Designhill.comI haven't received my money for the job

C

I made card design for the website www.designhill.com. I was so excited of working with them, but they didn’t pay at all. They promised to transfer money, and after that I heard only excuses and promises about it. I was so upset that I have no idea how to get my earned money. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Ga
    Garima Chugh Apr 18, 2015

Hi, well i don't know if your problem been solved or not, but one thing i want to say that you must contact to their support team instead of posting complaints everywhere cos i also had the same kind of problem but when i talked to their support team and they helped me to get the issues solved within a short period of time. i would like to suggest contact their support team asap.

• Je
    jeeme Aug 25, 2015

Worst company to work With!

I was woking with Relesol/designhill form last 2 years. After resigning from there and completing all formalities and notice period when i asked fro my Salary and TDS, they simply denied to pay me that. Deducting TDS much more than the genuine amount and giving no reasons for the same.

Even after asking them for number of times they are simply denying and giving lame reasons and company policies excuses for same. and on reviewing their image on websites such as glassdoor. Now they are threatning me by messaging me over phone.

• Kz
    k zo Aug 14, 2017

I went through the design process and was rather happy at first, then when i worked directly with designer to finalize, i discovered they had nearly copied another design. A design being used by designhill's examples no less!

I complained to the designer, who promptly sent me files without responding to my concern. Why? because once they send the files they are obligated to be paid by YOU. i complained to the support but they sided with the scammer. I have been fighting for weeks now for the "100% guaranteed refund", but am told that because the designer sent the files, i am no longer allowed a refund.

In short, they are supporting scam behavior. it is up to YOU to ensure the design is not used elsewhere. Let me ask you, exactly how are you going to check an image for usage with every company that exists globally?! Do not trust this site. You are VERY likely to get a low quality rip off design, and never see a dime of your guaranteed refund.

avoid at all costs.

Marta Carrión Jan 02, 2019

Hi Garima, Have you receive your money after all? They owe me over $1000 and refuses to pay me. I was wondering if it is worth keep talking with the customer service or should I sue them right away.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices