[Resolved] DHGate.com / my personal information
I placed several orders last week with DH Gate. The security division needed my credit card information to process my orders. The very next day I'm getting phone calls non stop from Chinese people over sea's.I have no idea what to do about this? They are the only company out of United States that I've done business with. Can anyone advise me on how to contact someone in the Company'? I want these calls to stop. They obviously gave my phone number out to (God knows who) I'm very worried that they are scammers.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
DHGate.com Customer Care's Response, Apr 06, 2019
Please provide us your order number and login email address. That way, we can check the status of your order and we can provide the correct resolution to your concern.
If you have any other question, please do not hesitate to contact us through the following link and choose online chat: https://goo.gl/hvEzdN or send email to: [protected]@DHgate.com
Customer Service Center
More DHGate.com Complaints & Reviews
- DHGate.com - stay away from them 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - payment verification failed 
- DHGate.com - fake cell phone scams 
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - card details
- DHGate.com - legit or not 
- DHGate - damaged item returned but never replaced
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - wigs
- [Resolved] DHGate.com - I ordered a coat on december 25 and haven't heard anything or received anything, it was a xxxlarge
- DHGate - service and refund 
- DHGate.com - small sizes