothing will happen. We all lose this case without even trying anything at all. Let's put up a petition together. Let's show how good we are to come up as one kahit na nasa abroad pa tayo. It does not mean that they can simply make a living out our hard-earned money dba?

Before I end my story, let me just post again what is the mission of DMCI;
    DMCI Homes is the country’s premier triple A builder-developer that brings serviced, themed communities within reach of urban families who once had limited residential options, but still aspire to achieve a comfortable, enriching quality of life proximate to their place of interest.
    In so doing, we are committed…
    to ensure customer satisfaction,
    to achieve a sustainable growth on our shareholders’ investment,
    to maintain a mutually beneficial relationship with our partners in the business,
    to care for the environment we work in,
    to promote the growth of our people…
    while building an organization that espouses Integrity, Excellence and Interdependence.

The Values of DMCI are as follows:
    INTEGRITY - All our actions are guided by what is ethical, fair, and right. Believing in profit with honor, we are committed to good governance and the highest moral standards.
    EXCELLENCE - In even the smallest of details, we reject mediocrity and strive for excellence.
    INTERDEPENDENCE - With unity in purpose and mutual trust and respect for each other, we work toward shared aspirations and transcend boundaries along functional and organizational lines.
    CUSTOMER ORIENTATION - Our goal is to delight and please our customers. Thus, all activities and programs we undertake result in innovative projects and in the enhancement of productivity and quality.

All these are nothing but crap! Lip service only! They do not deliver what they promise. In short, ang alam lang nila ay manlinlang ng kapwa nila lalo na sa mga taong nagpapakahirap sa ibang bansa na umaasang ang pera nila ay napunta sa maganda at matinong investment. Seriously, do you have GOD in your business? Or talagang wala na kayong konsensya? The inevitable end of human life is death at di nyo madadala sa hukay ang perang nakukuha nyo sa mga tao.

• So
    solchris Aug 26, 2012

Hi! Just got our new unit here at Maricielo Villas Las Pinas.
    June 2012 was the turnover date but because of the slow process, we moved-in last week of July.
    Almost all service areas along our side is leaking. We have personally done the application of vulcaseal dhel sunod sunod na bagyo na ala pa rin aksyon. At night, the area is barely lighted din busted raw mga lights.
    There is a lot a lot of mosquitoes because of the breeding places from the poorly maintained waters of fountains/ponds. Color green na ang water nila. Windows are not well kept along the common areas, try holding it and dikit lahat ng alikabok sa kamay nyo.
    Association dues are said to increase 10% yearly . sana lng we get what we pay. The gym is not working as of now because of fault and grounds. There is still no KTV in the AVR. There is still no electric gated fence and CCTV.
    When installing your double lock, pls make sure that they are really know installing one. We were offered by housekeeping plus maintenance staff that they can do it but we were greatly disappointed with the finished product. Pictures of the end-product are with us.
    Maybe, because of a cheaper price goes a cheaper quality. The area outside the condo is also dark at night compared with the area along alabang zapote road. There are also reports of snatching along quirino Ave even in broad daylight because there are a lot of informal settlers just across the other side.Kya we don’t even walk along the streets khet lapit lng to zapote. The place is also near zapote kya bumabaha pag lakas ulan like from the recent habagat although di ganun along other parts of alabang-zapote road pagkalagpas lapit sa may flyover.
    Just a thought, sana we could have read some negative feedbacks regarding DMCI before we got this place. And sana we have surveyed the area before.

DMCI SCAMMER Aug 25, 2012

This is so true. I have the same problem. Lets get together, file this in court. I heard one unit owner from Cedar Crest fight her illegally charged interest against DMCI and she won the case. DMCI is a scam

• jalcudia1971 Aug 13, 2012

Hello All, I have made a dedicated facebook page DMCI Homes (Investor's Page) Complaints like and place all your sentiments there even photos to be more solid. Also, I place an advert campaign on facebook for U$100 per day budget we need more people to see it and like it FAST to affect their sales...we will hit them where it hurts the monies...matagal ang process sa court at HLURB however we will do this as well...while hitting thier sales in a percentage na mainis sila at bayaran tayong lahat...let's do it the Erin Brockovich way...we are in the social media age already it's faster and economical...and also share this FB page on your wall...the sooner we will be in numbers the sooner they will be pestered...

• jalcudia1971 Aug 13, 2012

if we are all united and hire One (1) very good lawyer who is also upset with DMCI not somebody CANNOT be bought...then we will have a good chance to be heard...remember ERIN BROCKOVICH the movie base on true story on Pacific Gas...they were hundreds as victim with one lawyer and with all our evidences surely we will win...

