Dealsmachine.comCustomers, be aware!

I

Customers, be aware!!! The website www.dealsmachine.com is fake and big scam. They offered things, which they didn’t sell .You see only pics and nothing more. If you buy from them, the seller provided fault confirmation info and after that stopped to communicate with you. They are liars and scammers, and I want to find other deceived customers, who lost money. Please we need to stop this company and return our money. Post your comments.

• Vv
    vvahidoglu Aug 07, 2017

These days I want to buy a phone from dealsmachine.com
    I paid via paypal. But they refund it. Anw wrote me that I need to pay via western union or bank transfer.
    I don't know why?
    If they doesn't support paypal, they must hide paypal logos from thier web site. If they support, why they insist on it.
    I think paypal is the safest way. How can I trust dealsmachine.com??

• Ge
    Georgia Maguire Apr 13, 2016

This company is such a scam! They sent me a faulty item and now I've spent weeks trying to get a refund and they are just giving me the bull crap each time and not doing anything to actually help. Definitely should have looked up reviews before making my purchase!

• Vv
    vvahidoglu Aug 07, 2017

@Georgia Maguire Thanks for your information

• Ly
    lynko Apr 04, 2016

ENGLISH//

Hi! I bought a smartphone from Dealsmachine (www.dealsmachine.com) for 170€, concretely a Kingzone Z1, but it happened to have a screen fail, so I had to give it back. I paid for the shipment and they got the phone back, and after that I've been a whole year talking to them trying to get my money back, but all I have obtained has been nothing but lies, telling me they will refund me the money after 2-3 weeks, later in 3-7 days, later after another 3-5 working days, later after another 2-4 days, later between 7-25 days and last time between 3-5 working days.
    In every moment I've treated them with respect and kindness, I recorded a video for them to see the screen fail, I talked to my bank to check there was any problem with my account, I gave them a second bank account number to refund the money and I've been waiting for a whole year to get my money back, but thieves are thieves and as I've checked by myself, I'm not going to see that money again, so the only and last thing I can do is telling you what they do for you not to fall in the same trap as me and buy there, you'd better buy in other online store and if possible, in a bricks-and-mortar one.
    I leave the video of the screen fail recorded by me:
    and the screenshots of the conversations with them:

ESPAÑOL//
    Hola! Yo compré por Dealsmachine (www.dealsmachine.com) un móvil por 170€, concretamente un Kingzone Z1, pero resulta que tenía la pantalla defectuosa, así que tuve que devolverlo. Pagué el envío de vuelta y recibieron en teléfono, y después aquello he estado todo un año hablando con ellos e intentando recuperar mi dinero, pero todo lo que he obtenido no han sido mas que mentiras, diciéndome que recibiría el ingreso tras 2-3 semanas, después de 3 a 7 días, después tras otros 2-4 días, después de entre 7 a 25 días y la última vez de entre 3 a 5 días laborales.
    En todo momento los he tratado con respeto y amabilidad, les grabé un vídeo para que vieran el fallo de la pantalla, hablé con mi banco para comprobar que no había ningún problema con mi cuenta, les di un segundo número de cuenta bancaria para que me ingresaran el dinero y he estado esperando un año entero para recuperar mi dinero, pero los ladrones son ladrones y como he comprobado por mí mismo, no voy a volver a ver mi dinero de nuevo, así que la única y última cosa que puedo hacer es deciros lo que hacen para que no caigáis en la misma trampa que yo y compréis ahí. Mejor que compréis en otra tienda online o sí es posible, en una tienda física.
    Os dejo el video del fallo de la pantalla grabado por mí:
    y las capturas de pantalla de las conversaciones con ellos:

• Re
    Reviewer51506 Mar 06, 2016

This website is a scam. It took about a month for my item to arrive and when it did it was not what I ended. I emailed back to return and was swayed not to because they would only refund 85% of my purchase and it was "to expensive" to mail back. This is probably a China based company run out of a basement somewhere. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!!

