Diamond Resorts Internationalvacations

I booked a vacation with my family to Mexico 8 month ahead of the time .i was never advise that this was a all inclusive and that we will have to pay $170 a day per person on top of the point we us . I contacta diamond and first talk to Stacy that she was very nice in the phone and told me she was willing to return my point back to my account ( I do have all that in writing from her ) but she will call me back in 48 hours .
Not only she did not contact me to try to resolve the problem, bit whe my husband call her back she was very rude and did not have any intention of resolving this problem .
I did got a contact for her supervised María Kabel phone number (702) 823 -7500 .I can understand how your company have that kind of person representing the company . Not only she insult me since she start talking to me, she did not want to solve my problem .I do not think that I ever talk to someone as rude as this person, she not only was rude, but she talk to me with no respect, I never try to take advantage of diamond that is not my intension, I will never be, we are not that kind of person .But I guess Maria could not understand that because clearly is not her way .
I only want from her to give me a reasonable answer about my upcoming vacation that is was less than 24 hours away . Take in consideration that I call 3 day before to resolve this and nobody did Anything about it.
Diamond is giving the client misleading information about the services that they provide .And not only that but the wayMaria Kalber,
Operation Vice President, Customer Service treat me I consider dicreminatory .
The missleading information and the discrimination in this case are both against the law .
Is this the Way Diamond resort will like to be represent . As a company that not only discriminate against in my case Latinos, but also lie to them in the information provided ?

Ro
Jul 06, 2019

Comments

• Sh
      Oct 21, 2019

This just happened to us!!! We received an email to let us know we had to pay an extra $2600 for our vacation. We used 6000 points to pay for the vacation not noticing it was an all inclusive resort and we never received a bill for the extra charge until 3 weeks before our vacation. Now keep in mind that if we chose to go to this resort without using our Diamond points and making the reservation on the internet, it would cost us $2800. So our 6000 points had a $200 value. I called and cancelled the reservation. Because we cancelled within the 30 window we have lost our points!! They are a bunch of sneaky buggers!!! FRAUDSTERS!!!