Dish TV India — services is not available
This is to notify you that dishtv services have been stopped despite making a payment of Rs.900 for the month of may, june and july 2007. I lodged in the complaint with complaining number#6636376 requesting for a technician on May 8, 2007. However, no action has been taken by them till now. Whenever I have called, there is a standard line that the customer service rep has been taught the "I apologize and I understand". I have already wasted around rs.250.00 in the april 2007 to get the problem rectified. I took fifteen days for them to get the problem rectified last time. I don't know how much time is it going take right now. I do not have mtnl landline at my place and that is the reason I cannot use the toll free number that the dishtv people have provided. I am placing calls through my mobile all the time. I want to quit dishtv, however, I heard that even TATASKY is providing a pathetic service to its consumers. Please advise as my frustration level has gone sky high and I mentally exhausted.
Thanks & Regards
More Dish TV India Complaints & Reviews
- Dish TV India - transfer of balance from old vc no. to new vc no.
- Dish TV India - problem after my recharging
- Dishtv India Ltd - pathetic customer service!
- Dish TV India - unpaired set top box and vc card
- Dish TV India - blocked free-to-air channels by dish tv!
- DishTV India Super Family Pack - dish on the roof is not attached
- Dish TV India - card no. 01508631282. problem after my recharging
- Dish TV India - poor customer care
- DishTV.in - new connection
- Dish TV India - pathetic service!