Dermstore.comDo not, I repeat, do not place an order with dermstore

K

I had my order held for some frivolous reason they couldnt explain to me sufficiently, after I called them to find out what was going on with my order (a week later) they said they would release the hold but I was so pissed off I had started searching for my products elsewhere. I found them for almost half the price on amazon so i called dermstore back immediately - literally within five minutes of making my inital call - so that I could cancel the order and they REFUSED! Claiming the items had already been processed for shipping? WHAT???? So I am now lumped with these goods that are double the price when compared elsewhere and I have to wait twice as long to receive them.

Ridiculous! STAY AWAY FROM THEM. Customer service is terrible.