• Wi
    William Landreth Feb 23, 2016

I have finally gotten my bay trail table. Actually other than taking so long I can say it is a good deal. One problem is that there is no reset. Under windows 10 it was freezing and I had to go to BIOS setuo but then again now I will not start and need a torax tool to reset my cmos...
    Very typical even inevitable when getting a PC but usually it is easier, actually I always remove my cmos battery that way even when things are all set right if power is taken away the mschine wil not boot correctly until cmos settings are correct...
    But in this case I need to attain a small torax key lime 6 or 5 or so and I am hoping it is not too much for the 919 to take. Also I wonder I will note the size of battery perhaps it can be replaced with better...
    Also of note I still have never seen the grinder or little usb meter I would like to see, I guess I never got them...
    Mainky every item you order from a place like this is from another drop shipper. Good source of warehouses or perhaps large deals that can take months to transact.
    I suggest their little pop up tent. Came very fast and is nice high quality steel spring and tenting for under 30 dollars...

Comments

• Ju
    Juan Carlos Peru Feb 23, 2016

This is my first time buying in Dealsmachine and I really hope not to get dissapointed at all. My order number is: D1602221938325077

I have contacted Customer Support to make sure they ship out my order on time and also, to remind them that I want a BLACK color phone, since it
    does not specify anywhere in the order details.
    I have to mention that I have chosen the fastest delivery option for Expedited Shipping, which means the product should leave any time between today and the next couple of days.

I will keep you all inform. And i will update my review and Rating for this company, as the time goes by and depending on how it really goes. I will totally be as honest as possible and
    if they deserve the five stars of Rating i will not have any problems to post it in all Internet websites available!

I really hope that DealsMachine show real support and compromise to my order.
    Order ID: D1602221938325077
    Order was placed on: [protected]:38:32
    Contacted Dealsmachine Support: T16022305030

I really hope you do all things right. Thanks and waiting for you to ship out my product.

• Wi
    William Landreth Feb 09, 2016

I can't be too sure...after all DealsMachine was pushed onfo lots of banners and emails to me over the last year
    and when I first looked them up to check they seemed to have dozens of happy foreign customers
    who get cherry trail tablets months before Intel even releases them..?...
    Well for weeks I have been kind of happy with the one item that did show up but now I think I can tell I am not getting the Bay trail tablet and several other items I have paid for on 01/02/2016 VISA PAYPAL *HANNA 2211 Nort San Jose $226.96

I have yet to try to get my bank to act because I assume of course I have a nice retina screen to play with on the way but it does count against Apple and google and also Amazon since I stopped shopping there years ago and I will suspect their involvement.

• Vl
    Vladimir Dimitroff Jan 21, 2016

Searched Google for some minor spare parts for my phone and this site came up on top (or near the top), with the exact item/s I needed. It's a very small order, so I didn't look further and ordered routinely. And then:
    - on CheckOut I was 'passed' to PayPal but noticed that the PayPal login interface appears in a frame WITHIN the DM site. This raised a bit of concern (means DM see and can keep my login credentials in their databases on their server), but I continued.
    - NO confirmation of the purchase or payment transaction came. Instead, shortly after the transaction I received an email: "Thank you for subscribing for our services!" What services?! What subscription!? I was never offered to subscribe for anything, never wanted to subscribe or even knew there was some kind of 'subscription'. I only wanted to BUY something but the seller never confirmed my purchase, but instead they confirmed something I never wanted and never did!?!
    - The slight concern turned into an alarm. I approached the company via the 'Contact Us' page on their site, describing the above, asking for an explanation and insisting on immediate cancellation of any subscriptions. I could have written to a mummy in the Egyptian pyramids with the same effect: they NEVER answered, to this day.
    - To prevent abuse of my accounts, I promptly changed my PayPal password (after scanning my entire PC with 3 different malware detectors for potential keylogger contamination form visiting their site). I strongly advise everyone to take similar precautions.
    - - - - - - - -
    It is now clear that this organisation is not just poorly managed or irresponsible - it is almost certainly CRIMINAL and I am surprised they are still in operation and not blocked or shut down.

• Re
    Reviewer26046 Sep 21, 2015

after six days they still have not processed my order... but they took my money straight away!!! seems like a bad deal here i hope pay pay can help me...they do not reply to messages or tickets

• Mi
    Michael Rush Jul 02, 2015

I wish I had seen this before I spent $450.00. I Googled if they were legit and the first few I read all praised them. Obviously must have been fake reviews by them. They claim my order is on hold until I send them a photo of my License and Credit Card for my protection from fraud, lmao. I know then I was SCAMMED! I immediately requested a refund and they replied with the same request for my ID. I ordered via PayPal. Is there any way I can them to get my money back? What can I do if anything? This really HURTS!

