Digi Telecommunications — fail to reload prepaid rm38.00 to mobile number [protected]
Date 21 oct 2017
Location: Digi booth Tesco Bukit Indah, Johor Bahru.
Balance $9.92 Mobile [protected]
I Gave $35.00 to Digi counter as there is a package for $38.00 which the phone can be extended for a year.( the Sales personnel told me).
Therefore the total balance shall be $38.00 + $9.92 = $47.92
Today, I received a phone call from JB [protected] for 240 seconds.
The cost is $5.60. I received a MSG from Digi that my balance only left $1.30.
I am a senior citizen. Age 66. a Malaysian. I sincerely wish that Digi could kindly clarify and investigate this case and appreciate very much for your help.
Mrs Grace Woon.
My singapore mobile 02-[protected] or email [protected]@yahoo.com
More Digi Telecommunications Complaints & Reviews
- DiGi - they charged more than I had spent 
- Digi Internet - internet connetction is so slow even thou the signal bar is full 
- DiGi - poor customer service 
- Digi Telecommunication Sdn. Bhd. - bad customer service 
- Digi Malaysia - bad network & poor service 
- Digi Telecommunications - payment to terminate digi mobifi account in july 2016 was not recorded on telco system.
- Digi Telecommunication - digi's many hidden charges 
- Digi Telecommunications - extremely bad service from digi
- Digi Telecommunications - prepaid phone number
- Digi Telecommunications - unauthorized subscription to gameloft