@ravv
    Thank you for the advise and YES let's all meet up and make an official complaint letter to HLURB sign it will all our details and have it authenticated. My brother Benjamin Jr. who is my (SPA representative) can meet you all up in my unit at TGR and in numbers we are strong...Let's get media exposure as well. I will make a facebook page right away where all of us can LIKE and comment as well...I will be making flyers say 10, 000 pieces and have it distributed sa Mega Mall, Glorieta and others this way we can let other excited investors know who DMCI really is...

• Be
    Benjamin Jr. Aug 12, 2012

Living in Tivoli Garden Residences for the past six months hasn’t been what it’s cut out to be. DMCI’s creation is not shoddy by any stretch, with useful amenities to include a gym, soon to be two swimming pools, basketball and tennis court and a park all on the way; a dream for sure as many future tenants are lead to believe. But a dream it is not. These past six months has been one massive headache. Simply put it was buying apples on one end but receiving guavas on the other.
    It was April of 2008 when down payments were made on five individual units on the fifth floor of Heliconia Bldg. (3rdBldg) overlooking what is to be two swimming pools, where it was agreed upon that the owner will be allowed to submit a personal floor plan that is to be followed or at least a compromise shall be reached to find a balance where building and residential codes are intact and the owner’s satisfaction are met or exceeded on a more or lessthirteen (13) million pesos investment, more or less including four parking spaces. What followed is far from the apples that are bought.
    One of the biggest problems would be the most obvious as viewed from the outside. The five units with five gardens does NOT have a view, an extension to the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th floor parking spaces, for additional profit, were attached without prior notice to the owner, leading to a common area being present on the 5th floor which in turn caused the builders to raise the walls for safety reasons. (See attached) The owner is paying the most per square meter of any unit in the building because it is deemed as an “inner unit” expecting peace and quiet to go along with her and her family’s privacy only to have a common area extend from her garden(s) area. On regular residents with their guests patronize the area, to ironically, take in the view the owner believed was included and one of the reasons the purchase was made. This is not to include the noise created when individuals choose to walk their dogs, ride their bicycles or when teenagers use the area as a “make-out” spot. These are rampant now when units on both buildings (2nd and 3rd bldgs. are attached on the same floor) are not fully sold, what else if they were? The owner are not against having a place for people to come together and enjoy each other’s company but not in lieu of their privacy if that is the case the owner would have opted for the floor where the park is to be built or at the very least notified of the extension, not brushed off as it being nothing when questioned about it.
    Moving to the inside of the units, multiple floor plans were submitted to only be rejected. The owner refuses to believe that no remedy can be made to plumbing pipes at a time when the building has not even been started since the biggest problem the builders stated is that the owner are to have five(5) bathrooms if they choose to turn the five individual units into one whole unit. We believe that no reasonable individual would like five(5) bathrooms in such an amount of space. Taking note of the fact that the floors underneath the 5th floor are parking spaces where piping may have been adjusted reasonably. Before ink was put to paper in the beginning of this investment the owner was lead to believe that they have a choice and reasonable control on how their purchase would turn out to be which was implied through the various meetings with the officials in charge. This apparently was not the case.
    Fast forward to almost four years later, unaware of all of the construction(s) that took and did not take place within the said units and a million pesos and change paid monthly, not to mention other opportunities for better properties passed on due to funds being tied up to misleading negotiations and changes without notice the owner accepted the units as-is in good faith that overlooking such things may not be as bad as it obviously is and remedies may be implemented to alleviate the problems as well as having the needs to vacate their prior living arrangements due to the end of that contract as they assumed they would already have the place they have looked forward to almost half a decade ago. This apparently is not the case…
    Aside from paying the most for the properties the owner never agreed to and the arrangements within the unit that was never followed many minor problems presented themselves including but not limited to air conditioning from the 6th floor to the 29th leaking a/c fluid over a span of five (5) garden areas a total of 75 sqm. One can only imagine the pool of water the owner wakes up to in the morning on a daily basis, what is worse is the owner and her family cannot fully enjoy the garden area since at any given time water is leaking from any of the said air conditioning units and a danger of slipping having to have already happened on multiple occasions. (video of one such occasion is captured on file) Every get-together in the garden area always ends up in a muddy mess and the only view is a clay wall. The owner and her family also wakes up to garbage such as cigarette butts, papers, plastics and on one occasion a used condom. A roof over the said length of the garden(s) is not an option as it is in the other garden units since a wall is present and will only cause the property to boxed in not letting air in or out and magnifying the heat produced during the day time. Without a roof our back yard will eventually turn into a garbage dump when we go back to the US. To the property management’s credit they tried to remedy the leaking fluid by attempting in a futile manner five months later to install hoses on the air conditioning units but still the owner and her family still wakes up to a colourful train of buckets along their garden ready to catch A/C fluid. This wouldn’t have been a problem if the wall was never there in the first place. If the owners turn their attention from the NON-VIEW backyard the only other option is looking to the side window but even that will not bring relief watching “floaties” inside the water treatment facility.
    Even smaller things such as the grease traps present under every sink will not allow the owner to escape headaches. They emit foul smell constantly that may or may not be dangerous gas but surely is detrimental to the occupants health. They are not alone in this problem luckily through constant complaining the five units were found a somewhat of a solution minimizing the smell.
    But the time and effort it took for complains to brew and reach the proper authorities and the longer time for actions to be taken could have been used productively. The run-around given every time a concern is made is inexcusable, consisting of sudden meetings and day offs that are suddenly taken by the authority to be seen. What makes it worse is there is no notice given so the owner may make proper adjustments to their schedule. If you are in the owners place what would you do? Nobody wants to come home to more problems, people chooses these places because they use to stand for something but somewhere down the line between maximizing profit for the company and keeping the cost affordable quality and trust became secondary and the families who occupy these supposed dream livings are relegated to being nothing but unit numbers who’s next payment is due at the end of the month…

