Having problems with DexKnows?

DexKnows Customer Service Contacts

2200 West Airfield Drive, P.O.Box 619890, DFW Airport
Dallas, Texas

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with DexKnows Customer Service. Initial DexKnows complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for DexKnows above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about DexKnows. Discuss the issues you have had with DexKnows and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

DexKnows Complaints & Reviews

DexKnowsdirectory listings

Contacted a support representative by the name of "J Gara" from Dex Knows.

I could not believe how the rep treats new customers. The rep ended the chat multiple times without explanation, was extremely rude and refused to help with the listing of my business because she/he was sure I was not with the company.

I asked to fix a URL of our website because they scrapped our listing, included incorrect website information and then told me that they will need a few weeks to resolve this.

Who needs several weeks to enter a listing and change a website url?

Absolutely mental.

DexKnowstrickery in wrongful signing of a contract

I was smoothed into a account with DEXKNOWS stating it would be a free month to see how it would work for my business and then a $225 fee for the yr to keep the advertisement they set for me and also told me I had a 30 day trial to cancel at anytime before that to save me any charges that would be billed. I went ahead and tried it out for a week and notice it was taking longer than they reported to me it would to make all set and ready i only got to see a partial design of what it would be but no actual contacts where made to me from there website for me and i did asked and write several times to them and askedd to close this account and they do there best to not cancel and charge me for something that is going to make my business look bad i have not gotting any customers from them all my customers call me from my original ad i use on craigslist and nothing from dexknows but they will not break the account to cancel I feel I have been scammed and now I will loose all my hard work by a scam website co who cares not of there customers or in helping them to strive in accomplishment in running a business and would rather close someone down than help them Especially when I can't afford there help cause of no actual upgrade for me in my business just a loss from them in charging me for something I do not need...Concerned new business owner

• Li
        Linsay K Dec 16, 2014

Dexknows is a crab they got us into the contract and did nothing on SEO, their job suck and they kept billing me even after i told them i no longer to use their service.

• Er
        erickj92 Oct 01, 2013

DexKnows is absolute garbage. They sucked me into a contract and they are getting me 0 customers, my online ad with them isn't even getting clicks! They refuse to cancel the contract and are trying to milk any money they can out of me.

• Le
        lexidell48 Sep 26, 2012

Dex got us to use them to help us advertise with them . The did not have our address right We did not receive one customer from their services.Not only that they did not put in our estament fee. they said free when it was not.