Disney Store — Mask wearing.
Me, my husband and daughter went to Oprymills yesterday to shop and got to the Bass Pro so Darrell could get some more totes fro his and Chloe's hunting clothes and other stuff he needed. Well he let us go and do our shopping in the mall first. We went into the stores we wanted to go in and shopped. Well I wanted to go into the Disney Store and look. Well when I walked in the lady told me that I can't come in with my mask because it had a vent. She told me I had to wear one of theirs so I turned around and walked out. It's bad enough that I have to wear a stupid mask with my breathing problems. I have asthma and allergies and have a chronic asthumatic cough and I am prone to getting respitory inffections and bronchitis and strep as well as pnemona. I will never step foot in a Disney store ever again or buy anything from them ever again. It's just plain stupid and wrong when they are telling you now that the mask you have you can't wear. I should have gone in and put their stupid mask on then if I had an asthma attack I could have sued the pants off of them and owned the Disney store.
More Disney Store Complaints & Reviews
- Disney Store - bad service
- Disney Store - 'complaint on disney system error of double billing (correction by crediting) causing customer cash loss
- Disney Store - lack of mickey's memories
- Disney Store - store opening "ceremony" giving out the key is discriminating!!!
- Disney Store at Smithhaven Mall, NY - cast members
- Disney Store - service, employee (juanita) store manager
- Disney Store - military service discount
- Disney Store Bethel Park - Rude and unhelpful managers
- Disney Store - service
- The Disney Store Online - shipping, customer service, returns