There is just no way to sugar coat the living conditions we are forced to endure under DMCI. The longer we keep our mouths shut about it and try to deal the harder it is to relieve our pain and sufferings will be alleviated. This is not worth it at all. Give or take thirteen (13) million pesos in investments should not be… for a lack of a better term, garbage.
    I am tired of watching my mom and sisters wake up to yes, garbage in our garden every morning, navigate through puddles the size of small lakes in all times of the day because of water dripping from every air conditioning units, deal with flawed designs from grease traps emitting foul smell to installed sinks being the wrong size and a whole lot of arbitrary mistakes we shouldn’t even have to deal with on a daily basis.
    Enough is enough! I for one am sure we are not the only ones having these problems and it is time for DMCI to recognized us as individuals and families who look to them for a quality place to live in. DMCI, we are not merely unit numbers in which your company waits monthly on for payments. We are individuals, children and families too who deserves better.
    Is it right to sell us five units with five gardens with a view only to move in and find out our view is limited to a wall? NO!
    Is it right to turn to our only window with a view only to see the water treatment facility day in and day out? NO!
    Is it right that we cannot open the said window multiple days a week due to a garbage truck parked for more than half a day, sometimes the whole day or we would have to deal with the stench?
    Is it right to lead us into buying those five units with the hopes of turning them into one whole unit only to run into problems no one on your side even bother to find a reasonable compromise to? NO!
    Is it right to wake up to used condoms in your backyard? NO!
    Is it right to purchase buckets to only place them in a line outside to prevent water from pooling every morning and at night, which renders the back yard almost useless due to slippage and muddy outcome? NO!
    Is it right to install defective grease traps in which the smell is unbearable that the mere thought of it is enough to make you gag? NO!
    Is it right to delay payment of the refund owed while monthly late fees are steeply penalized? NO!
    I can go on and on but ENOUGH is ENOUGH! We are people too and I am betting there are a lot more of us who are not even close to being satisfied with our investments.If DMCI is relying on the run-arounds and dodging and ducking our appointments so we may eventually falter and forget the issue then DMCI is badly mistaken.
    We demand what is rightfully ours and what we are paying for! Enough is enough and we will no longer tolerate the less than satisfactory product your company is churning out.
    Simply put but not limited to such, GIVE US OUR VIEW AND TAKE AWAY THE GARBAGE. Or just refund our hard earned money.
    I am aware of the social media sites popping up with the intent of bringing PEOPLE like us together and to share our experiences with DMCI and have no problem joining, documenting and sharing our true experiences, all in writing, pictures and video, in detail.We are not alone and it is time we are heard and treated like people and not just numbers in your portfolio. We can redirect our frustration from these dealings and your run-arounds into something more productive like YouTube videos chronicling our stay here and inviting others with the same experiences to do the same so future buyers will be informed beyond the brochures and make a more rounded decisions we weren’t able to.
    Enough is enough and we will be heard. Give us what is rightfully ours!