• Ri
    Rinconada Jul 01, 2015

"I ordered a quad copter RF package from this seller. There were two identical packages, one being considerably cheaper than the other. I called the customer service number and asked what the difference in the two sets were. I was told that the only difference between the two was the factory at which they were made. Naturally I ordered the less expensive one. When it came, there was no transmitter included. I emailed the seller and was told that the set I ordered did not come with a transmitter, and that this was clearly stated in the item description. Well, it was not there when I ordered it. After my inquiry was received the copy changed to reflect the difference.So as to make my grandson happy (the set was a birthday gift) I quickly ordered the transmitter on May 26, 2015. As of July 1, 2015 I still have not received the item. Dealsmachine says that because I did not request a VERY EXPENSIVE shipping method, there is no tracking number and no way to find out what happened to my package. I will NEVER do business with this company again, and I advise that other buyers do the same!"

• Le
    legal_action Jun 30, 2015

Alert - Scam Company, July 2015

Dealsmachine.com, aka: ahappydeals.com
    Paypal: IVAN aka: Mookie

I made a huge mistake ordering from Dealsmachine. They sent a defective product (an inventory write-off) that didn't work and then demanded additional money ($50) to send a replacement that actually did work. As per stated company policy I sent the defective product back via registered mail, Dealsmachine acknowledged the return but never sent a replacement. This all transpired over the course of 4 months. They took my money and didn't send the product!

This a clear case of fraud. Dealsmachine operates in this manner routinely. I neglecting to check the reputation of Dealsmachine before the order was placed.

FAO: guoyong Lv
    Room 202, 2nd Floor, Building 8, Zhongxing Industrial Zone, Chuangye Road,
    Nanshan District,
    Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, 518054, China
    Tel: 0755-[protected]

• Sh
    Shakespearnoir May 22, 2015

Here is my email exchange with them. The essentially called me a liar! I was never put in contact with a supervisor and they offered to pay me 80% of the price that I paid for my order! What a joke!

Buyer beware!!!

Support center >> received message >> Please noticed that your order is in your local post office Questions List
    Ticket: AT472443558
    Post by: Admin(madeline)
    Subject: Please noticed that your order is in your local post office Message:

Dear customer, How are you today? Thank you for placing your order with us. Your order is in your local post office, because when they send your order to you, your contact number can not get through, they can’t contact you. Please go to your local post office and take your order as soon as possible.
    You can go to your local post office according to your address and your post code you provide to us. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Best regards Madeline
    Ticket Status: Closed Service rating: Service Assessment:

Kelvin Alston  At :03/20/2015 11:04:33 PM
    My post office does not show a package with this tracking # RS290986085GB there or being delivered within the past 30 days.
    As I said before, I did receive the 2 MicroSDHC cards in a flat mailer envelope with this tracking #:RS211846021NL on or around the 18th of March but have not seen a second package with the phone.
    Your tracking information tells me nothing about the contents shipped to me in either package.
    Please provide me some information about the phone ASAP!
    attachment 1

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :03/20/2015 11:09:17 PM
    Dear customer,
    Thank you for your reply.
    We tracked your package RS290986085GB and it is still in your local post office.
    Can you go to your local post office and check it it has been back to us?
    Best regards Madeline

Kelvin Alston  At :04/14/2015 02:16:14 PM
    I was told by my local post office that the sender needs to go to their local post office to initiate an inquiry. As this is an international shipment, I cannot initiate the claim locally.
    I need to know that someone will be following up on this and that you won't be repeating the same instruction to me to contact my local post office. I have attached the tracking information again for your reference. As you can see, the package was sent out for delivery on 2/24/2015 but never updated as delivered.
    USPS Tracking™ Tracking Number: RS290986085GB
    Image of a progress bar displaying in ­transit status in­ transit
    Updated Delivery Day: Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Product & Tracking Information
    Postal Product: Extra Svc: Registered Mail™
    DATE & TIME: February 24, 2015, 10:09 pm
    STATUS OF ITEM: Delivery status not updated
    LOCATION: The delivery status for this item has not been updated as of February 24, 2015, 10:09 pm.
    February 24, 2015, 8:09 am: Out for Delivery CHULA VISTA, CA 91914
    February 24, 2015, 7:59 am: Sorting Complete CHULA VISTA, CA 91914
    February 24, 2015, 4:00 am: Arrived at Unit CHULA VISTA, CA 91914
    February 24, 2015, 3:20 am: Departed USPS Facility SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
    February 23, 2015, 12:48 pm: Arrived at USPS Facility SAN DIEGO, CA 92199
    February 21, 2015, 11:10 pm: Departed USPS Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
    February 21, 2015, 10:45 pm: Arrived at USPS Facility LOS ANGELES, CA 90009
    February 19, 2015, 2:45 pm: Processed Through Sort Facility ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
    Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :04/15/2015 12:46:16 AM
    Thank you for your message.
    Can you wait for one week?
    We will contact the shipping company for detailed information.
    Thank you again for being patient and understanding.

