Dell — laptop inspiron 15 series 5000
We purchased the lap top in January 24, 2018. We have had it serviced 3 times and finally the service company said that the computer is a lemon. We called your number and ended up talking to someone in India who barely speaks English. The woman started yelling at my wife over the phone and my wife hung up. We called back and talked to Hemalda Victor. She gave my wife some things to try on the computer. They did not work. We said we will send the computer back and we would like our money refunded. She said this was not an option. I talked to her this last Friday and told her the computer was a lemon. She started yelling at me and that Dell would not take the laptop back. We setup a meeting for today for between 8 and 10 A.M., Monday, July 30th. She did not call. I e-mailed her and she said she had been busy. She said when should she call me and I told her today at 2:00. No phone.
I teach a course on customer service at Northern Arizona University. Your customer service needs a complete overhaul.
I would like you to refund my $791.98 and I will send back your lemon.
Stewart Hayden Smith
1296 W. High Plain Place
Oro Valley, AZ, 85755
More Dell Complaints & Reviews
- Dell Inspiron 1525 - hard drive failures
- Dell 42& Plasma Tv - defective tv, poor service
- Dell / Laptop Studio 1555 - dell is a scam
- Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop - defective product - horrible service
- Dell Canada - dell sent me a computer I did not want and won't give my $6000 back!
- Dell Precision M6400 - dell gold support
- Dell - inspiron 20 3000 3043
- Dell Inspiron 15 Laptop - abject customer service
- Dell Canada - false advertising
- Dell 924 Printer - printer is trash!