Digital River/trend Micro — unauthorized credit card charge
My credit card statement received today shows an unathorized charge for $34.95 from DRI Trend.
I called the number 952.253.1234 for DRI and had a "live" person remove me from the "automated" renewal list. He said they would put through a Debit to my credit card account for the $34.95 today and later I received an email telling me that my account with Micro Trend was cancelled.
Keep in mind THAT I NEVER ORDERED A RENEWAL. They simply did that on their own initiative knowing that a certain number of customers will not notice the unauthorized charge and another percentage will just accept it, even though they have never ordered it. A SCAM!
More Digital River/trend Micro Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges!
- Digital River Luxembourg - unauthorized charges
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - scam
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - unauthorized charge
- Digital River International Luxembourg - unauthorized use of credit card
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - Unauthorized payment
- Digital River Inc - scam
- Digitalriver Us Inc - been charged for dri*smith micro I didn't buy!
- Digital River, Inc. - hacked at the hands of kaspersky/digital river
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges