Danbury Mintshoddy goods

H

I sent for a Border Collie Heart Pendant which was said to be 'crystal'.
First of all, the chain they sent with it was thin and flimsy and did not support the weight of the pendant. It also arrived with a knot in it.
Secondly, it was certainly NOT 'crystal'. It was plastic.
It had definitely been made in a sweatshop in China.
Although it cost me £39 + postage it was not worth £3.90.

Avoid like the plague.

Furman Franks Dec 31, 2018

The comment was before this one. If U have anything to say, U"ll read my EMAIL"S to you . You have my mobile # [protected]. STOP GIVING PEOPLE THE "run around" ! THERE ARE government AGENCY"S TO HANDLE your kind.

Furman Franks Dec 31, 2018

I"ve already said what I have to say !!!

Furman Franks Dec 31, 2018

I am not at all pleased with this flimsy jacket U sent me !! Now after reading all these complaint on this site I would have never have thought it would be this bad. Now I want U to send me a RETURN AUTHURAZION . As soon as I get it, You will be getting this "RAG" Back to pawn off on someone else. U have me in your files. MR. Furman Franks at #2 North Smallwood Street in Baltimore, MD. 21223 Here I thought U were a GREAT COMPANY.