Kelvin Alston  At :04/16/2015 08:58:23 AM
    I'll wait for another week but hope that you are initiating an inquiry with the shipper for lost merchandise.
    I really did want that phone and if it is lost in shipping/mailing, then a replacement needs to be sent out of the same type or equal/higher value or my money refunded ASAP!!!
    You do realize it's been over 2 months since the order was sent out?
    This is more than generous for me to have waited this long!

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :04/17/2015 03:05:46 AM
    Thank you for your kind understanding.
    We're always keen to help in any way we can.

Kelvin Alston  At :05/07/2015 07:41:04 AM
    Good morning. Today is May 7th and I haven't heard anything back since April 17. Enough is enough already.
    I need a decision what is being done to provide me with a phone or to refund my money.
    I need a decision TODAY!

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :05/08/2015 02:29:03 AM
    Thank you for your message.
    We checked the messages you sent to us again.
    In your first message, you send us a photo which contains the detailed information about your package RS290986085GB.
    If you don't receive it, why you have the photos of the package?
    Waiting for your reply.

Kelvin Alston  At :05/10/2015 09:09:04 AM
    Madeline, the information and photo that I sent was what I was able to find from the tracking record online and from the website.
    I couldn't send a photo of what I didn't receive. Are you now calling me a liar?
    I sent the postal tracking that shows that the package was out for delivery but was never delivered.
    I want my money back and I don't appreciate your accusation! I want to know who your superior is and will deal with that person from now on.
    This is no way to conduct business and will definitely be reflected in my reviews on your site, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube!

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :05/11/2015 02:50:56 AM
    Thank you for your message.
    Would you like to accept 80% refund, we tracked your package and it is still in your country.

Kelvin Alston  At :05/16/2015 09:47:27 PM
    Why would I settle for 80% of what I paid when USPS provides insurance equal to or greater than the value.of the phone and shipping?
    Why wouldn't you just file the claim for the fully insured amount and send me back the money that I've paid?
    In my last message, I asked to be connected with your superior/supervisor. You called a liar and didn't even bother to offer an apology.
    Please put me in contact with your supervisor!

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :05/17/2015 08:27:55 PM
    Thank you for your message.
    We can process your products price as for refund.

Kelvin Alston  At :05/18/2015 06:36:59 PM
    What is required from me?

Dealsmachine Customer Support  At :05/19/2015 05:21:51 AM
    Dear customer,
    Thank you for your reply.
    We will process your refund.
    Please wait for 5-­8 working days to check your account for detailed information.
    Thank you so much.

• Sh
    Shakespearnoir May 22, 2015

i HAVE HAD A SIMILAR EXPERIENCE WITH THEM

• Wa
    Wayne W Mar 25, 2015

My experience started off great and turned to crap.

DM sent me a phone that the manufacturer faked specs on (2GB is 2048MB not 2000mb and almost 1GB short on internal memory). Also encountered problem of phone freezing when its trying to force itself onto my carriers old 2G network (its been down for almost 1YR) then swaps back to 3G. emailed DM and they told me to send my phone to Shanzhen China for replacement. responded to DM that all they needed to do was get instructions from manufacturer to be able to permanently save the removal of 2G network in engineer mode as my phone would not save the settings. insisted that i send phone to China for replacement. refused to send it because they expect me to pay for shipping to china on phone they know was faked stats. DM said to pay locally for upto 80% of phones value and would be reimbursed my cost. Couldnt find a single repair center thats dealt with this type of phone! They are still insisting i sent my phone to Shenzhen China after a month of problems with my phone!

