Direct Knife Salesmerchandise not recieved,no reply from vender.

I purchased a knife from these people on Jan-11/2010.I have not recieved it yet.I am in Canada but have never had a problem with either Canadian or Us postal delivery.I have made several(lots) of purchases this way and always received my merchandise.I tried phoning them and no reply, all I got was an answering machine.I e-Mailed them inquiring if they had indeed shipped it and same thing!No reply!The total for the order was $54.99 and I would like at least for them to ship me another knife, or a refund.I am [protected]@Cogeco.ca, or I can be reached at [protected].Thank you.

• St
    steve is the man Jul 03, 2017

If you look on their site you will notice they don't ship outside the usa. Learn how to use the internet or stay off of it. I use direct knife sales all the time and have had no problems at all. YOUR COMMENTS ARE BOGUS!

• Je
    Jethro321 Nov 10, 2011

Thanks CC. Already done...

• Je
    Jethro321 Nov 10, 2011

Same complaint - "Merchandise never received & No reply from vendor". On 09/03/11 Mr. Richard Keeton of Direct Knife Sales (directknifesales.com) received a credit card payment for items ordered on his site. All attempts to contact Mr. Keeton/directknifesales.com have been unsuccessful. I would be extremely hesitant to conduct any type of business transaction with either him or the Direct Knife Sales company.