Digital River Gmbh — renew avant! fee
This conappeared on my desktop mysteriously about a year ago, suspect it may have been installed by superGeeks which was rrepairing my computer at the time. each time i used computer thereafter a pop-up would advise me that Avant! had updated my virus control. A week or so ago they put up a green alert that I had a fee to pay them to renew and asked for myu credit card #. I said I'd pay by check if they would provide their mailing addressd. did not receive. Terminated the service. Frankly, I don't know what they did or how they got on my system for sure, but am now suspicious and reluctant to release card #. Googled them, got this link, saw complaints, and am curious to know if they are a scam r did provide a service. I never have paid thm from the start because I didn't know anything about them. Are they legit?
Please respond to
More Digital River Gmbh Complaints & Reviews
- www.DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges!
- Digital River Luxembourg - unauthorized charges
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - scam
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - unauthorized charge
- Digital River International Luxembourg - unauthorized use of credit card
- Digital River Ireland Ltd - Unauthorized payment
- Digital River Inc - scam
- Digitalriver Us Inc - been charged for dri*smith micro I didn't buy!
- Digital River, Inc. - hacked at the hands of kaspersky/digital river
- DRI*DigitalRiver.com - fraudulent charges