Davison Design & Development — wasn't told I could get donations until there was no tax break.
I been working with them since April 2015. And started way before that. And still owe thousands of dollars. I am still working with them and honestly just feel like I am being scammed. Brian Svantner at svantner.[protected]@davison.com is who i am told I am working with. He mentioned something about a home and a vehicle payment that's do. And that's not what I am paying for. I am paying to put A Hands Free Channel changing product in the store's.
Updated by Corey Schoenrock, Oct 11, 2019
I am not paying them anymore money. Because they also tell me that there is no guarantee I am getting paid.
More Davison Design & Development Complaints & Reviews
- Davison - they almost got me for $695.00 
- Davison Invention Land - fraud 
- Davison Inventegration - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Invention - ripoff company 
- Davison Design & Development - we were trained to rip you off 
- Davison Design & Development - my wet/ dry wipe
- Davison Inventions - scam 
- [Resolved] Davison Design & Development - feeling scamed 
- Davison Design And Development - 11,000 invention scam 
- Davison Invention / Gablet - more like a car dealership