Diamond Resortsdeposit stolen, wrong location booked, timeshare sales

We booked our stay through a 3rd party agency (TripAdvisor), where at sign up we clearly read "no hidden fees or extra charges at the hotel", and "no payment will be needed at the hotel". I received multiple messages via text & email as receipt of my purchase and payment, along with the resort's location. On a random whim, I decided to confirm the reservation with the hotel the morning of our arrival date. Lo and behold... no reservations. Then they found it --- booked at another of their locations, roughly 30 minutes away from the original resort. Narrowing down the possibilities, I eventually came to the conclusion that it was the hotel's mistake. We spent the next 2.5 hours emailing, calling, holding, and waiting ... finally, after spending a frustrating and aggravating morning tracking down a mistake, then emailing receipts and screenshots, the resort moved our reservation to the correct location.
Once arrived, I was charged around $10 in sevice costs for their mistake and aggravation. Also, they charged a $100 refundable deposit to my account on top of the service fees.
I could complain about their constant nagging and poor attempts at high pressure sales, especially since they never let up until you have to ignore them altogether... I could complain about the very high priced cafe you have to order from, since no one delivers there... or how bad their food is (trust me on this one, drive somewhere to eat..), or the fact that with no room delivery we had to walk 300 ft to the cafe in the rain for our terrible food.. Or about how congested and crowded the parking is, forcing guests to park in all the fire lanes.. I could even complain about small adjoining rooms that really aren't very well put together..but I'm actually more upset that they stole my $100 deposit. We left the room in good condition, left the "maid tip" on the dresser, even cleaned out the jetless jacuzzi tub after short use. No calls, movies, or games were charged to the room, and I have a "No extra charges" receipt to prove there weren't any added charges or fees. They literally stole my money.
To make matters worse, after giving a very generous amount of time to return my deposit, and two attempts to contact Diamond Resorts, they have refused to communicate.
I would warn anyone NOT looking for timeshare sales reps using high pressure methods, a company that steals your money, a hotel that treats you as just another number, and a resort offering food so bad you'll think Dominos tastes good, to NOT stay at or purchase timeshare at Diamond Resorts. Very disappointed, should have spent an extra $50/night for a better place to spend a getaway.
I don't recommend this company, and would never stay at another one of their hotels.