Del Tacocustomer service

W Dec 06, 2018

As A former fast food employee and current retail cashier I am absolutely stunned on how disrespectful their services here at this location. I went to the window and they charge me $18 just to say my card declined, and then told me to leave and started being rude and snapping and yelling at me as I wanted my money back after, they charged me for it... I spoke to the manager after she tried to help the cashier figure out the problem and she was being insanely rude and started snapping at me. she is obviously not equipped to be a manager at all. I highly do not recommend going to this Del Taco, their food is awful and their services even worse I can't believe I actually went here and now I have to deal with getting my money back, without feeling completely disrespected.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices