DionWiredwashing machine 9kg/6kg dryer

D

I am not happy with Dion wired due to their false advertising that they have posted in their pamphlet. Their stated that the full price of the Washing machine its R9499 and when I got to the their store on Saturday it was a different story since now the price it's R10 990 in store and they still would not allow me to buy it with the price I am seeing in their pamphlet. What kind of business are you guys running if you going to do a false advertisement? I am not happy client. I would rather take my business else where.

washing machine 9kg/6kg dryer