- John Anthony E. Suarez

• Be
    Benjamin Jr. Aug 12, 2012

i WANT MY INVESTMENT BACK...
    LETS BUNCH UP ... CONTACT ME [protected] OR [protected] UNITED WE STAND LETS HAVE A MEETING ... SHARE SHARE TAYO SA GASTOS

ravv Aug 12, 2012

@jalcudia1971

My suggestion. On a good day, have your condo insured using current market value + furnishing and appliances. Mas maganda yun big banks ang insurer mo at may kakilala ka para sure na mainsure at matulungan ka sa claims. Then when rainy season comes, you document all of these events and let damages drip in (no choice naman) na ala total damage results. Hopefully then, you can get huge insurance claims. Put the documented blame on engineering and PMO due to no/improper action. Your insurance legal of course will try to recoup your claimed insurance money with board members of PMO or DMCI. It's between them na then.

I hope this works. By doing, so you can recover at least some of your investment if not all. Yan inaction din ang problem ko sa unit ko na may problem sa water leaks at undersize parking slot based on contract. So I got a comprehensive insurance based on appreciated market cost and minimize my home improvement. Hopefully, when worst happens, I will be able to recover my investment thru my insurer since appreciated market cost is higher than my initial investment.

Also, it's good if we can file class suit sa HLURB w/ media exposure para naman yun iba natin kababayan maging aware at least at hindi na mabiktima ng ganitong corrupt organization.

• jalcudia1971 Aug 12, 2012

My name is Joan Alcudia (Dubai Expatriate) 2 bedroom unit owner in Heliconia Tower Tivoli Garden Residences (Unit 501) the unit was turned over to me last December 2011 and in less than 1 month we noticed cracks, water leakages, foul smell from the drainage, squeaking doors that cannot be locked now. My unit as well has no connection provision for internet, telephone or cable TV as per PLDT and GLOBE. Also, I am suffering from wrong SOA's for 2 years now. I have visited them 3 times or 4 times this year and sat with them to resolve the issue but nothing has happened. They promised me tomorrow, in 2 days, next week and goodness it's been 2 years now...For 6 months +++ since I finished furnishing it for P800+++ thousand pesos now my unit is not tenantable due to this water leakages and no connection provision...worst part is that their people keeps on resigning and there are always new faces and no one cares about our concerns...this is my email: [email protected] and let us be a group to take this to HLURB, I will make an official administrative complaint against TGR, PMO and DMCI where all of us can sign with our details on it have it authenticated in any Philippines Consulate Offices wherever we are in the world. HLURB is a quasi-judicial authority for this which means they have the power like that of the Trial Court. My fear is that DMCI is so BIG any HLURB officials could be under their payroll or on their pockets...

I have made a presentation already to MR. Austria and many other DMCI officials for the last 2 weeks yet no reply not even an acknowledgement. All their sales people facebook account are very watched and guarded any comment given not to their favors will be deleted and you will be ban and now all their comments are disabled...it's like they have the right to advertise but we have no right to comment.

This really hurts me so much because as an OFW for 15 years that money is my blood, sweat and tears. Karmahin sana silang lahat...please do check my videos on youtube: http://youtu.be/fChGfUmgWiE and http://youtu.be/RVHAHsO70kc

Pictures herein will show how badly my unit is affected...witnessed by their security guards, recorded by their foreman and engineers, inspected and visited by their customer services pero wala pa rin nangyari...there was 3 laborers who came and glued some vulca seal on my walls where there are cracks...My unit is not tenantable, my SOA has so many penalties yet I overpaid by P300 Thousand, my unit has defects...I have had sleepless nights and I have blood pressure and diabetes...what kind of human breed are these people in DMCI...the photo of the guy here is my agent...

• Pl
    Plipp Jul 24, 2012

I really like DMCI, Actually I am considering to get another project from this developer...one thing that I only hate is your INCOMPETENT employees from cust service and bank financing...I read a lot of complaints but I disregarded that until such time that I realize that they are really INCOMPETENT at all. Thank you for the NO help at all! I'll just resolve the issue in my own capabilities.

ravv Jun 19, 2012

@Medicinekit
    Antiquated kasi database system and turn-over is high. So you keep talking to new people.
    Also, they had 'real' people in customer care only recently. I remember in 2008, their customer care hotline is voice mailbox :(. Just the same, customer care group is only a sort of 'in tray' for all complaints.

• Me
    Medicinekit Jun 19, 2012

DMCI is really a fraud. They cannot provide the correct TCTs corresponding to CCT issued by Registry of Deeds. They also cannot explain in writing why there are discrepancies on the titles, Contract to sell etc. I will never buy condominium ever from this developer again.

ravv Jun 18, 2012

@Nicholas923360
    Unfortunately, the latter is our case, and I think most of the home owners. Truly sad. No buyer's protection talaga.