BUYER BEWARE... THEY ARE NICE AND HELPFUL AND CARING UNTIL THEY GOT YOUR CASH THEN THEY F**K YA AROUND!!

John dowdow Mar 21, 2015

I agree on everybody who's been saying you guys are ripping them off I like to know where my package is been a month and all I heard was also on its way as it on its way been a month I don't have nothing and the shipping tracking number is fake iI feel everybody should go to eBay or Amazon to order the products not on deals machine they might even get a postcard or a pencil or anything send me a bag of anything.The mail I don't care then took my hundred fifty five dollars but you didn't send me a f****** thing

• Ar
    A renee Feb 01, 2015

Deal Machine is a dangereous organisation, they will delude you and when asking for reimbursement, will send you lots of pathetic letters but never will do anything...they will avoid the key matter, avoid your questions and they are great liars they will tell you a lot about their way of dealing with the situation but forget about being reimbursed. I have a tones of useless letters from them and they are still avoiding me. I don't understand how a so called organisation can be so disrespectfull and dishonest towards some of their customers. And with all the millions they are having from us they still send our stuff through low cost by hungary services...what a good idea ????

• Ar
    A renee Feb 01, 2015

I HAVE BEEN IN WAR WITH THEM FOR MORE THAN A MONTH NOW
    I contacted my local post office and they have not received any parcel addressing me. STOP WASTING MY TIME YOU GUYS HAVE MILLIONS.. what is £80 for you?.JUST GIVE MY MONEY BACK BEFORE THIS THING BECOMES AN ISSUE AND IT GOES TOO FAR. JUST ACCEPT THAT THIS BUSINESS TRADE DIDN'T WORK BETWEEN US AND THAT IS IT! I AM LOSING MYSELF EVERY SINGLE DAY BECAUSE YOU ARE BEING DISHONEST AND AVOIDING MY QUESTIONS WON'T DO IT EITHER!
    this is their answer
    Dear A Renee,
    Sincerely sorry for the delay of shipment.

I have to inform you that the flat rate shipping normally needs 15-25 business days for delivery, but sometimes the package may be delivered in 45-60 days due to shipping company’s schedule delay.

Sometimes the shipping company couldn’t handle too many packages at the same time or the web site tracking information couldn’t be updated in time.

Hope you may kindly understand this and wait with some more time and patience.

Thanks for your understanding.

shirina
    I DO NOT UNDERSTAND I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK.

IF I HAD BEEN GIVEN THESE INFORMATIONS BEFORE ALSO KNEW THAT THE SHIPMENT WILL BE DONE BY A LOW COST FLAT RATE... I WOULDN'T HAVE ORDER ANYTHING WITH YOUR COMPANY.AND I DO NOT FIND IT AMUSING THE WAY YOU POSTPONE THE DELAY. YOU FAILED TO PROVIDE ME WITH MY GOODS ON TIME, I AM NO MORE INTERESTED ON HAVING THEM, REFUND ME.
    THIS IS THEIR ANSWER
    Sorry for the inconvenience.

But the delay during the delivery is out of our control. Hope you could understand this.
    Please do not worry, if it cannot be delivered to you, we will deal with it for you.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best wishes,

Shirina
    I have patiently wait until de end of the month as you forced me to and still nothing has appeared through my door. Can you please process to a full reimbursement of my money now, $94.61? and please (hoping it will not take another 2month) can I know how long the process willl take? thank you
    this is their answer
    Sincerely sorry for the delay of shipment.

Hope you may kindly understand this and wait with some more time and patience.

Or you can try to connect with your local post office to check if the package has arrived at their office. If so, you may contact them to get the package directly.

Anticipate your prompt reply.

Best wishes,

Shirina

• St
    stopgap Jan 25, 2015

Buying from company will be a mistake. There is no customer service, no willingness to correct the non delivered items and their emails are delaying tactics hoping you will get feed up and go away. They are spoiling it for all the genuine honest web sellers.

• Su
    sunshine8 Oct 15, 2014

I unfortunately had the bad idea to buy a projector from dealsmachine.com. They took joke of my patience claiming extra money for many times for the shipping. I'm aware I lost my money but the only thing I can do now is to advise all of you want to buy something online to keep out from this fake shop online. Roberto