Menu
Davis Appliance & Furniture Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Davis Appliance & Furniture
reviews & complaints

www.davisapplianceaugusta.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 3 Reviews

Davis Appliance & Furniture Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
3 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Davis Appliance & Furniture at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Davis Appliance & Furniture. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Davis Appliance & Furniture reviews & complaints 3

Filter reviews by rating
Sort by:

Newest Davis Appliance & Furniture reviews & complaints

L
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Davis Appliance & Furniture I bought a new couch from Davis Appliance & Furniture in June 2022

I bought a new couch from Davis Appliance & Furniture in June 2022. It cost me over $2,000. After a few weeks, I noticed that the chaise lounge part of the couch was sagging. I emailed the store on July *** 2022 to ask for a replacement. Claudia *** emailed me back and said that my couch was under warranty and that a technician would contact me. I emailed Claudia again on July *** 2022 because I still hadn't heard anything. She said that a technician would contact me soon. I told her that I needed the couch fixed or replaced. On August *** 2022, I sent another email demanding that something be done. I still haven't heard back from anyone at the store.

B
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Davis Appliance & Furniture I got a living room set from Davis Appliance & Furniture

I got a living room set from Davis Appliance & Furniture. When they delivered it, they broke a leg and told us to use gorilla glue (which we didn't do). Then they made a hole when they tore the tag off. Davis Appliance came and checked it out. They saw that the leg was messed up and there was a hole from the tag tearing off, plus scratches on the back of the sofa. They said they'd give us a new sofa. This was all in June , the same week we bought it. They called later and said they couldn't get the sofa and offered to replace the whole set. But the new set didn't match our other furniture. They offered a sectional, but it's too big for our living room. They said the warehouse messed up the order for the new sofa. I don't know what that means, but I want the sofa they promised. It cost $1000.00.

O
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Davis Appliance & Furniture I got two mattress sets from Davis Appliance, but one was wrong

I got two mattress sets from Davis Appliance, but one was wrong. I asked them to bring me the right one and take back the wrong one. I bought two bedroom sets and two mattress sets for $3892.68 on June 4th. The salesman was Bryan. They were supposed to deliver on 6/12, but they didn't have everything. They rescheduled for a week later, but still didn't have everything. The third delivery date was 6/24, and I thought everything was good, but the driver said he didn't have everything. I asked for a refund for the first set they never got from Atlanta's warehouse. When the driver delivered the bed, it was not what I ordered, and the dresser was damaged on the top. I told him to take everything back except the mattress sets. I went to another furniture store and bought two new bedroom sets, which were delivered the next day. When I put the mattress sets on the beds, I noticed one was wrong. I called the store, and they said I had to bring it back or pay for delivery for the exchange. I called numerous times, but no one would help me. I have been refunded for both bedroom sets, but only $100 of the $225 delivery fee. I haven't heard from anyone at Davis, so I'm going to notify the ComplaintsBoard.com.

Hide full review

Is Davis Appliance & Furniture legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board rates Davis Appliance & Furniture highly, signaling it as a legitimate option for users seeking reliable services. Despite this endorsement, the 0% resolution rate for complaints about Davis Appliance & Furniture raises questions. Diligently reviewing Davis Appliance & Furniture's client feedback and resolution practices is recommended for those considering Davis Appliance & Furniture's services, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of its legitimacy and commitment to customer satisfaction.

Davis Appliance & Furniture earns 88% level of Trustworthiness

Excellent Trust Notice: Davis Appliance & Furniture near-perfect at 88% trust. Use with confidence, maintaining usual caution.

Davisapplianceaugusta.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Davis Appliance & Furniture website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Davisapplianceaugusta.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Davisapplianceaugusta.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Davis Appliance & Furniture, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

Davisapplianceaugusta.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• No reviews for davisapplianceaugusta.com on popular sites. Be cautious and do additional research. Look for information about the Davis Appliance & Furniture and be careful with personal information or transactions.
  • Davisapplianceaugusta.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The davisapplianceaugusta.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Davis Appliance & Furniture protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.

Davis Appliance & Furniture Customer Reviews Overview

Davis Appliance & Furniture is a highly reputable company that has been serving the Augusta, GA area for over 40 years. Their commitment to providing quality products and exceptional customer service has earned them a loyal following and numerous positive reviews.

Customers rave about the wide selection of appliances and furniture available at Davis Appliance & Furniture. From refrigerators and washing machines to sofas and bedroom sets, they have everything you need to furnish your home. Many reviewers also appreciate the competitive pricing and financing options available, making it easy to find the perfect piece within their budget.

Another standout feature of Davis Appliance & Furniture is their knowledgeable and friendly staff. Customers consistently report receiving excellent service from the moment they walk in the door. Whether you need help choosing the right product or have questions about delivery and installation, the team at Davis Appliance & Furniture is always happy to assist.

Overall, Davis Appliance & Furniture is a top choice for anyone in the Augusta area looking for quality appliances and furniture. With their extensive selection, competitive pricing, and exceptional customer service, it's no wonder they have so many satisfied customers.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Davis Appliance & Furniture contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Davis Appliance & Furniture?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Davis Appliance & Furniture Customer Service. Initial Davis Appliance & Furniture complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Davis Appliance & Furniture above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Davis Appliance & Furniture. Discuss the issues you have had with Davis Appliance & Furniture and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.