• Ni
    Nicholas923360 Jun 18, 2012

The main problem with all DMCI properties, whether renting, purchasing, is the lack of due diligence by the PMO, and the fact that the Association board are separate entities really so if you have a problem with the PMO they just pass you along to the Board, who inturn are home owners who really get on the board just so they don't have to pay association dues and only truly help those who are there friends in the building and aren't paid employees for any one to complain about there lack of honest diligence. Its a catch 22 no matter what the problem may be.
    Do not put yourself in these places cause bottom line is your on your own unless you have the time, money, and know key people who can help you pursue a case against them. Otherwise you can easily be caught up into a problem without anyone caring about it cause its your problem not theirs.

ravv May 30, 2012

@seriouskid
    ganyan talaga finish product nila. yun unit din namin na 48sqm (6sqm for roofdeck) hindi mukhang 42sqm kasi yun mga foundation pinapadaan nila sa loob ng unit. kaya nga mas maganda kunin mo na lang pera mo kesa ituloy mo bayaran yun unit. kasi baka yun dating owner hindi nya din nagustuhan mga problems like how PMO runs the project, nuisance neighbor, problem w/ unit etc.

in my case we bought it pre-selling and my DP given was 30% of TCP to avail of pre-selling discount. the unit was made ready for occupancy 2yrs later. so talagang malaki na na-invest namin mag asawa. and baby is on the way after we moved in. so no choice but to bear with it. in your case, mukhang pwede ka pa mag exit. if you can get your money back, better. think about it. mas marami pa naman project with other developer that you can re-invest your money.

• Se
    seriouskid May 30, 2012

actually yun na talaga yung last resort ko but theres a decision that will happen tom accdg to dmci sana sa part ko yun!!
    aside from thatyung unit ko is 25sq at d sya mukang 25sq marami na akong nkita na studio na mas mukang malaki punong puno ng abang un unit ko parang 5 ata na malalaking pillars ng bldg

@seriouskid
    Do not expect na may konsensya tao sa dmci. You may search DMCI in this website alone and you will see how these corrupt people victimize OFW intentionally. Mas kawawa sila kasi nasa abroad at hindi maasikaso. Yun complaints ko 3 yrs na wala pa din nangyayari. My bedrooms have water leaks pag malakas ulan. Tapos yun parking size ko 2/3 actual size lang nun nasa contract.

If hindi maayos this week talk to your lawyer to write a legal warning demand letter sa agent at dmci. That is a cheaper option than kaso agad.

If you can get your money back, better. Kasi baka yun makukuha mong resale unit palpak din kaya hindi na binayaran nun existing owner.

@seriouskid
    well, do not expect na meron konsensya mga tao sa DMCI. you can search DMCI in this website at makikita mo madami OFW sila intentionally binibiktima mas grabe pa sa case mo. kawawa kasi nasa abroad yun mga tao. ako 3 yrs na yun mga complaints ko na recurring water leaks pag umuulan (structural flaws) saka parking na 2/3 lang actual size nun nasa contract. imagine i lost 1/3 of what i paid for and i am still paying real estate tax and dues based on imaginary 12.5sqm parking. i am saving to get a good lawyer. for the mean time, i am documenting everything and searching for groups na plano mag group claim. mas effective ang group claim suit kesa individual.

you can get your lawyer naman to send demand legal letter at warning sa agent mo at dmci. i think mas cheaper approach yun kesa kaso agad. pero at least mapakita mo na serious ka na talaga.

@seriouskid
    unfortunately never iisipin ng DMCI yun mga ginastos mo. you can search DMCI on this website on you will find madami sila OFW na binibikta mas grabe pa at mas intentional compare to your case. mas mahirap yun kasi wala magawa yun mga tao sa abroad. yun complaints ko sa structural flaws sa water leaks sa unit namin at parking na hindi match size sa paid contract more than 3 yrs ko na kinocomplain wala pa din nangyayari. imagine i only got 2/3 size of parking that i paid for. tapos yearly tax at association dues based pa din sa imaginary 12.5sqm. i am saving to get a good lawyer. sa HLURB ata finafile ang kaso. for the mean time, i am documenting all pictures, email complaints ko sa kanila as possible evidence. i am also searching groups na planning group claim suit. mas effective daw ganun kesa individual.

sana nga maaksyunan na nila case mo. pero pwede naman hindi ka muna magkaso. talk to your lawyer to send them legal letters lalo na yun sa agent mo to demand this. that is a cheaper legal approach for the time being.