David Stanley Dodge - OKCDishonesty

R

I went to the dealership to purchase a car. I got this young individual who happened to be new. He was really trying to sell his first car. I told him what make and model I wanted. And for the record, I happened to notice that most of their cars have small dents in them or as it seems. hail damage. And yes, they still try to sell the cars as new. So this young guy is driving and he's telling me he needs to sell a car because for each car he can sell he gets a lot of money for it. The newer, the more he gets. I don't pay attention because I'm excited to get a car anyway. I didn't get one that day because each car that we go get, it seems like the anti lock brake or the oil light or something is on in the cars. Why, I do not know. So I decide to wait. I try again a few months later. I have someone with me. So we go to get a car. I'm sure I'll get it. I wanted a used car and here they come with a brand new 4 cylinder car he likes. I told him no. And he kept trying to push it on me. I finally got ready to leave. I thought it was a joke. Then the manager comes out. He is really nice. So he sends them out and tells them to bring this...new car out he has in the back saving. I tell him I don't want it but he won't take no for an answer. So I'm talked into taking the car he likes. It's not even the make or model I came to get. So I'm made to sign these papers and this car I don't like or want is mine. And yes, it's new with hail damage.
I get home and a week later I get a message on my cell phone saying I needed to come back down because they had done the paperwork wrong and somehow entered my name backwards. I have to take a half day off from work to go down and redo paperwork only to find that when I got there, they want to take the car I purchased and find me another car. WTF???? I'm standing there wondering what Is going on. So he explains that something is wrong and they have to redo the whole thing and they want to somehow give me another car. I hand him the keys. Then they ask me to get in and they are driving me around the lot looking for some car they can't seem to find. WTF??? No lie, this is the horror story of 2013. They drive me around the lot looking for this luxury sports car with the keys in tow but as we find out, they have already sold the car. PLEASE TAKE NOTE. If you buy a car from Dave Stanley, they have more than two set of keys, please get both sets. They will lie and tell you they only have one. It's a lie. Don't believe it. The keys are in the desk under the computer right at the door. Anyway, I tell them I have to go because I have to really get to work. They try to get me to keep the car they took from me until I return. But I tell them no thanks. I think something is shady at that moment. So anyway, I get off that lot and I head down to the competition where I meet this nice salesman. He had the car I wanted, and after I told him what happened, he told me it was a good thing I got out of there when I did. They were trying to hit me with a switch to resale the car to someone else and put me in a used car with the same bill. That day, I left the lot in a brand new 300.